Esteemed Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county SEASON 16 2020/2021 news, notes, gossip

[ Edited ]

@colliemom4 wrote:

He and Heather were selling hand sanitizer for almost 30 bucks that usually goes for a dollar back in 2020. They are so greedy.

They needed the money to build their huge house.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

In watching WWHL last night did anybody else get the impression from Emily that as the season progressed pretty much none of then believed what was coming out of Noella's mouth?

Respected Contributor

@Issy375 wrote:

jellyBEAN......"back cleavage" is what I was trying to say in my earlier post.  I, also, don't understand why Dr. Jen's husband doesn't wear a shirt.  I don't find him to be the least bit attractive at all.  Maybe he is trying to compete with Mauricio from Beverly Hills Housewives as the hottest husband......NOT!!!

Shannon's daughters are very pretty. 

@Issy375   I've grown to like Emily, but those dresses she wears...yikes!  I watched WWHL after the show the other night, and she came out in a dress that was waaaay tooooo short for her.  She has fantastic legs, but she needs to keep those thighs under wraps.  And she needs to size up in most of her clothes.  I wonder if she sees what we see when she watches the shows.   I think she has a beautiful face, but she wears too much heavy makeup.  I know she's had facial work done (I think she said a lower face lift or something like that), but they all need to stop with the "work."  The one who I think looks awful all the time is Nicole.  Not sure if it's her actual face that looks off or if it's her makeup...or both.  My opinions.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

I know he can't operate on his own nose, but I wonder why Heather's husband never got his nose "done".

@Daisy Sunflower  LOL. I read he was selling covid tests on shopHQ at a 238% price mark up. The same tests he was selling for over a hundred dollars were sold at Walgreens for 9.99.

@colliemom4 , I started a thread in Community Chat about ShopHQ selling Covid tests but he wasn't the one selling them.  

The tests I saw them presenting were sold in a 5 box set (1 test per box) and with s/h, the price was $130.00.  Walgreen was selling boxed tests for $26.00 a box that had 2 tests per box.  I noticed the tests are no longer available on ShopHQ so I don't know if they sold out or pulled them.   

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

I know he can't operate on his own nose, but I wonder why Heather's husband never got his nose "done".

@Daisy Sunflower  LOL. I read he was selling covid tests on shopHQ at a 238% price mark up. The same tests he was selling for over a hundred dollars were sold at Walgreens for 9.99.

@colliemom4 , I started a thread in Community Chat about ShopHQ selling Covid tests but he wasn't the one selling them.  

The tests I saw them presenting were sold in a 5 box set (1 test per box) and with s/h, the price was $130.00.  Walgreen was selling boxed tests for $26.00 a box that had 2 tests per box.  I noticed the tests are no longer available on ShopHQ so I don't know if they sold out or pulled them.   

@Lipstickdiva  Sorry I didn't see your thread. Here is one of the links about Terry. If you do a google search it will come up on sites, some news sites. I hope they pulled him from selling them.

https://heavy.com/entertainment/real-housewives/terry-dubrow-covid-test/ 

Trusted Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower  Your right about Heather.  Even nutty

Noella (NN for short)  looked at the room and said it was pure Narcississm.  The walls were plastered with pictures of her hawking stuff. lol.

Respected Contributor

I had seen comments about Emily's back cleavage, but I hadn't noticed it until this episode. BUT, that flowery dress was not even tight in the back. It was kind of gaping and she still had the cleavage. Maybe she wears so many backless dresses because she cannot get a zipper up in the size she squeezes into.  I also used to give her a break on the unflattering short dresses because I thought she was youngish. But since she said (multiple times) that she is 45, she should ditch the mini skirts that look awful on her. 

Did anyone else wonder why Heather was taping in her kitchen with a cardboard cutout of Terry? 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

That was Heather's at-home set for Shop HQ.  She had probably planned to have Noella come at a certain time to be between shows but Noella showed up late and as a result she was filming when Noella showed up so that is how it worked out. Not that I am a fan of Heather's but I don't believe a word that comes out of Noella's mouth.  That girl is so thirsty for a storylne and to be the center of attention she is trying everything she can.  

As far as Nicole, I agree with all about how she looks, but I do give her credit for not getting involved in the drama (after that first party at Heather's) and rather that going for the airtime and getting sucked into Noella's drama she shuts her down.

ETA:  I think it was determined it was not a cutout, he actually moved, but even if it was I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't there and so they used that as a prop for the show.

Respected Contributor

@Wsmom  I know it was not really a cutout, but for the longest time I really thought it was! I finally saw him blink.

Honored Contributor

I thought it was a cardboard Terry and I never notice him move. I guess “Detective” would not be the profession for me.😃