Respected Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county SEASON 16 2021/2022 news, notes, gossip

Interesting that a lot of these HW's all start different business lines.  Skincare, wines, jewelry, book writing, etc...What does Gina know about skincare ingredients to attach herself to a product line?  Just seems like this came out of the blue.  What does her live-in boyfriend do for a living?  Anyone know?

Noella is kinda creepy.  She seems too hard up now to find a new man - a rich and very wealthy man.  I guess some guy out there won't mind being taken advantage of by her.  I'm actually finally getting to like Emily's husband Shane, moreso than I like her.  He has a VERY dry sense of humor.  They seem like complete opposites.  Yep, Emily is only around to keep stirring that pot, which thus creates drama amongst the others.

Heather - well I get a kick out of her.  Her facial expressions and her mannerisms, and her matter-of-fact ness.  Yes, she is extremely pretentious and above it all, but I do like her wardrobe and I think she's a good Mom to her kids, and when she's nice, she's real nice.  Shannon, I like her too, but she is a shreiker - that voice, omg, I wouldn't want to listen to it all the time.  But I think she has a good sense of humor about herself, and perhaps she is pre-occupied with herself, she does have a lot on her plate with her girls and that big rental home. 

I think Dr. Jen's brain treatment is just a pricey gimmick, maybe it has some sort of placebo affect.  I wonder how old she is?  She's very attractive, and perhaps a nice person and good doctor, but I don't think she is happy at home.  Her hubby certainly doesn't act like he loves her, he seems embarrassed by her quite often, or like he doesn't want to be bothered with her on a personal level.  It's hard when you have love for someone who really may not love you back.

That home in Aspen is so beautiful.  These HW's really get to stay at the tippity top best places don't they?  Too bad they are so miserable, because its kinda nice when sometimes if they all get along for even one day, and actually enjoy being with each other and having fun, laughing, acting goofy, etc..Though, it doesn't happen often.

Oh well, that's my 2 cents.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Anyone watch last night?

@CANDLEQUEEN , I watched.  To me it seems really evident that Emily and Gina were told to amp things up this season.  I am finding both of them to be unbearable.  Gina has gotten a very big head all of a sudden and Emily is definitely a pot stirrer and she's not accurate with her information.  

As much as Shannon bugs me, I do feel sorry for her, especially with Gina.  And as much as I cannot stand Noella, she was trying to stick up for Shannon when they were all ganging up on her.  If Heather's life is so wonderful, why does it matter to her so much that Shannon didn't call her and ask her how her podcast went?  Shannon called.  Why isn't that enough? 

Noella is a major liar.  She specifically said she saw Heather throw someone against the wall, then she claimed she heard Heather did that.  I don't think anyone told Noella that. I think she lied and is now trying to cover up her lie.  That was ludicrous to think Heather did that.   

@Lipstickdiva I think you are right in that Gina and Emily were told to amp it up this season, and Gina does have a big ego all of a sudden! I wish Emily would tone it down a bit though-because she is a lot of fun, and likeable when she is just being herself! 

Super Contributor

I like Shannon but could not help but laugh out loud when she was going on and on about how busy she was and she had to add that she does not even have a "nanny"....

I thought her girls were in high school and one in college!!

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Anyone watch last night?

@CANDLEQUEEN , I watched.  To me it seems really evident that Emily and Gina were told to amp things up this season.  I am finding both of them to be unbearable.  Gina has gotten a very big head all of a sudden and Emily is definitely a pot stirrer and she's not accurate with her information.  

As much as Shannon bugs me, I do feel sorry for her, especially with Gina.  And as much as I cannot stand Noella, she was trying to stick up for Shannon when they were all ganging up on her.  If Heather's life is so wonderful, why does it matter to her so much that Shannon didn't call her and ask her how her podcast went?  Shannon called.  Why isn't that enough? 

Noella is a major liar.  She specifically said she saw Heather throw someone against the wall, then she claimed she heard Heather did that.  I don't think anyone told Noella that. I think she lied and is now trying to cover up her lie.  That was ludicrous to think Heather did that.   

@Lipstickdiva I think you are right in that Gina and Emily were told to amp it up this season, and Gina does have a big ego all of a sudden! I wish Emily would tone it down a bit though-because she is a lot of fun, and likeable when she is just being herself! 

@CANDLEQUEEN , Gina and Emily seem to always be drunk too.  And then they try to have deep conversations and get things resolved but none of them are in a position to discuss anything because they are barely coherent.  

As far as Emily, I suspect that she is thinner in person than she appears on the show but she really does not dress to flatter her figure.  That dress she had on would be hard for anyone to pull off because it was so voluminous at the bottom, it just made her look even hippier.  And she is very tall so dresses are shorter on her than the average person.   

Honored Contributor

I finally watched last weeks episode.

What is all the drinking with Gina and Emily...I have had enough of the stupid drunk scenes.

Noella has major problems IMO. I think she just makes stuff up as she goes along for attention. I can't watch her. I get the impression that the rest of the cast can't stand her. Everyone looks super uncomfortable when she is in the room.

Shannon....why would a woman with grown children need a Nanny? She seems to have a good heart but sure does like attention. She and Noella have that in common.

As pompous as Heather is..for some reason she hasn't been annoying me the past few episodes. Maybe it's because the rest of the cast is so annoying.Cat Indifferent

Honored Contributor

I was raised by a functioning alcoholic.  

Many people in my family struggle with alcoholism.

I recognize it on this show.

I don't understand why some people seem to think it's OK to get drunk on your ****** if you're consuming wine?

I think Gina and for sure Emily. Are alcoholics.

They've gotten drunk at least during one episode on this show..  sometimes it's even more often.

Emily is the most two-faced person I've ever seen!  Good grief, there are so many cliches that one can use when describing her.  A really good one would be "she's talking about both sides of her mouth.

I'd like to think that a lot of the rudeness and arguments, etc are put on for the entertainment of those (like myself🙁) who watches the show.

It's amazing to me that the producers of this show are able to find so many self-centered, two-faced, ignorant people all living in the general vicinity of Orange County.

It says something about myself that I can spend so much time (useless time) watching this train wreck called Real Housewives.

I used to be a housewife and I suspect many of you were and some still are.

I don't consider myself a housewife any longer because I've moved to the 3rd stage of my life.  That would be the 'take it easy stage'.

That said, I honestly and with sheer pride, can say I've never known women such as is on this show.

Taking a wild guess, I think I can safely say most of you don't know anyone this ignorant either.

Now maybe someone can explain why I watch these stupid show?  Anybody?  Anybody?

Honored Contributor

Wow!!! Next week is already the Season Finale!!

It didn't look too interesting, more of the same. Can't believe this started up in Dec. already! It will be interesting to see if next season the exact same cast comes back.....  

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN ,

I'm hoping Noella is gone.

I have a feeling they will be bringing back a HW from the past for the upcoming season.

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN ,

I'm hoping Noella is gone.

I have a feeling they will be bringing back a HW from the past for the upcoming season.

@DREAMON I wouldn't mind that. I know that both Vickie and Tamra would love to be back on. As long as its not Kelly Dodd....Yes, I hope that Noella is gone as well.. She is just a strange, very narcissistic person-all about me-me-me!!!

Honored Contributor

I just finished watching this weeks episode.

There are so many trouble-makers this season, in my opinion it's not as entertaining as it can be and has been.

Everyone of these ladies is messed up.  They are alcoholics.  Especially Gina and Emily.

They constantly leave a room in a constant alcohol fueled rage.

Whomever said they noticed Noella never really eats is totally right.  After I read that here, I started paying attention and realized I never saw her eat any food.

She, like the other women, always had an alcoholic drink in her hand.

I can't imagine the pressure the women who are with these wealthy men must feel to always look their best all of the time.

I'm not especially a fan of Heathers.  However I have seen instances where, if she wanted to, she could be a trouble maker like so many of the other women.

It's always a case of one woman tattling on another woman.  But I watched a direct conversation when Heather could have verbally tousled with Emily about her spreading tales.  I could see where the camera panned out waiting for Heather to say something but she kept quiet.