Trusted Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county SEASON 16 2020/2021 news, notes, gossip

That Noella is just weird.  Also don't like her plastic friend Nicole.  For some reason Emily does not bother me too much.  Gina is fine and Shannon does not bother me either.   Watched a couple of old episodes from 2016.  Glad to see that Vicki is gone - she was one nasty woman.  

Trusted Contributor

Heather is a character too but I will give her props for one thing.  In that sauna scene, she is the only one without a full face of makeup, including heavy eye makeup.  She looked like a woman in her 40's or 50's with sun spots, lines, sparse brows,  etc.  I do give her credit for doing that.  Who sits in a sauna with a full face of makeup?

Respected Contributor

@naturalfan wrote:

Heather is a character too but I will give her props for one thing.  In that sauna scene, she is the only one without a full face of makeup, including heavy eye makeup.  She looked like a woman in her 40's or 50's with sun spots, lines, sparse brows,  etc.  I do give her credit for doing that.  Who sits in a sauna with a full face of makeup?

Let alone a turkey sub sandwich?

Wouldn't a banana have sufficed?  No wonder Emily cannot get a grip on her heftiness.

She had another back cleavage dress on last night. 

I give Heather's daughter a lot of credit for writing a book at such a young age.  She and her husband have such different personalities.  He's rather nice and tries to smooth things over, while she is very confrontational and matter of fact.  Although I think he is a poor example looks-wise of a plastic surgeon.  YIKES!!!

I think Dr. Jen's husband is a looney tune.  He's not even one bit good-looking imo.  Does he work?  I feel like he is living off of her.  Gina may be too normal for this show.  Both of Shannon's parents look to be doing well in their golden years.  I hope her eldest daughter doesn't get her heart broken by this new love of her life (after 2 months).  The other two daughters are very pretty and seem like nice girls. 

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Contributor

Hi, LipstickDiva.......I watched last night's episode, too.  I am just going to put it out there----I think that Emily should stop wearing backless dresses.  That black, floral print dress made her look like she had cleavage in the back or a droopy bu**........not very flattering.

I thihk that the ladies need to lay off of the botox and fillers.  It makes them look stiff and with no expression of emotions.  Well, that is just my "two cents".

Contributor

jellyBEAN......"back cleavage" is what I was trying to say in my earlier post.  I, also, don't understand why Dr. Jen's husband doesn't wear a shirt.  I don't find him to be the least bit attractive at all.  Maybe he is trying to compete with Mauricio from Beverly Hills Housewives as the hottest husband......NOT!!!

Shannon's daughters are very pretty. 

Trusted Contributor

I just watched last night's show.  I believe Gina is the most natural in her looks and behavior as well.  She has grown into a mature and lovely woman.

Heather's face has changed and I must say not for the better.  She of all the women should look the best and most natural with husband " top surgeon Terry" by her side.  Those two just can't get enough of the camera, ugh.

Noella is over the top kooky and I don't even know why this "Nicole?" (not sure of her name) is even on the show.

If this is all they've got then I do miss Tamra and Vicky.

Esteemed Contributor

I know he can't operate on his own nose, but I wonder why Heather's husband never got his nose "done".

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Honored Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

I know he can't operate on his own nose, but I wonder why Heather's husband never got his nose "done".

@Daisy Sunflower  LOL. I read he was selling covid tests on shopHQ at a 238% price mark up. The same tests he was selling for over a hundred dollars were sold at Walgreens for 9.99.

Honored Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower  He and Heather were selling hand sanitizer for almost 30 bucks that usually goes for a dollar back in 2020. They are so greedy.