Trusted Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county SEASON 16 2020/2021 news, notes, gossip

I'm still watching but not impressed at all with the new cast.

What really surprised me was the finished mansion that Terry and Heather built.  I don't like it.  It's not cohesive and sort of all over the place.  Like that big "gong" thing outside where you bang on it.  It looks ridiculous to me and what's the purpose of it? lol.

And Terry Dubrow lurking in the background makes me sick.

He's just selling himself like he always did.  ugh.

Honored Contributor

Did anyone happen to notice on last week's episode when Heather and Terry were in their bathroom?  Terry opened up that huge mirrored vanity and started pulling his vitamins out.  Not one of the bottles looked like the vitamins he sells on ShopHQ.  In fact, one of the bottles was Nature's Made.    

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Did anyone happen to notice on last week's episode when Heather and Terry were in their bathroom?  Terry opened up that huge mirrored vanity and started pulling his vitamins out.  Not one of the bottles looked like the vitamins he sells on ShopHQ.  In fact, one of the bottles was Nature's Made.    

@Lipstickdiva Yes, I actually did notice!

I bet they don't use one thing from their own line, including their skincare line!

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I bet they don't use one thing from their own line, including their skincare line!

They are so phony and full of themselves.

I know that sounds mean but here goes....Terry is a terrible example of Plastic Surgery and Botox. I would not want to look anywhere near as plastic as he does. I think it would be a complete turnoff to me if I went in for a consultation and saw how plastic his appearance has become.

Respected Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

They are so phony and full of themselves.

I know that sounds mean but here goes....Terry is a terrible example of Plastic Surgery and Botox. I would not want to look anywhere near as plastic as he does. I think it would be a complete turnoff to me if I went in for a consultation and saw how plastic his appearance has become.

@DREAMON   I used to really like Heather.  Now I tolerate her cuz she's not as bad as, say, Noella.  That chick makes me angry watching the show so I have to FF through her scenes.  But every single time you flip on the ShopHQ channel, there's Terry peddling his wares.  I wonder if he owns the network now, that's how frequently he's on.  Flip it on now.  Go look.  See?  There he is!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Lipstickdiva , I did not!  How funny.  I will pay closer attention.

Contributor

[ Edited ]

I did notice the medicine cabinet........and I was thinking that I didn't see any of their own skin care products there.  Of which, I used to purchase a ton of.  I agree, Terry looks very strange to me, and so does Heather in some of her close ups.  Shannon has admitted to getting "fillers" that didn't go well.  She looks like a completely different person to me.  The new ladies aren't very interesting, either.  

I liked the show better with the original cast members.  Heather seems more like a Beverly Hills type of person.   Heather & Terry's new home feels very cold and sterile to me.  

Honored Contributor

Last nights episode was like an infomercial for Heather, Terry, and her family. She obviously rejoined this group to promote their products and now her daughters book. 

Noella is fake as can be and I don't believe one word she says, Nicole adds absolutely nothing, and Emily squeezed herself in to another way too small dress with the back out...again.

Gina and Shannon are OK this season but I just don't find this franchise interesting now that the new members have joined and Heather has rejoined.

Honored Contributor

I didn't watch but I did see some of WWHL and Emily was on with Adriana from Miami. Shane was the bartender.  Emily had on a dress that almost looked like an ice skater's dress.  It was short and full at the bottom and fitted at the top. 

They started to talk about fillers and other injections and Emily said that Dr. Jen had dissolved her's because she started to look weird.  I thought her face looked very odd last night.  Maybe she lied about the fillers or maybe I'm so used to seeing her with bad fillers that without them, she looks odd.  The woman definitely needs to lay off the lip injections.  

Honored Contributor

I didnt watch last night, bored with this franchise..what did Dr,Jen admit about her marriage?