Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....SEASON 14, 2019...news, spoilers, gossip

via tamara tattles:    

Gina’s Kirschenheiter Scores $100K A Year In Support

Gina’s Kirschenheiter’s  divorce judge recently awarded her $4,500 per month in child support and $5,127 a month in spousal support, for a grand total of $9,627 per month. The amount was based on his base salary and commissions of $421,000 a year. In addition, Gina will keep all her jewelry, clothes, and keeps the Chrysler Town and Country. Matt will keep his personal belongings plus the 2015 Lexus according to documents obtained by The Blast.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....SEASON 14, 2019...news, spoilers, gossip

I'm wondering if the Tamara/Kelly fallout didn't have to do with Tamara's "Train" comment on last night's episode that is "to be continued".  Maybe she spills the train story on next week's episode.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

I just read today Gina admitted her husband was cheating on her and she chose not to disclose it last season. He is apparently still with the woman he cheated with and it's very upsetting to her, understandably. Imagine having his mistress as a potential step mother to her children?  That's gonna be ugly.

Honored Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

I just read today Gina admitted her husband was cheating on her and she chose not to disclose it last season. He is apparently still with the woman he cheated with and it's very upsetting to her, understandably. Imagine having his mistress as a potential step mother to her children?  That's gonna be ugly.

I watched the show last night, and she admitted it to Emily, she was visibly upset. I kind of figured that is what happened last season when he was living in L.A. and never seemed to come home to O.C. to visit...So I wasn't at all surprised to learn that he was having an affair.Somehow I am just not feeling this whole Kelly being "Mother of the year". Past seasons she never did seem to spend that much time and effort on her child, but who knows maybe she has realized that, and is trying to make up for lost time.

Trusted Contributor

That's a good point @CANDLEQUEEN  about

Kelly and her daughter and their relationship.

Wasn't she filming with daughter last year at a homeless shelter dishing out food for them?

This seems out of character for her, but it's just my opinion.

Honored Contributor

I think many of us said last year that Gina's husband was having an affair.  That was pretty obvious.  

Emily's husband is just a tool.  I don't see them lasting much longer either.

Tamra is a pig.  When they were showing scenes from her party the week prior.....just trashy.  

Kelly and Vicki are both wrong.  Both of them have a tendency to go way below the belt when they are hurt.  Kelly is especially bad.  

Tamra is the one that blurted out something about the train and Vicki kept saying she didn't want to talk about it.  

Shannon really thinks she is something.  I cannot take her shrill voice.    

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

via tamara tattles:    

Gina’s Kirschenheiter Scores $100K A Year In Support

Gina’s Kirschenheiter’s  divorce judge recently awarded her $4,500 per month in child support and $5,127 a month in spousal support, for a grand total of $9,627 per month. The amount was based on his base salary and commissions of $421,000 a year. In addition, Gina will keep all her jewelry, clothes, and keeps the Chrysler Town and Country. Matt will keep his personal belongings plus the 2015 Lexus according to documents obtained by The Blast.

Thats a lot of money, no wonder she isn't working!

Honored Contributor

tamra and ryan on her wedding day to husband #2 simon.

tamra and ryan.jpg

tam

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

tamra and ryan.jpg

tam

wow she sure has changed!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

tamra and ryan.jpg

tam

wow she sure has changed!!!!!!

and so has Ryan