Esteemed Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....SEASON 14, 2019...news, spoilers, gossip

@Grouchomarx wrote:

Gina and Emily need to be wiped from this show.  Even aside from Gina's annoying voice and Emily being the size of a house and married to an ugly monster, they are both very boring to a fault. Even with a DUI Gina is boring. And what loser goes out drinking and doesn't hire a car? A LOSER.  Tamra looks great and so does Shannon. Good for her for turning her life around and forgetting about that POS she was married to. He's a horrid human being.  Kelly is the same hot mess as always.  Her new boyfriend is seemingly normal, I wonder what he wants with her other than the obvious.  The new one seems fine yet I will never be ok with her name. Never. What parent would look at a baby and give it that name?  Anyway seems like it'll be a decent season with or with Vicky.

I think what you stated about Emily is disgusting. Women should be supporting other women not tearing them down. She appears to have a lot on her plate. As far as Tamara and Shannon are concerned they have no story. They are both exhibitionist. Gina is going through rough times. I am sure many people have made bad decisions and regretted it. Don't be so quick to judge.

Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....SEASON 14, 2019...news, spoilers, gossip

Shannon is erratic and irrational and some of her beliefs are pretty out there. I don’t agree that her ex is automatically a horrible person. I think they basically had nothing in common.
It’s pretty sad to call a woman “the size of a house.” Wow. 😢 what does that have to do with ANYTHING?
Honored Contributor

I had no idea Gina's husband Matt was arrested for Domestic Abuse and now has been fired from his job.

There is obviously way more to the history, marriage, and problems with the two of them.

I hope he/they seek help for their problems and can get through this. They have 3 small kids to raise. Hearing this always makes me feel so bad for the entire family.

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

I had no idea Gina's husband Matt was arrested for Domestic Abuse and now has been fired from his job.

There is obviously way more to the history, marriage, and problems with the two of them.

I hope he/they seek help for their problems and can get through this. They have 3 small kids to raise. Hearing this always makes me feel so bad for the entire family.

@DREAMON . Me too! So sad. 

Respected Contributor

@elated wrote:

I think what you stated about Emily is disgusting. 

I think your choice of words is a bit extreme, and I have no interest in getting into an argument about this. IMO if you star on a reality show you are fair game. All I mentioned is her larger size, not that is was ugly or disgusting.  I think women of all sizes can be beautuful and I am very supportive of how inclusive fashion and adversing have become with regard to showing women of many sizes.  I just feel that it's blatantly obvious Emily gained a lot of weight in short amount of time.  And I am not ever going to apologize for making comments about reality stars, they signed up for this life. 

Trusted Contributor

I did not miss Vicki at all. Too bad she will be on next weeks episode. 

The relationship between Kelly and her doctor boyfriend seemed odd. 

He seems kind of creepy to me. 

Kind of a boring episode. The first few usually are. 

Honored Contributor

rhooc tweets.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

rhooc tweets2.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

The relationship between Kelly and the doctor is purely a business transaction where she gets free access to Cosmetic procedures and he gets publicity. This is not a long term thing. He seems pretty boring and he looks like a Neanderthal that I can’t imagine sticking around if she finds something better. I keep forgetting she’s only 40. I don’t think these procedures are really helping her look youthful. 

Emily needs to give Shane the old heave-ho. He is such an insecure little man and can’t stand his wife’s success. If he doesn’t pass the bar for the second time he’s going to be even worse to be around. 

Respected Contributor

Kelly sure is a mean girl.  Has been from the get-go.  The things she said to Shannon.  Tamra.  Vicki.  She hasn't gotten to the new girls yet.

Not a fan of Vicki but I think she's way more interesting than Gina and Emily and not sure of the other new girls name.  But I guess they had to change up the show for viewership.  Must be a lot of pressure to live in So. California and trying to keep up w/the Jones'.  The homes, the clothes, the cars, the beauty routine, plastic surgery - or maybe that's just the impression these shows give.

I used to live in NJ and can tell you I never knew anybody like the HW's on that 'reality' show.  It was not at all representative of NJ so maybe OC is the same way.  I'll keep watching.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing