Respected Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....SEASON 14, 2019...news, spoilers, gossip

I LOVE Kelly's tagline, the rest - - meh!

I watch and hate myself for it!

Respected Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....SEASON 14, 2019...news, spoilers, gossip

Elated - YES YES & YES. I agree, but I do watch and hate myself for it. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Respected Contributor

Gina and Emily need to be wiped from this show.  Even aside from Gina's annoying voice and Emily being the size of a house and married to an ugly monster, they are both very boring to a fault. Even with a DUI Gina is boring. And what loser goes out drinking and doesn't hire a car? A LOSER.  Tamra looks great and so does Shannon. Good for her for turning her life around and forgetting about that POS she was married to. He's a horrid human being.  Kelly is the same hot mess as always.  Her new boyfriend is seemingly normal, I wonder what he wants with her other than the obvious.  The new one seems fine yet I will never be ok with her name. Never. What parent would look at a baby and give it that name?  Anyway seems like it'll be a decent season with or with Vicky.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

Emily looks like she gained some weight -- and the huge implants (at least I think they are) just make her look heavier. She looks awful in low-cut tops. Gross. How many times has she reminded us that she's an attorney? lol

Gina tried to downplay her drinking by saying she went to a mom's get-together -- I guess she thinks that sounds good to say that. She said there were little cups and then they'd be filled up again -- as if someone kept refilling everyone's drink and they had to drink it.

I still haven't watched all of this but Emily took a lot of heat last year from people for her weight.  I felt sorry for her because the woman isn't fat.  I think she's very tall and solid.  I think compared to the other small ladies, she looks bigger than she really is in person.

If Gina went to a moms get together, that is fine.  And if she got stinking drunk that is fine too.  But in this day and age of Uber, Lyft, etc., there is no reason for anyone to drink and drive.  She could have used a car service or called someone for a ride home. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

Emily looks like she gained some weight -- and the huge implants (at least I think they are) just make her look heavier. She looks awful in low-cut tops. Gross. How many times has she reminded us that she's an attorney? lol

Gina tried to downplay her drinking by saying she went to a mom's get-together -- I guess she thinks that sounds good to say that. She said there were little cups and then they'd be filled up again -- as if someone kept refilling everyone's drink and they had to drink it.

I still haven't watched all of this but Emily took a lot of heat last year from people for her weight.  I felt sorry for her because the woman isn't fat.  I think she's very tall and solid.  I think compared to the other small ladies, she looks bigger than she really is in person.

If Gina went to a moms get together, that is fine.  And if she got stinking drunk that is fine too.  But in this day and age of Uber, Lyft, etc., there is no reason for anyone to drink and drive.  She could have used a car service or called someone for a ride home

@Lipstickdiva @Daisy Sunflower 

I remember seeing Emily in a bikini last season and thought she looked great. She is a big girl....tall and built big. She does look like she gained some weight this season and did mention that she hasn't been working out.

This is far more normal to me than people who own a Gym, have a chef, don't work outside of the home, date and have regular visits with plastic surgeons, and spend all their time on themselves.

Weight is a battle so many struggle with.

Honored Contributor

i like emily......gina not so much.

i was glad she was brought back!

i think emily looks good. she has been modeling some swimsuits for former rhooc housewife lizzie rovseks swimsuit line.....sun kitten swimwear.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

i like emily......gina not so much.

i was glad she was brought back!

i think emily looks good. she has been modeling some swimsuits for former rhooc housewife lizzie rovseks swimsuit line.....sun kitten swimwear.

@sunshine45 , Wonder why Lizzie isn't on anymore? I liked her! Maybe she was too normal..lol! I like Emily, don't care for her husband, and Gina is ok, but what she did was very stupid, especially in the days of Uber, etc......  

Respected Contributor

Looks like Gina's got all kind of drama going on in her divorce...

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/rhoc-star-gina-kirschenheiter-demands-165330914.html

Honored Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

Looks like Gina's got all kind of drama going on in her divorce...

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/rhoc-star-gina-kirschenheiter-demands-165330914.html

@Grouchomarx . Well there is her storyline for this season then........