Trusted Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....SEASON 14, 2019...news, spoilers, gossip

I don't have much to add on this week's episode

but I didn't think I would and am sticking with my opinion that this is worst season ever.  

Oh Gina, oh Gina you know good and well your intching to be back with your x-husband. Glaringly obvious. lol.

I find alot of the husbands on OC franchise to be creepy.  Eddie,  Braunwynn's husband, Vicki's poor choices over the years, etc.  I could go on and on

with this one. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....SEASON 14, 2019...news, spoilers, gossip

[ Edited ]

I read that Kelly Dodd is engaged to Rick Leventhal. He has been married twice. Apparently, the ring is very big. They have been dating for 3 months.

I quit watching the show because I have lost interest. It is all about fighting, back stabbing and dealing with egos. 

Respected Contributor

Just got done watching the RH episode and WWHL w/Emily as a guest.

I believe it is Tamra that is the trouble-maker.  She's always been a trouble-maker.  She blurts out hurtful things, sends hurtful texts and then spins it to claim she's just joking or mentioned something so briefly that how could anyone take offense.  She claims she "owns" her stuff and will admit to being wrong, but she really doesn't.  There is so much feuding on this series that it is kind of hard to follow, but results in the women taking sides and pointing fingers at each other.

The weaning party was awfully odd if you ask me.  I guess Bravo pays for all this.  Shirtless bartenders, strippers, food, booze, toys, etc....And then the women just go bezerk.  Braunwyn njoys flashing everyone often enough.  I can't see any resemblance between her and all her children.  Are they all adopted?

I didn't know about the lawsuit between Alexis' x husband Jim Bellino and Shannon and Tamra for defamation and all the $$ spent on lawyers and such.  How do they afford these million dollar homes and all these legal xpenses?  Tamra is part-owner in a gym w/her husband.  Even with what Tamra and probably Eddie too, earn as Bravo stars they make enough $$ to cover all that xpense?  And now that Shannon has earned some $$ from her frozen foods, her support from David is going to end?  She said she wasn't earning as much as the year before, so who knows if this frozen food biz is going to work out.  I think not.

One other thing, on WWHL w/Emily as a guest, my first impression was that she had something done to her face.  Either a face lift or an eye lift or something.  She's beginning to get that Kardashian look with the eyes being pulled up.  It was sort of startling if you ask me. 

What did everyone else think?  Oh, and Kelly made up with her Mom (which I'm glad of).  It was her brother that she thought was selling stories to the media and thats why they were in a tiff.  He had started the rumor of Kelly throwing her mother down the stairs.  Now all is good.  Its all in the past and all is forgiven.  Maybe we will see a kinder and gentler Kelly.  Maybe that's why she was really flying off the handle this season. 

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

I watched last night as well, and I will 1st start off saying that I am very happy that Kelly and her Mom made up, I can't imagine ever being that angry with my mom that I wouldn't speak to her for years, but we are a different family that is very close. 2nd of all,

Kelly has been a loose cannon that has been going off the rails for years now, so that business with her Mom was just some more fuel to the fire.

I will never like Kelly, she has just been far too mean and nasty over the years, just like Brandi Glanville was, and I think mentally, she needs some serious help...

Tamra is a pot stirrer, and always has been, she also is nasty and will lie in a heartbeat.....She loves to stir up the trouble and then sit back and watch the flames, reminds me a lot of Lisa Rinna. This series is getting to be too much with all of the fighting, yelling, screaming, etc.  Everyone taking a side.So childish!

I hope next season, this one takes a little breather and gets back to being somewhat civilized! lol...I can see why Vickie left that party early too. That seemed to me much more like a bachelorette party......

I also agree with Jellybean that some of Brauwyn's children don't look like her at all, could some be her husband's from a previous relationship? Although I thought she said they got married and had their 1st child while she was still in college??? Sometimes Shannon and Emily seem the only sane ones in the group! lol!

Honored Contributor

@elated wrote:

I read that Kelly Dodd is engaged to Rick Leventhal. He has been married twice. Apparently, the ring is very big. They have been dating for 3 months.

I quit watching the show because I have lost interest. It is all about fighting, back stabbing and dealing with egos. 

yes, and she reportedly wants to join RHONY!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I guess Kelly is moving to New York after her marriage..if it happens.

I think the phone call with Kelly, her Mom, and brother was all for the cameras. Her brother was the one that said she threw her Mom down the steps and I have a feeling she did just that. Kelly said she picked her up and put her outside....real nice to do to your mother who you say is ill. I think Kelly is disgusting. 

That party was another drinking s*x fiasco. Vicki was smart for leaving.

Tamra is just constantly stirring the trouble pot to stay on the show. She is a terrible actress and i don't believe anything that comes out of her mouth.

Just when I thought the season couldn't get worse ..it did. 

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

I guess Kelly is moving to New York after her marriage..if it happens.

I think the phone call with Kelly, her Mom, and brother was all for the cameras. Her brother was the one that said she threw her Mom down the steps and I have a feeling she did just that. Kelly said she picked her up and put her outside....real nice to do to your mother who you say is ill. I think Kelly is disgusting. 

That party was another drinking s*x fiasco. Vicki was smart for leaving.

Tamra is just constantly stirring the trouble pot to stay on the show. She is a terrible actress and i don't believe anything that comes out of her mouth.

Just when I thought the season couldn't get worse ..it did. 

Wonder what Kelly would do with her daughter? If shemoved to N.Y? I don;t think her ex Michael would be too keen on letting her take Jolie across country.....

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN ,

I was thinking the same about Jolie. I wouldn't think she would want to move to NY at her age but who knows...maybe she will live with her father in CA.

Rick Leventhal is certainly not moving to OC for Kelly so we will see what happens. 

Honored Contributor

I just read the Shane failed the Bar again.....I guess his spending 2 weeks alone in a Hotel studying didn't work. Maybe he just doesn't have what it takes and should move on to Plan B.

Respected Contributor

This is a bit off topic here, but I just saw and heard on an entertainment program that Brandi Glanville will be returning to the RH of Beverly Hills.

I was going to start a new topic titled "OH NO" but really didn't feel this was that newsworthy for a new thread. 

Looks like I am going to have to find other programming to replace my HW's.  Smiley Sad

Flowers are nature's way of laughing