Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....SEASON 14, 2019...news, spoilers, gossip

reunion looks.....

rhooc reunion 2019.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....SEASON 14, 2019...news, spoilers, gossip

@sunshine45   Looks like metallics are in.  I bet there will be a lot of fireworks going off at this reunion.  Other than arguing and fighting, what else is there to talk about?  Woman Tongue

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

reunion looks.....

rhooc reunion 2019.jpg

Yuck. I don't like any of their looks!

Respected Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

reunion looks.....

rhooc reunion 2019.jpg

Wow, Shannon has done a complete 180 from where she was at.  In this photo I think she looks quite youthful and I think she is the best dressed.  Conservative yet attention getting.  Don't like the front drapey thing on Braunwyn's dress.  Never cared for the one-shoulder look so am not liking Tamra's dress.  Gina always looks nice but than she is younger and can wear a shorter dress.  Emily is not posed standing up so hard to see her dress.  Looks like velvet and is a nice color for her.  I dislike Kelly so much that it doesn't matter to me what she wears, she hits below the belt too much to be likeable.

Honored Contributor

@jellyBEAN wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

reunion looks.....

rhooc reunion 2019.jpg

Wow, Shannon has done a complete 180 from where she was at.  In this photo I think she looks quite youthful and I think she is the best dressed.  Conservative yet attention getting.  Don't like the front drapey thing on Braunwyn's dress.  Never cared for the one-shoulder look so am not liking Tamra's dress.  Gina always looks nice but than she is younger and can wear a shorter dress.  Emily is not posed standing up so hard to see her dress.  Looks like velvet and is a nice color for her.  I dislike Kelly so much that it doesn't matter to me what she wears, she hits below the belt too much to be likeable.

@jellyBEAN . Yes if I had to pick I would pick Shannon and Gina for the best dressed. I also agree that no matter what Kelly wears, I dislike her so much and she is so nasty that it really doesn't matter to me what she wears.....

Respected Contributor

Just finished catching up w/last week's episode and the current episode tonight.  There is so much bickering amongst the women I sort of get confused Woman Frustrated but I do believe that Tamra is the pot stirrer here, and I do believe she spins things around to blame someone else for starting trouble.

Ex:  when she sent the text to Kelly about a woman in court getting hit and falling on the floor feigning injury (like Shannon did when Kelly gonged the pot on her head) (can't believe I'm writing this) but that was being a pot stirrer.  I did get a chuckle out of it and it could be she was just being silly, but if she was TRULY Shannon's friend, she never would have done that.

It was interesting that Eddie voiced his opinion to the cameras about Ryan's woes, and he certainly was not sympathetic.  I do think Ryan has a point.  He never liked his step-father (Simon) and rebelled against him and was at an awkward age when all that was going on and the relationship ended in divorce anyway.  I think Tamra did the best she knew how to do at the time, but I don't think he was given the same opportunities as her children she had with Simon.  Wasn't loved the same way and felt like an outsider.  I see his point.

I think if Emily is concerned with her weight, she shouldn't be ordering champagne as her drink of choice when she goes out.  She should stick to water with lemon or lime, but maybe she feels she needs a little lift when she's around this bunch.  Gina continues to confuse me with her thoughts on her ex or soon to be ex, she wants a fresh start with him.  How can she have a fresh start when they've already had 3 kids together?  And she did get into the driver's seat of the suv after taking her kids for haircuts!  I thought her license was suspended for her DUI?

These women certainly do eat at a lot of nice restaurants.  The shrimp cocktails looked delicious.  I assume Bravo absorbs the bill and bar tab as the restaurants are always highlighted and thereby getting advertised on the show once it airs.  All in all - lots of meals, drinks, and she said this and she said that!! 

Honored Contributor

@jellyBEAN  Those restaurants are all comped.  

They are are free to those women...that’s why you always see the name of the place....advertising.

It’s that way with everything.  When you see someone open their computer and the back is shown...Oh!  It’s an Apple computer...advertising....

Honored Contributor

I didn't dislike Emily's dress from the full picture I saw on her Instagram.  She said she was down 15 pounds at the reunion.  It just looks out of place compared to what the color scheme the other women are wearing.  She is sitting because she is only like 10 days out from her hip replacement. 

Tamra looks like she's wearing a jumpsuit.  A hideous, gold lame jumpsuit.  LOL

Kelly has those hideous extensions in that just don't blend well with her bangs.  She looks so much better with her hair shorter.  

I was a little shocked at what Eddie had to say about Ryan and I wonder how Tamra felt seeing that.  

It looked like from what I saw on Instagram, Emily, Kelly and Brauwyn have teamed up and are on one couch together while Tamra, Shannon and Gina are on the other couch.

Honored Contributor

I read that Tamra is afraid Ryan may commit suicide. I haven't been watching that much. Is he really that bad off? I did see it when they went for a counseling session.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I read that Tamra is afraid Ryan may commit suicide. I haven't been watching that much. Is he really that bad off? I did see it when they went for a counseling session.

Hard to tell what a person is really thinking to himself when he is alone, but I do think he is going thru a bad time, and Tamra, as his Mom, has good reason to be concerned about him imo.  The woman he was married to had a gun business and I wonder if Ryan has guns.  That would worry me.

He's also sort of the black sheep of the family, different father than the others, different political views, different educational opportunities, so I think he feels like an outsider.  The letter he wrote that the counselor read aloud was very troubling.  Eddies indifference to him is also troubling to me.  Ryan doesn't seem to have a father figure in his life at all that cares for him.  Where is his father anyway?  Anyone know?