Trusted Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....SEASON 14, 2019...news, spoilers, gossip

It seems poor Emily is on the verge of a breakdown. I do like her.

I've said it before and believe her emotions, weight gain all begin in

that less than blissful marriage she is in.  She and Shane were

friends, coworkers for years and I believe that his parent's arranged the marriage when it was time for Shane to get married and have kids.  3rd time

flunking the bar too?   She's going to have a tough time

though as he is a Mormon and his family seem to be in their business at every turn. I'm suprised he even wants to be on the show.

I love Archie, Shannon's dog too.  He is so sweet and fine him priceless.  Aside from Shannon's shrill

voice I like her and always have.

Seeing Alexis show up on the show was so refreshing and it reminded me of how much I miss the older character's. Remember Laurie Peterson, Jeanna Keough the real estate agent? (and of course old Vicki full time)  Alexis looks beautiful and am happy she got rid of Jim too - another controlling odd duck.  Maybe she will return next year? She looks happy.

Too bad Vicki treated Don so badly when the show first started. She would put him down on air every chance she got.  He did not marry her for money and was genuinely in love with her.  She has said as much she regrets it and really loved him.  I agree

on her not needing to marry this guy Steve who lived with his mother when he met her.  That's just Vicki I guess though.

Kelly should leave the show.

I'm not a fan of Braunwynn at all.  Is the threesome

real or is it scripted in to give her interest?  She and her husband continued to talk about it this week.

And then bringing Tamra into the conversation and

he saying how pretty she is well --- ugh.

These days I'm just not sure what is scripted in or not so we never really know who these women are in real life. Not so in the past.

I sure miss the old season's!

Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....SEASON 14, 2019...news, spoilers, gossip

@Pink123 . Really good post! I agree, Shane probably won't get a divorce, but his parents sure are in their business it seems...Emily sure seems to really get along with her in laws very well too which is a good thing. Their children are really cute.

I miss some of the old ones from the past as well. Would love to see Kelly go, she is a disaster and needs to concentrate on getting some professional help.

Braunwyn doesn't bother me as much, but I think she is just making up the whole "threesome" thing to get attention and make her seem more interesting...

I thought that Meghan King Edmonds was making a guest appearance-maybe next week? I really like Alexis and would love to see her back as long as Tamara doesn't try to crucify her at every turn. I am sure Alexis doesn't miss that.....There does seem to be some changes needed on this one though!

Honored Contributor

I saw very little of the show as it reran last night.  I saw the part where Emily goes to CUT Fitness.  I'm not sure she stuck with it because I follow her on social media and it seems she's working with a personal trainer.  Unless it's from Tamra's gym.  I really felt sorry for her.  She is in a vicious cycle.  She put on weight which is causing her arthritis pain but the arthritis pain is causing her to want to sit around more.  I just hope Tamra doesn't get mean girl and start making nasty comments about Emily's weight, etc.

I also periodically look at Alexis' social media pages. She's as self-involved as ever.  She just had what looked to be an over the top b-day party for her boyfriend.  All of her photos are very obviously staged.  But, I wouldn't mind her coming back.  I always liked her too, although she was dramatic.    

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@Pink123 . Really good post! I agree, Shane probably won't get a divorce, but his parents sure are in their business it seems...Emily sure seems to really get along with her in laws very well too which is a good thing. Their children are really cute.

I miss some of the old ones from the past as well. Would love to see Kelly go, she is a disaster and needs to concentrate on getting some professional help.

Braunwyn doesn't bother me as much, but I think she is just making up the whole "threesome" thing to get attention and make her seem more interesting...

I thought that Meghan King Edmonds was making a guest appearance-maybe next week? I really like Alexis and would love to see her back as long as Tamara doesn't try to crucify her at every turn. I am sure Alexis doesn't miss that.....There does seem to be some changes needed on this one though!

@CANDLEQUEEN  Seem's like Shane's parents and Emily are the ones steering that ship.  No one seems to know what he even does for a living. I see no romantic attraction between the two of them either.  Does anyone?

Could be Mr. Mom for the kids along with help from his parent's.  The scene's between Emily and Shane are just so difficult to watch these days. 

Wonder if these little clips of Alexis and Meghan signal a cast change for next season?   Now that Alexis is free of Jim and can speak her own mind it could be interesting indeed.

I always liked her.  I liked Meghan as well.

Kelly does need to get professional help.  The divorce

has taken a toll on her more than she thinks.  It's easy to climb the ladder money wise and live the high life which she enjoyed but it's very hard to go back down.  Especially for a middle aged woman with looks fading and no career to speak of.  I hope she get's help and can pull herself together for her daughter's sake - sad.

Respected Contributor

Shane to fail a lawyer exam is nothing, most never pass the first or second time just keep doing it. It does take a few times to pass. I do think something isn't right with this marriage, seems Emily is closer to his parents than she is to him. Kelly said on a gossip site that Vickie brought her engagement ring. I hate the high screams that kelly & Shannon  have too much to adjust the volume on my tv. What man wants to listen to high screams? 

Honored Contributor

OK Ladies, let's talk about last night's episode! Wow! Were these ladies embarassing or what? I can't imagine going anywhere acting like they did..Unbelievable.....What is up with Braunwyn? She is really too much, she and Tamra should have gone off by themselves.I didn't need to see all of that.

Why was Meghan even there? The other ladies didn't even talk to her....How strange....Then she goes off with Gina to the bathroom, and continues listening to this story about two women she doesn't even know. know, it was really odd.

Then Shannon brings two friends along and you never see them again either......Can you imagine blowing a whistle and yelling in a restaurant for a single man to kiss someone he doesn't even know.....These women are too much! I don't blame Vicky for wanting to go home......What did everyone else think?  

Respected Contributor

Eeeesshh, I watched @CANDLEQUEEN and pretty much thought what you did.  Tamra falling off her chair drunk in that restaurant.  Most if not all of these women are too old for such ridiculous behavior.  Not an attractive look on a young woman, let alone 'mature' women.  I think the restaurants must be in on the shenanigans and maybe the patrons are paid participants for the show.  I noticed their waiter at one point was sitting at the table located behind them in between a couple of other couples.  Did anyone else catch that?  I thought it odd.

Shannon going around trying to find someone to kiss her was just gross.  She is very shrill this year, I'm getting so that I can't stand the sound of her voice even when she's not shreiking loudly.  Tamra and Braunwyn - all for camera attention as neither has anything else going on.  Vicki's been known to whoop it up in the past, but maybe since she's w/Steve now, she doesn't want to embarrass him before she gets that ring on her finger.  He didn't proposed YET did he?  I know he has the ring ready.

Meaghan sure is pretty and has a great figure.  And what is it w/this train business?  How set up is that?  This has to be all set up for them and then they all just go with it.  Looks like this is the beginning of the end for Kelly and her plastic surgeon bf.  Whatever became of her trip to AZ to see her friends n family?  All of a sudden she was back in LA w/the girls.  Did I miss something?  She never made up w/her Mom?

Anyway, it was a 'train wreck' of an episode - wink wink.  Cat Wink

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

OK Ladies, let's talk about last night's episode! Wow! Were these ladies embarassing or what? I can't imagine going anywhere acting like they did..Unbelievable.....What is up with Braunwyn? She is really too much, she and Tamra should have gone off by themselves.I didn't need to see all of that.

Why was Meghan even there? The other ladies didn't even talk to her....How strange....Then she goes off with Gina to the bathroom, and continues listening to this story about two women she doesn't even know. know, it was really odd.

Then Shannon brings two friends along and you never see them again either......Can you imagine blowing a whistle and yelling in a restaurant for a single man to kiss someone he doesn't even know.....These women are too much! I don't blame Vicky for wanting to go home......What did everyone else think?  

@CANDLEQUEEN ,

I agree with everything you said. That episode really makes me lose interest in this franchise. 

Megan was there for no reason (her going to the bathroom with with Emily had to be scripted to get Megan in the scene), The Train was an excuse to drink and act totally obnoxious (they could have stayed home and drank), Shannon is acting like a desperate cougar, I am beginning to think Tamra and Braunwyn have something going on, Gina and Emily just keep fighting over and over again,..ugh.

I thought it was a terrible episode that I would be embarrassed to be seen in.

Respected Contributor

I forgot to mention Gina and Emily.  Emily probably is completely oblivious to this 'cousin' Gina was set up with but both of them are in emotional distress w/their marriages and significant others.  Gina having lost hers to another woman and Emily having issues w/Shane.  I think there is a friendship in there but they are both in such bad emotional places they are blaming each other for their woes.  This in time will pass.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

@jellyBEAN . You are too funny~! A trainwreck of an episode! I don't know what happened with Kelly and her mom, they never showed any of it.Maybe they never made up, if not what a shame....I read where Kelly has a new boyfriend and they went on a six week vacation..I never thought she really loved this doctor guy anyway. Probably just wanted to get free treatments..

Shannon is pretty, and smart, there is no reason for her to act like that and so desperate for a man......Gina and Emily act like jr high schoolers arguing over such silly, trivial things. Meghan is really pretty and looks great!