Esteemed Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....SEASON 14, 2019...news, spoilers, gossip

Ryan gives me the creeps. The beard, mustache, and beady eyes -- he reminds me of someone else.

Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....SEASON 14, 2019...news, spoilers, gossip

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

Ryan gives me the creeps. The beard, mustache, and beady eyes -- he reminds me of someone else.

@Daisy Sunflower 

yeah......TAMRA (minus the beard and moustache of course!) LOL

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Shannon also is looking very good and apparently is feeling very good also.

I have a hard time understanding what these women say sometimes.  They shreik and their voices are muddled.  At the end of the episode there was mention of a train and I thought, what train?  Then it dawned on me that it was just a slang word for Kelley's supposedly abuse problem.    I guess this will be a big storyline throughout the season along with Gina's cheating spouse and Emily's ill fated marriage.

I'll be watchng though.  I like seeing their homes.  How they decorate, places they go, food they eat etc...  I've never been to Orange Co., Ca (that I know of) or L.A. so I enjoy seeing how the scenery on the other side of the country.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Respected Contributor

I was not feeling this week’s episode. Too much focus on Gina’s miserable life, it was depressing. The ladies all drink way too much and their behavior at Tamra’s party was embarrassing. I was cringing with their groping and table dancing antics. You’re not in Mexico ladies!  They overreact to everything. Kelly’s gonna milk this whole drug accusation thing the whole season. I mean, I get it, it’s a potentially damaging thing to say but it is also just a rumor at the end of the day so get over it. Shannon is trying WAY to hard to prove to us how happy and free she is. This is not being proven to me based on how much booze he drinks. I don’t think it’s a great example for her kids. Inmrnw, I like a drink as much as the next person but even I find the drinking over the top. It’s like they get a bonus for each liter of booze they consume on camera or something. The story about Emily’s Vegas plans getting axed by her evil husband was very sad. He’s a loser and she needs to cut her losses and find a man who appreciates her. He looks like someone’s ugly big toe and has the personality of a wet dumpster.

Respected Contributor

I was bored so I watched/listened to the show for background noise.

Not impressed with the group.

They all have good faces and some have good parts due to good doctors.

Actually I thought Shannon and Tamra played to the camera.

That dance on the table was so juvenile and so was all that hugging, kissing and touching. If that is how they define their friendship than they can keep to themselves.

The train can have several meanings and I do not believe it is being referred to transportation. Whatever, it would be a nasty mouth Tamra to bring it up.

Some of these women have less dignity then before.

Gina calls people out for not telling it as it is when she did not tell it as it really was with Matt. She should move back east to be with family.

I think they should all keep their mouths shut considering their children.

Trusted Contributor

The dancing on the table was gross and hard to watch.  Middle aged fools!

Honored Contributor

new episode on tonight at 9pm et.

no new #wwhl because andy is on summer break.

is anyone watching flpping exes? that is on at 10pm et. tonight is episode four. i have really been enjoying this new show!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

is it possible that shannon is even MORE annoying this season?

why is her voice so grating?

looks like tamra the pot stirrer is in full force in this episode also.

i am liking braunwyn so far.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

is it possible that shannon is even MORE annoying this season?

why is her voice so grating?

looks like tamra the pot stirrer is in full force in this episode also.

i am liking braunwyn so far.

@sunshine45 . I like Brauwyn so far as well, I just wish she wouldn't have told Kelly what was said.....Kelly is off the wall crazy, I really do not like Kelly at all....She is a nasty, vicious, jealous,unhappy woman. Tamra is a huge Pot Stirrer, she was the one that brought up the whole Train thing......Vicki said what she said, but Vicki never said anything about Train-that word came from Tamra......

I don't think that Emily and Shannon will ever get along, Shannon probably wants Emily off of the show......I like Emily, I just wish she would do something about her marriage, because to me it seems her husband doesn't love her like she loves him.....

Gina, I think is a little intimidated by Kelly.She let Kelly walk all over her last night....Now next week, there is more drama with Gina, not showing up for her Court date......She is a mess, and shouldn't be talking about anyone!!!!! 

Honored Contributor

@Pink123 wrote:

The dancing on the table was gross and hard to watch.  Middle aged fools!

All I could think of was those women up on Tamra's countertop with their shoes on.  Blech.