Respected Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....SEASON 14, 2019...news, spoilers, gossip

[ Edited ]

This season was one of bad behaviors and lifestyles that should have stayed behind closed doors or edited.

I think Braunwyn and her lifestyle were on display too often. It is her way of living but it is not for everyone, and did not bring much to the table except for some viewers shock and embarrassment. It was me, me, me I am Braunwyn and I am wonderful and will show you a way of living you have not seen before. Not a classy act.

I had the impression Braunwyn is still acting out in defiance of her mother and the way she grew up. This show presents for her the opportunity to be more famous and showy than her mother and getting the attention she craved..

Everyone had serious issues and they all stirred the pot, and some more than most. It is doubtful there is a sincere friendship amongst them. No one had Vicki's back and some of what she said made sense regarding the show. If you want real trashy for this show you have Braunwyn and Tamra, and they are great pot stirrers. Emily does it too and is an opportunist. She played everyone throughout the season. Both Shannon and Gina were deers looking at headlights. Kelly did not care. She was in it for herself, and her slices of bread.

Andy enjoyed it all and enjoys the embarrassment. The housewives gave him opportunities he would have not had. Vicki had a mean reaction but he could have handled it better. Obviously he prefers Braunwyn over Vicki.

Valued Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....SEASON 14, 2019...news, spoilers, gossip

Just wonder what calm Steve thought about Vicki's behavior?  Maybe they'd better elope!

Andy told Vicki she didn't have to be on the show if she didn't want to be!!

Esteemed Contributor

Radar Online stated Tamara, Shanon, Kelly, Emily and Brauwyn(sp?) got renewal letters. Vicki was offered as a friend. I think she made Andy 😠. She has not accepted or declined. Gina has not received a letter.

I read where Tamara and Shannon earn $900,000 per season. Shannon gets $22,500 from.David each month for alimony and child support.  No wonder these women were afraid not to get the letter.

I wonder if Vicki will finally quit. She had threatened to leave it she was not brought back full time. All Andy did was stir the pot when he mentioned he had other people waiting in the wings. 

It looks like the same old will continue on this franchise. I stopped watching and can say I don't miss it.