Reply
Valued Contributor
Posts: 891
Registered: ‎04-03-2010

Re: real housewives of orange county....SEASON 14, 2019...news, spoilers, gossip


@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Any thoughts on last night? Pretty tame episode.......Interesting about Brauwyn and her hubby and their discussion about the threesome, she really wants Tamara, but her husband not someone that they know....Wow! Her hubby is very handsome to me, and very likeable......


I watched.  Braunwyn's husband reminds me a little of Montgomery Clift mixed w/ a little Bruce Dern.  As far as HW husbands go, he seems to be one of the better ones, but then of course, they are a little younger than what we're used to.

 

So Emily and Shane set Gina up w/a cousin of Shane's?  Yuckkk.  I think she was fortunate in that he backed out of the date and spared Gina the awkwardness of it all.  I've heard toe breaks ARE quite painful and they just have to mend in their own time so I wouldn't necessarily blame Emily for it falling thru.  The road to h__l is paved w/good intentions!!

 

Everyone has mentioned Shannon's shrill voice.  I'm noticing it more n more.  Her voice is grating on ones nerves.  She does have a beautiful dog ' Archie' tho.  He's a real sweetie.  The OC HW's don't seem to be the animal lovers the NY HW's are.  They all have little schmoo's they tote around.

 

Alexis looked the same to me.  Maybe a little heavier.  I don't think she would add much as i don't think Braunwyn adds much.  I don't want to hear about any 3some's.  I wonder how Kelly and her Mom came to such blows that they haven't spoken in 2 years!!  That's a long time.  And I assume she's kept Jolie (daughter) away from her as well?  Kelly's a hot mess in every way.

 

Vicki is making quite a few appearances.  Can't believe Steve is gonna go thru w/marrying her.  Won't Vicki ever learn?  At her age, she doesn't have to marry - she can live w/someone.  But I guess she wants the commitment - which isn't saying very much really since she's been divorced twice.  I guess Eddie is all better now from his irregular heart beat issues?  He and Tamara seem ill matched.  But they've been together now for many years.  A marriage of convenience?  or do they really LOVE each other?  Oh well, I'll stay tuned - same time same channel.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor
Posts: 10,748
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: real housewives of orange county....SEASON 14, 2019...news, spoilers, gossip


@jellyBEAN wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Any thoughts on last night? Pretty tame episode.......Interesting about Brauwyn and her hubby and their discussion about the threesome, she really wants Tamara, but her husband not someone that they know....Wow! Her hubby is very handsome to me, and very likeable......


I watched.  Braunwyn's husband reminds me a little of Montgomery Clift mixed w/ a little Bruce Dern.  As far as HW husbands go, he seems to be one of the better ones, but then of course, they are a little younger than what we're used to.

 

So Emily and Shane set Gina up w/a cousin of Shane's?  Yuckkk.  I think she was fortunate in that he backed out of the date and spared Gina the awkwardness of it all.  I've heard toe breaks ARE quite painful and they just have to mend in their own time so I wouldn't necessarily blame Emily for it falling thru.  The road to h__l is paved w/good intentions!!

 

Everyone has mentioned Shannon's shrill voice.  I'm noticing it more n more.  Her voice is grating on ones nerves.  She does have a beautiful dog ' Archie' tho.  He's a real sweetie.  The OC HW's don't seem to be the animal lovers the NY HW's are.  They all have little schmoo's they tote around.

 

Alexis looked the same to me.  Maybe a little heavier.  I don't think she would add much as i don't think Braunwyn adds much.  I don't want to hear about any 3some's.  I wonder how Kelly and her Mom came to such blows that they haven't spoken in 2 years!!  That's a long time.  And I assume she's kept Jolie (daughter) away from her as well?  Kelly's a hot mess in every way.

 

Vicki is making quite a few appearances.  Can't believe Steve is gonna go thru w/marrying her.  Won't Vicki ever learn?  At her age, she doesn't have to marry - she can live w/someone.  But I guess she wants the commitment - which isn't saying very much really since she's been divorced twice.  I guess Eddie is all better now from his irregular heart beat issues?  He and Tamara seem ill matched.  But they've been together now for many years.  A marriage of convenience?  or do they really LOVE each other?  Oh well, I'll stay tuned - same time same channel.


@jellyBEAN . You made some really good points. I think Alexis is still so beautiful, to me she has a stunning face...She probably wouldn't add much though except for her dating life....If I were Gina, I think I would be glad that I missed that date.....I think she needs to focus on her issues and her children, and forget about dating for a bit anyway....

 

Yes, Shannon's voice is shrill but I still like her...I  love her dog too-he is so cute! The OC wives don't seem to be as into their animals as NY or BH...I can't believe Kelly hasn't spoken to her mother in more than 2 years-that is such a shame! I can't imagine, she better fix this or she will regret it forever. Yes, she probably has kept Jolie from seeing her grandmother-Kelly is a mess and needs a lot of help professionally.....I have thought so for years......She is just spiraling out of control....

 

That is great for Emily to work with Eddie and Tamara with her weight and fitness, she probably is suffering from self esteem issues as well......

 

Braunwyn and her husband are very nice, but Braunwyn is a bit boring, so that is why I think the threesome is being brought in to add a little spice to her personality!

 

Vicki seems to be the type that needs a man in her life all the time, she is very needy.......She should have stayed with Don......in my opinion!

60 YRS OLD, MED GOLDEN BROWN HAIR, MED TAN SKINTONE.......
Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,994
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: real housewives of orange county....SEASON 14, 2019...news, spoilers, gossip

I would like to see Kelly go and Alexis come back. I thought she looked the same. I am in the minority...I kind of liked Alexis.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 10,748
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: real housewives of orange county....SEASON 14, 2019...news, spoilers, gossip


@DREAMON wrote:

I would like to see Kelly go and Alexis come back. I thought she looked the same. I am in the minority...I kind of liked Alexis.


@DREAMON . I have always liked her as well.....She was never a mean person either, and Tamra was so hateful towards her all of the time......

60 YRS OLD, MED GOLDEN BROWN HAIR, MED TAN SKINTONE.......
Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,994
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: real housewives of orange county....SEASON 14, 2019...news, spoilers, gossip


@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

I would like to see Kelly go and Alexis come back. I thought she looked the same. I am in the minority...I kind of liked Alexis.


@DREAMON . I have always liked her as well.....She was never a mean person either, and Tamra was so hateful towards her all of the time......


@CANDLEQUEEN ,

I think Tamra was jealous of Alexis. It would be in interesting to see Alexis with her new boyfriend and get an update on what she has been doing.

I would prefer that over Kellys venomous mouth and actions any day.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,410
Registered: ‎10-05-2010

Re: real housewives of orange county....SEASON 14, 2019...news, spoilers, gossip

Another rejuvenation we didn't need to know about let alone witness.  I wonder how the camera crew feels every time they are summoned to a doctor's office!

 

Does Eddie think Emily doesn't know how to add?  He said he wouldn't tell her her weight, but didn't those two numbers add up to 191?  I hope they had her permission to flash the 191 on the screen.

 

I think it only took two episodes to go from thinking Braunwynn was OK to hoping she doesn't come back.  Gina and Emily can go, too.  As much as I don't like Tamra or Vicki, they plus Shannon just seem like they "belong" lol

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,344
Registered: ‎07-01-2012

Re: real housewives of orange county....SEASON 14, 2019...news, spoilers, gossip

Whatever Braunwyn and her husband do is their business but somehow putting it out there on T.V. seems to be lacking in judgement. They have children, and children hear things from other children who parents watch the show. Children can be cruel and some will call the children of reality parents harsh names. They can explain it all to the children but I find myself lacking respect for Braunwyn.

They can all get naked, do whatever, but somethings should be left private.

The story remains the same, with different players and everyone taking turns being the good or bad guy, but that is reality.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,339
Registered: ‎10-26-2010

Re: real housewives of orange county....SEASON 14, 2019...news, spoilers, gossip

 

As for Shannon, I can do without her weird medical visits. Gross

Valued Contributor
Posts: 905
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: real housewives of orange county....SEASON 14, 2019...news, spoilers, gossip

Hi, Daisy.  I can do without Shannon's weird medical visits, too.  Wasn't that just gross???  Too much information.  Rather embarassing and tasteless.  Her voice also grates on my nerves.  Actually, I kind of miss Vicki.  I don't think that Braunwyn adds anything to the mix.  That is really a very miss--matched group of women, and I don't want to know about Braunwyn and her husband's escapades.......what is the world coming to?

 

I did like see Alexis.  See you later.

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,339
Registered: ‎10-26-2010

Re: real housewives of orange county....SEASON 14, 2019...news, spoilers, gossip

 

It looks like Emily got herself a new storyline -- losing weight and getting in better shape. I'm sure Tamra is happy about that since helping her gives her something to do on the show -- and Eddie can make appearances to boot.