Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....SEASON 14, 2019...news, spoilers, gossip

I would like to see Kelly go and Alexis come back. I thought she looked the same. I am in the minority...I kind of liked Alexis.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....SEASON 14, 2019...news, spoilers, gossip

@DREAMON wrote:

I would like to see Kelly go and Alexis come back. I thought she looked the same. I am in the minority...I kind of liked Alexis.

@DREAMON . I have always liked her as well.....She was never a mean person either, and Tamra was so hateful towards her all of the time......

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

@DREAMON . I have always liked her as well.....She was never a mean person either, and Tamra was so hateful towards her all of the time......

@CANDLEQUEEN ,

I think Tamra was jealous of Alexis. It would be in interesting to see Alexis with her new boyfriend and get an update on what she has been doing.

I would prefer that over Kellys venomous mouth and actions any day.

Respected Contributor

Another rejuvenation we didn't need to know about let alone witness.  I wonder how the camera crew feels every time they are summoned to a doctor's office!

Does Eddie think Emily doesn't know how to add?  He said he wouldn't tell her her weight, but didn't those two numbers add up to 191?  I hope they had her permission to flash the 191 on the screen.

I think it only took two episodes to go from thinking Braunwynn was OK to hoping she doesn't come back.  Gina and Emily can go, too.  As much as I don't like Tamra or Vicki, they plus Shannon just seem like they "belong" lol

Respected Contributor

Whatever Braunwyn and her husband do is their business but somehow putting it out there on T.V. seems to be lacking in judgement. They have children, and children hear things from other children who parents watch the show. Children can be cruel and some will call the children of reality parents harsh names. They can explain it all to the children but I find myself lacking respect for Braunwyn.

They can all get naked, do whatever, but somethings should be left private.

The story remains the same, with different players and everyone taking turns being the good or bad guy, but that is reality.

Esteemed Contributor

As for Shannon, I can do without her weird medical visits. Gross

Valued Contributor

Hi, Daisy.  I can do without Shannon's weird medical visits, too.  Wasn't that just gross???  Too much information.  Rather embarassing and tasteless.  Her voice also grates on my nerves.  Actually, I kind of miss Vicki.  I don't think that Braunwyn adds anything to the mix.  That is really a very miss--matched group of women, and I don't want to know about Braunwyn and her husband's escapades.......what is the world coming to?

I did like see Alexis.  See you later.

Esteemed Contributor

It looks like Emily got herself a new storyline -- losing weight and getting in better shape. I'm sure Tamra is happy about that since helping her gives her something to do on the show -- and Eddie can make appearances to boot.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Daisy Sunflower  I agree.  Putting Emily in their gym Cut fitness gives Tamra and Eddie free advertising and public exposure to it.  Probably really need it.

Gym's are a tough business to keep going.  Too much competition.

Afterall most of the character's are on the show to promote something other than just apearing on it.

Respected Contributor

Quite a few have their "brands" to shamelessly promote on the show.  Shannon with her frozen foods.  Kelly w/her "vegan" water.  Tamra w/her gym to promote.  Vicki w/her insurance company, etc...They always showcase their logos on their clothing somewhere, tees and hats and totes.

I actually went to visit the local gym today in hopes of joining.  We have only one gym here in this one horse town.  It struck me as being kind of dpressing.  The weight machines looked like they'd seen better days, a lot of the padding was split and worn.  There was no sauna or towel service available.  It wasn't a bright inviting space so I'm not so sure about joining.

I agree w/Shannon and her medical visit.  TMI

Emily and Shane look like The Odd Couple.

These are a bunch of mis-matched women aren't they? 

Flowers are nature's way of laughing