Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....SEASON 14, 2019...news, spoilers, gossip

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

They should let Kelly and Brauny go, and bring back Vicki and Alexis full time.

Oh yes, don't they show Alexis meeting with Emily next week? Wonder what that is all about?

I saw a clip -- Alexis is talking to Emily about divorce. I wonder if Alexis is trying to get her job back or if Bravo asked her to make an appearance.

Alexis is divorced so I wonder if she wants back on the show for the money?  

Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....SEASON 14, 2019...news, spoilers, gossip

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

They should let Kelly and Brauny go, and bring back Vicki and Alexis full time.

Oh yes, don't they show Alexis meeting with Emily next week? Wonder what that is all about?

I saw a clip -- Alexis is talking to Emily about divorce. I wonder if Alexis is trying to get her job back or if Bravo asked her to make an appearance.

Alexis is divorced so I wonder if she wants back on the show for the money?  

I wouldn't be too surpised! She needs the money, she could take Kelly's spot.....

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Is Alexis the one that Tamra used to call Jesus Jugs? Or something like that? 

I was just looking at some recent photos of her. She must have had her lips plumped, she has duck lips now. The top lip at least. Unless they were always that way.

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

I was just looking at some recent photos of her. She must have had her lips plumped, she has duck lips now. The top lip at least. Unless they were always that way.

@shaggygirl Yes that is the one. I haven't seen her lately, but she used to be really pretty! I was just reading on Yahoo News that Kelly went on a 6 week vacation with her new boyfriend Rick Levanthal from Fox News......She is unbelievable!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@shaggygirl wrote:

@shaggygirl Yes that is the one. I haven't seen her lately, but she used to be really pretty! I was just reading on Yahoo News that Kelly went on a 6 week vacation with her new boyfriend Rick Levanthal from Fox News......She is unbelievable!

@CANDLEQUEEN 

SIX WEEKS! He'll probably be on a return flight (all by himself) before he gets anywhere close to the 6 week mark.

Ok, I'm back editing to say I went and googled Rick Levanthal. Lots of photos of the 2 of them together. Actually, they look like a good match. He's kind of smarmy looking.

Esteemed Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@shaggygirl wrote:

What happened to her daughter? She claims she is a great mother. She is the great pretender.

Honored Contributor

@elated wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@shaggygirl wrote:

What happened to her daughter? She claims she is a great mother. She is the great pretender.

Probably dumped off to her ex husband.....Who goes on a 6 week vacation when they have a child? I know stars do this and just leave theirs with the Nanny, but most probably bring the children along, and then when they want alone time, the children are left with the nanny. 

Honored Contributor

Any thoughts on last night? Pretty tame episode.......Interesting about Brauwyn and her hubby and their discussion about the threesome, she really wants Tamara, but her husband not someone that they know....Wow! Her hubby is very handsome to me, and very likeable......

Respected Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Any thoughts on last night? Pretty tame episode.......Interesting about Brauwyn and her hubby and their discussion about the threesome, she really wants Tamara, but her husband not someone that they know....Wow! Her hubby is very handsome to me, and very likeable......

I watched.  Braunwyn's husband reminds me a little of Montgomery Clift mixed w/ a little Bruce Dern.  As far as HW husbands go, he seems to be one of the better ones, but then of course, they are a little younger than what we're used to.

So Emily and Shane set Gina up w/a cousin of Shane's?  Yuckkk.  I think she was fortunate in that he backed out of the date and spared Gina the awkwardness of it all.  I've heard toe breaks ARE quite painful and they just have to mend in their own time so I wouldn't necessarily blame Emily for it falling thru.  The road to h__l is paved w/good intentions!!

Everyone has mentioned Shannon's shrill voice.  I'm noticing it more n more.  Her voice is grating on ones nerves.  She does have a beautiful dog ' Archie' tho.  He's a real sweetie.  The OC HW's don't seem to be the animal lovers the NY HW's are.  They all have little schmoo's they tote around.

Alexis looked the same to me.  Maybe a little heavier.  I don't think she would add much as i don't think Braunwyn adds much.  I don't want to hear about any 3some's.  I wonder how Kelly and her Mom came to such blows that they haven't spoken in 2 years!!  That's a long time.  And I assume she's kept Jolie (daughter) away from her as well?  Kelly's a hot mess in every way.

Vicki is making quite a few appearances.  Can't believe Steve is gonna go thru w/marrying her.  Won't Vicki ever learn?  At her age, she doesn't have to marry - she can live w/someone.  But I guess she wants the commitment - which isn't saying very much really since she's been divorced twice.  I guess Eddie is all better now from his irregular heart beat issues?  He and Tamara seem ill matched.  But they've been together now for many years.  A marriage of convenience?  or do they really LOVE each other?  Oh well, I'll stay tuned - same time same channel.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

@jellyBEAN wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I watched.  Braunwyn's husband reminds me a little of Montgomery Clift mixed w/ a little Bruce Dern.  As far as HW husbands go, he seems to be one of the better ones, but then of course, they are a little younger than what we're used to.

So Emily and Shane set Gina up w/a cousin of Shane's?  Yuckkk.  I think she was fortunate in that he backed out of the date and spared Gina the awkwardness of it all.  I've heard toe breaks ARE quite painful and they just have to mend in their own time so I wouldn't necessarily blame Emily for it falling thru.  The road to h__l is paved w/good intentions!!

Everyone has mentioned Shannon's shrill voice.  I'm noticing it more n more.  Her voice is grating on ones nerves.  She does have a beautiful dog ' Archie' tho.  He's a real sweetie.  The OC HW's don't seem to be the animal lovers the NY HW's are.  They all have little schmoo's they tote around.

Alexis looked the same to me.  Maybe a little heavier.  I don't think she would add much as i don't think Braunwyn adds much.  I don't want to hear about any 3some's.  I wonder how Kelly and her Mom came to such blows that they haven't spoken in 2 years!!  That's a long time.  And I assume she's kept Jolie (daughter) away from her as well?  Kelly's a hot mess in every way.

Vicki is making quite a few appearances.  Can't believe Steve is gonna go thru w/marrying her.  Won't Vicki ever learn?  At her age, she doesn't have to marry - she can live w/someone.  But I guess she wants the commitment - which isn't saying very much really since she's been divorced twice.  I guess Eddie is all better now from his irregular heart beat issues?  He and Tamara seem ill matched.  But they've been together now for many years.  A marriage of convenience?  or do they really LOVE each other?  Oh well, I'll stay tuned - same time same channel.

@jellyBEAN . You made some really good points. I think Alexis is still so beautiful, to me she has a stunning face...She probably wouldn't add much though except for her dating life....If I were Gina, I think I would be glad that I missed that date.....I think she needs to focus on her issues and her children, and forget about dating for a bit anyway....

Yes, Shannon's voice is shrill but I still like her...I  love her dog too-he is so cute! The OC wives don't seem to be as into their animals as NY or BH...I can't believe Kelly hasn't spoken to her mother in more than 2 years-that is such a shame! I can't imagine, she better fix this or she will regret it forever. Yes, she probably has kept Jolie from seeing her grandmother-Kelly is a mess and needs a lot of help professionally.....I have thought so for years......She is just spiraling out of control....

That is great for Emily to work with Eddie and Tamara with her weight and fitness, she probably is suffering from self esteem issues as well......

Braunwyn and her husband are very nice, but Braunwyn is a bit boring, so that is why I think the threesome is being brought in to add a little spice to her personality!

Vicki seems to be the type that needs a man in her life all the time, she is very needy.......She should have stayed with Don......in my opinion!