Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....SEASON 14, 2019...news, spoilers, gossip

i am not sure i am going to be able to stand an entire season of crying gina!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....SEASON 14, 2019...news, spoilers, gossip

I haven't yet watched tonight's episode but in regards to Gina's crying, she seems to be going in the direction of Shannon when Shannon was going thru the same xperience w/her husband cheating.  Crying, weight gain, etc....But they apparently are both getting big bucks from their x's. 

If Shannon is getting $25g a month from David, that's $300g a year.  Wow.  What a good living he must make to afford that.  I can understand a man having to pay child support - for his two daughters but I wonder if this includes alimony for Shannon.  No wonder he's ticked off at her.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Esteemed Contributor

@jellyBEAN wrote:

I haven't yet watched tonight's episode but in regards to Gina's crying, she seems to be going in the direction of Shannon when Shannon was going thru the same xperience w/her husband cheating.  Crying, weight gain, etc....But they apparently are both getting big bucks from their x's. 

If Shannon is getting $25g a month from David, that's $300g a year.  Wow.  What a good living he must make to afford that.  I can understand a man having to pay child support - for his two daughters but I wonder if this includes alimony for Shannon.  No wonder he's ticked off at her.

She was awarded $22,500 per month for spousal and child support in March. David was able to negotiate payments to $10,000 per month for 10 years. Apparently, she received 1.4 million with the division of assets.  She gets paid for being part of the RH. She is not hurting for money.

Trusted Contributor

I do not like any of the women on this show. I just can't watch this one anymore.

I am not a fan of Kelly's, but that rumor Tamra and Vicki put out there is disgusting. It was really low and classless.

Emily appears very angry lashing out all the time. If she is that unhappy in her marriage, then end it and move on. He does not seem like he even likes her, never mind love her.

Gian and Shannon are interchangable at this point.

The new women is just weird. Why make up a lie like that. Appears very desparate.

I will probably not watch BH next season, not holding out hope for NJ. I think the housewives for me have run their course.          

Esteemed Contributor

I erased the latest episode from my DVR without even watching it then cancelled the setting to record the series. I'm done.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

After several years of being mildly interested in all of the "housewives" shows, I don't watch at all these days. 

Something went wrong with the shows, or the producers started trying too hard to create what Hollywood and broadcasters value most---CONTENT.

A bunch of unhappy women with personal and marital problems, who purposely go on "vacations" with each other to get drunk and start arguments, doesn't add up to very interesting TV show content.

The biggest fans of these shows, it seems to me, should be divorce lawyers trolling for new clients.  Marriages are either in trouble before shows start, or husbands get

disgusted with their wives' on-air behavior.

Victims of these very-public conflicts are the kids, of course.

Honored Contributor

Next week shows Kelly and her beau already on the outs, so the break up is near.....That rumor from Vicki and Tamra is just gross, they are too old for that....I am definitely not a fan of Kelly-do not like her at all, but that is just awful.....Tamra sure can dish it out, can't she? She is so nasty....Braunwyn is ok to me, I think it was stupid of her to lie, but she is new, and trying to make a good impression, I will give her a pass, besides I think she is basically a good person....Her mom on the other hand-very strange.

I don't care what you are doing with your life-who would EVER give a 4 year old a key to let themselves into the house alone??? I couldn't believe that, and her mother was just acting like it is done all the time-what's the big deal? Not only is she strange, but she doesn't seem to see what Braunwyn is so upset about? That whole thing is just plain weird. Braunwyn surely seems like a good mom to her own children at least....

This episode was ok, kind of boring, this franchise is not my favorite, but I keep watching! I am sure I will watch RHOBH when it is back, if for no other reason to see if they discuss Lisa V every single episode......lol!!!!!! Can't have everyone peeking too closely into their own lives, can we? Kyle, Erika and Lisa Rinna? 

Honored Contributor

Braunwyns mother DR DEB (is she really a Dr?) seems to be extremely self centered. I get the impression she was this way her entire life. 

I mean really.. how can you justify giving a 4 year old a key to the house and leaving them alone like that. 

If she is a Dr she should know that is wrong in all ways.

Gina is definately not right...her house is empty, her life is a mess, and she is not making good choices. I do feel bad for her.

Emily ...ugh...Shane is just a real POS. He is a horrible example of a father and husband. I don't know how she can stand living with him.

Did he pass the Bar Exam?

Honored Contributor

Gina looks so different in her interview spots!  I'm sure she had something done, but I can't pinpoint it.  Sometimes it looks like her chin is different, but then I think her nose is narrower, and it sounds like she has a stuffy nose when she talks.

Honored Contributor

i would never have done that, but i DO remember kids being home alone.....of many ages.

do you all remember the term LATCH KEY KIDS?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein