Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....SEASON 14, 2019...news, spoilers, gossip

@sunshine45 wrote:

rhooc kelly.jpg

Well that didn't take long for him to open his eyes!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....SEASON 14, 2019...news, spoilers, gossip

and kelly is now supposedly seeing rick leventhal..... a fox news reporter. i just love the drama off the show when the show is actually on......Smiley Wink

rhooc kelly2.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

According to Kelley's post, the doctor left her.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Can not think why any successful man would want to really be serious with someone like Kelly.  She would ruin his reputation and business.  Her actions and mouth on the program with him as her date would at first bring him media attention and then it would be all down hill from there.

All she is a piece of work put together in a nice package that some man can untie.  Her daughter is a victim of her actions.  It must be a strain on her daughter to have to answer for her mother.

Trusted Contributor

From the first show it was so obvious to me

that Kelly and Dr. Reagan's relationship was fake.  Weren't

they talking about starting up a skincare line for the

younger set last episode?

Dr. Reagan got involved with her to promote his Plastic Surgery practice on the show plain and simple.

Most of the men have a personal agenda who

are dating the divorcee's on these reality show's.

Honored Contributor

more social media tamra....

rhooc tamra.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Makes me glad I'm not on social media.  Why do they air all their dirty laundry this way?  Isn't the TV show enough?

I too agree Kelley and the Dr. were only together so he could promote his business.  This may for a time have the opposite effect and drive potential clients away.  Also this blaming Vicki for the problems her daughter is now facing on social media.  Again, someone not taking into account their own actions for the consequences thereafter.  I think the women know that Kelley is a mean girl, and Vicki was mean back.  They are both wrong.  Kelley's daughter now has to deal with adult issues that really are not her issues to deal with.  Sad.

Also, Shannon is now bringing all her daughters into the mix.  Showing them at the gym, going to prom, what else?  Maybe the daughters think its cool, they are on TV, but Shannon has really gone overboard if you ask me.  She is loud and shrills and shreiks.  I don't think she is fun Shannon.  I think she is Shannon Gone Wild.  There has to be a happy medium between where she was when her marriage was tanking and how she is now. 

And Tamra w/her eldest son.  He is old enough to make his own choices.  Has made appearances many times on the show.  Maybe he is a little jealous of the lifestyle his step-brothers and sisters were brought up with.  Other than the posts shown on here I do not follow any of that stuff, only what I see on the program.

Seems like they are all a mess.  Did anyone notice how the husbands/boyfriends just sort of hang out in the background and smile and laugh at it all?

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Frequent Contributor

Does anyone know if Shannon is still selling on QVC? I don’t hear it mentioned anymore.
Valued Contributor

I’m not enjoying the season, because I feel like there’s a lot of heaviness and tension going on. Tamra’s sons arguing politics, Kelly’s daughter suffering from Vicki’s comments about her mother’s cocaine use, Emily’s marriage issues, Gina!s DUI, etc., are all making it feel too serious to me. I prefer these shows when the tension is among the women and their relationships with each other and we get to see them taking trips together. 

Respected Contributor

@Lilypad1 wrote:
Does anyone know if Shannon is still selling on QVC? I don’t hear it mentioned anymore.

Yes it is still for sale. The seafood dishes and the veggie burgers. I haven’t seen her on air in a while though.