Valued Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....SEASON 14, 2019...news, spoilers, gossip

The only one I liked on this episdoe was Shannon. I have never liked Kelly or Gina and I haven't been crazy about Emily either and they haven't improved, in my opinion. I'll give it another try but  I may be done with the OC!

Valued Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....SEASON 14, 2019...news, spoilers, gossip

Emily said Shane is taking the bar exam for the third time.  I bet she passed the first time.

Trusted Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

Kelly & Tamra run neck & neck for crude mouths but last night Kelly won by a mile.

Oh Geesh! I was watching it totally alone and I was still embarrassed to be watching that-what is wrong with the men that put up with those questions?

Respected Contributor

Thought this show was fallacious, more than any others.

Gina should have gone back to the east coast.

Trusted Contributor

Today I watched the first episode of OC.

Don't have much to add just two comments on

Kelly Dodd and Shannon.

Folks this is scripted reality and so far pretty transparent and silly IMO.

First off Kelly so obvious advertsing her "plastic Surgeon" Dr. Randall and his facetite and necktite

facial procedures.  Showing Shannon having it and

how great it is.  It's free advertising for this doctor

and a big score for him.  Great job Dr. Randall.

And yes like another poster here said I find him creepy. Not feeling real romance here and no chemistry whatsoever.

On to Shannon.  Yes, she's lost weight and so happy finally to move on after her divorce.  It's so easy to see she is still aggravated, upset

about her exhusband and him moving on with a much younger woman.  Who wouldn't be?   But this season will be fun Shannon ha!

So here is Shannon at the restaurant introducing her new "boyfriend" to the shrill yapping group.

They are talking about breasts, what is real and what is not.  Shannon paid him no attention and he was looking around like a lost fool.

When you meet a guy as an older woman do you bring him to dinner with your women friends at the beginning of a relationship talking nonsense? I don't think anyone in their right mind would.  Oh and that kiss she gave him seemed so odd too.  Probably another guy who has an agenda for filming on this show.

I don't see either relationships being long term.

Remember Vicki's beyond creepy loser guy Brooks?  Everyone liked him too for several seasons. It's not  easy for older women to find

genuine lasting relationships (even younger today) and especially not on TV.

History repeat's itself, stay tuned!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@elated wrote:

@Grouchomarx wrote:

Gina and Emily need to be wiped from this show.  Even aside from Gina's annoying voice and Emily being the size of a house and married to an ugly monster, they are both very boring to a fault. Even with a DUI Gina is boring. And what loser goes out drinking and doesn't hire a car? A LOSER.  Tamra looks great and so does Shannon. Good for her for turning her life around and forgetting about that POS she was married to. He's a horrid human being.  Kelly is the same hot mess as always.  Her new boyfriend is seemingly normal, I wonder what he wants with her other than the obvious.  The new one seems fine yet I will never be ok with her name. Never. What parent would look at a baby and give it that name?  Anyway seems like it'll be a decent season with or with Vicky.

I think what you stated about Emily is disgusting. Women should be supporting other women not tearing them down. She appears to have a lot on her plate. As far as Tamara and Shannon are concerned they have no story. They are both exhibitionist. Gina is going through rough times. I am sure many people have made bad decisions and regretted it. Don't be so quick to judge.

Just because someone is a woman doesn't mean I have to support her.  I am all for supporting women who deserve my support.  I will not apologize for the fact that I have absolutely no tolerance for drinking and driving and zero respect for people who do it.  There is no excuse for it.  

She could have killed herself leaving her children without a mother, her parents without a child, etc.  She could have killed an innocent person as well.  I can sympathize with her going through a rought time but that doesn't excuse drinking and driving.   

As far as Emily, fat shaming to me is disgusting and I do not subscribe to the fact that someone is fair game to mean comments, bordering on bullying, just because they are on tv.

Honored Contributor

new episode tonight at 9pm et.

tamra judge will be on watch what happens live tonight with andy.

we get to see all the ladies tonight in one place.....tamras new home.

SEASON 14, EPISODE 2

(Not So Happy) Housewarming

https://www.bravotv.com/sites/bravo/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/media_mpx/thumbnails/bravo-video.nbcuni.com/image/NBCU_Bravo/2/18/190806_4000435_Tamra_Judge_Tries_to_Play_Peacemaker_Between.jpg?itok=82-k1Rzz

tamra tries to play peacemaker between kelly and vicki.

https://www.bravotv.com/sites/bravo/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/media_mpx/thumbnails/bravo-video.nbcuni.com/image/NBCU_Bravo/1023/591/190806_4000433_Sean_and_Braunwyn_Windham_Burke_Have_an_Enti.jpg?itok=LGEZbHax

sean and braunwyn have a romantic getaway in their love nest condo.

https://www.bravotv.com/sites/bravo/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/2019-08/kids-dating-advice-shannon-beador.jpg?itok=vPQsIAf6

sophie has some dating rules for her mom.

Kelly is shocked to learn how the allegation from last year’s reunion has affected her daughter Jolie. Emily hosts her in-laws to celebrate their birthdays without the help of her husband Shane. Brauwnyn and Sean spend Valentine’s day at their love shack, while her mom watches their seven kids. Tamra invites the ladies to her housewarming party and warns Kelly that Vicki will be there. At the party, Shannon and Tamra watch the infamous animoji Kelly sent Vicki. Braunwyn and Tamra hit it off, and sparks fly when Vicki arrives.

August 13, 2019

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

i felt so bad for emily getting upset for shane not coming to his parents little birthday get together.

of course it would not be a housewarming party without women screaming at each other......their voices just GRATE!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@sunshine45wrote Tamra invites the ladies to her housewarming party

Seriously????  Does Tamra move every year?

I haven't watched the new episode yet, but I watched the first episode last night.  Had to turn it off when Gina said how difficult it is to be responsible for a house and kids on her own.  Really????  Welcome to the real world.....women have been doing this forever.  Time to grow the F up.  No sympathy from me.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I watched last night and I too felt so bad for Emily......Shane is a complete******. She deserves much better. He treats her terribly! 

I felt bad for Jolie as well, that has to be hard hearing all of that kind of ****** about your Mom. This can't be the 1st time though-look at how bad Kelly has acted in the past.....But this time the accusation is bad.......

I thought Vicki looked good, and its too bad people feel the need to ridicule someone's looks all of the time. Kelly better be careful-she is not always going to look like she looks right now either.....

I often wonder why these women don't just get together with the one that they are at odds with and talk about it instead of in a big group. I guess the reason is DRAMA!I don't know what to say about this Vicki and Kelly mess, they are both wrong!!

I do like Brauwyn and her husband so far-cute cute couple! 

Shannon's daughter's Prom Dress was way too short, and maybe Shannon should have gone with her to help pick it out, or at the very least she should have seen it before Prom Night!

Tamra's home is really pretty from what I saw last night!I will never like Kelly no matter what she does, I just don't like her, she is a foul mouthed, jealous, envious, nasty woman......But Vicki should not have said that about the drugs..........  I also need to add that I am not liking Gina very much either. She is acting like a spoiled brat. Instead of worrying about dating-get your home finished, you have 3 young children! She does not look good this season either, something is off with her to me.