Valued Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....SEASON 13 PREMIERE.....news, spoilers, gossip

@akaburtonfan wrote:

Wow, the body shaming continues -- unbelievable. I can't believe the way women talk about other women's looks -- Emily needs to lose 10 lbs, 30 lbs, she's built like a linebacker, she looks like she had her lips enlarged, she looks mannish, needs to lay off the lip fillers. These kind of comments really anger me. Apparently not everyone was taught that if you can't say something nice, say nothing at all. So much for women empowering women. 

I think Emily looks beautiful. She's happy with herself and has confidence and hopefully is strong enough to not let this kind of talk get to her. 

YES to all the bolded comments.

Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....SEASON 13 PREMIERE.....news, spoilers, gossip

@sunshine45 wrote:

need a last minute christmas gift?

v.jpg

I will quickly add this to my Christmas list along with all of the crochet see thru frocs she wore this season.Woman Wink

I will be the Talk of the Town ...smelling and looking like Vicki Gunvhlson. 

Valued Contributor

@DREAMON

Does this gift include twerking instructions?  UGH!

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45, what's your address?  I'll do bill to ship to.  Woman LOLWoman LOL 

Honored Contributor

@pateacher wrote:

@DREAMON

Does this gift include twerking instructions?  UGH!

@pateacher,

I may not need them... Vickis twerking vision is embedded in my brain forever. Unfortunately.

I did laugh when Vicki said (on the reunion) Brianna said "Never do that again".

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Esteemed Contributor

Gina said that she asked Shannon to get together for lunch and they had set a date, but Shannon canceled an hour before they were to meet. Later, Gina saw pics on social media of Shannon and Kelly at a restaurant that evening.

You'd think that if Shannon really couldn't have made it for lunch, that she would have called or texted Gina and asked her if she wanted to go out with her and Kelly.

Honored Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

Gina said that she asked Shannon to get together for lunch and they had set a date, but Shannon canceled an hour before they were to meet. Later, Gina saw pics on social media of Shannon and Kelly at a restaurant that evening.

You'd think that if Shannon really couldn't have made it for lunch, that she would have called or texted Gina and asked her if she wanted to go out with her and Kelly.

That was so rude of Shannon....I am not a huge fan of Gina's, but Shannon can be so rude, she really needs to learn some humility....I don't think those two will ever be friends......Emily and Shannon either. It should be interesting next season....Wonder what Gina's storyline will be? Single and dating? Gina, Shannon and Kelly?  

Esteemed Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower,  The twerking itself was NOTHiNG compared to that Macrame outfit she was wearing when she was doing it.  I would have been beyond embarrassed to be seen in public (much less on television) in that thing.  But...I have to remind myself that VG is lacking in common sense most of the time (Br  oo ks...cough, cough)!!!!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@shoptilyadropagain wrote:

The twerking itself was NOTHiNG compared to that Macrame outfit she was wearing when she was doing it.  I would have been beyond embarrassed to be seen in public (much less on television) in that thing.  But...I have to remind myself that VG is lacking in common sense most of the time (Br  oo ks...cough, cough)!!!!

She probably thought she was going to get a lot of compliments on that outfit.