Respected Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....SEASON 13 PREMIERE.....news, spoilers, gossip

I don't know why Shannon would make a lunch date with Gina in the first place.  She doesn't like Gina at all.  Which is fine because not everyone clicks.  I wouldn't like Gina either if she talked about/to me the way she does about Shannon.  

Gina and Emily can go away.  Gina inserts herself where she doesn't belong and Emily is a bore.

Trusted Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....SEASON 13 PREMIERE.....news, spoilers, gossip

[ Edited ]

I'm curious why  all of the reunion outfits are so weird and dated-why do they do that? It's all of the shows. Required?

Valued Contributor

Hi, everyone.  I thought that the dresses weren't that flattering--too short and too tight.  As far as Vicki's twerking goes.........please, not again.  I just think she likes the attention, even if the attention isn't really good.

Honored Contributor

looks like the "kids" are getting into the fights also.....

rhooc.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Kelly made many mistakes in her post.

Regular Contributor

I truly feel bad for Shannon.  Who knows what really goes on in a marriage but she clearly has suffered and is trying so hard to get on her own two feet.  For her friends it seemed she was selfish but I really think she was in a lot of emotional pain and could not get out of her own head.  

Tamra is a witch!  She clearly can only have one friend at a time.  When she is mad at Vicki, Shannon is her girl.  When she and Vicki are good, she turns on Shannon.  That whole mess at the beginning of the season with the comments about Emily's marriage all started with Tamra.  Shannon said Shane reminded her of David and then immediately said she regretted making the comparison and speaking about someone else's marriage.  Somehow Shannon came out as the bad guy and Tamra threw her under the bus.

For a girl who was so worried about her husband, she left him alone alot and took two vacations this season.  Don't like her at all - a real pot stirrer.

Just my two cents Smiley Happy

Betty