Esteemed Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....SEASON 13 PREMIERE.....news, spoilers, gossip

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

Is Emily a man ??

@Daisy Sunflower. ???

She looks manly. Really, when I first saw her, I thought she was a man.

Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....SEASON 13 PREMIERE.....news, spoilers, gossip

she doesnt look like a man to me.......

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/media-gallery-computer/public/real-housewives-of-orange-county-before-they-were-emily-02.jpg?itok=c6JOPH5x

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 wrote:

she doesnt look like a man to me.......

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/media-gallery-computer/public/real-housewives-of-orange-county-before-they-were-emily-02.jpg?itok=c6JOPH5x

I just read that Tamra's home was 1.6 million dollars!  One could by a mansion for that in Indiana!

I think the new girl is pretty.

Wow--her house is gorgeous!

https://www.google.com/search?q=tamra+judge+home&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=OqdMjSsdCddV4M%253A%2...

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

PART ONE of the reunion is on tonight at 9pm et.

11/25/18

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

PART ONE of the reunion is on tonight at 9pm et.

11/25/18

Watched it last night, boy oh boy Vicki and Kelly-what a mess!!!! I do not like Kelly, and never have, and probably never will, she isyour typical Mean Girl, and she drinks too much and has  a big nasty mouth-however Vicki is totally wrong in that she accused her of cocaine with no proof-that was just wrong, also Vicki should never repeat what Michael says to her and Steve when they are out together-that is just wrong.....

We really don't know if Kelly is a good mom or if any of them are, we only see a very tiny part of their lives anyway.....I do like that Kelly took her daughter to the shelter and taught her that not everyone has such a charmed existence-that was admirable of her.

I don't care much for Gina, I thought I would like her, but something about her rubs me the wrong way-maybe its all of the laughing and nasty attitude that she has sometimes, when she wasn't very forthcoming about all of her problems in her marriage either...Emily doesn't bother me, she is ok, and pretty open minded.....I don't know why so much time was devoted to talking about Brooks-who cares about the big loser.......???? Part 2 should be interesting, I hope they focus on somethin other than Vicki and Kelly......... 

Honored Contributor

I watched it too.  First, the outfits.  I cannot say I liked anything any of them was wearing.  Kelly's and Tamra's legs looked very oiled up and shiney.  Kelly also looked like she had work done or something.  Her left eye was very odd looking. 

Gina's dress and her make-up was horrible.  Actually, so was her hair.  LOL  Looked very dated to me and just ugly.  Emily looked poured into her dress.  It was not attractive and the color was ugly.  Honestly, she has a very mannish look to me although at this point she is the nicest out of the bunch.

Shannon also looked poured into her dress.  The boobs pushed up to her neck was a bit much, not to mention her face and upper chest was a lot darker than the cleavage area and it looked bad.  Vicki's dress was a pretty color and her hair and make-up was okay but the dress style was ugly and the material very unforgiving.

Tamra's dress looked way too short and looked like something a 20-something would buy from the junior section of Forever 21.  Her hair looked pretty.  There was nothing I liked about Kelly at all.

I am so over Kelly.  Right from the outset, she was in attack mode and made herself look ridiculous.  I have no doubt Vicki lied and Michael never said what he did about being married to Kelly.  And she definitely shouldn't have said anything about Jolie because how many times has Vicki said kids/family are off limits?  She certainly insinuated Kelly wasn't taking care of Jolie because she was too busy with other things.  But Kelly is so mean and says things she shouldn't and then when someone goes back at her, she cries.  She shouldn't have said what she said either.  She goes below the belt all the time and lashes out when she gets mad.  She got nasty with both Gina and Emily last night as well.          

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I watched it too.  First, the outfits.  I cannot say I liked anything any of them was wearing.  Kelly's and Tamra's legs looked very oiled up and shiney.  Kelly also looked like she had work done or something.  Her left eye was very odd looking. 

Gina's dress and her make-up was horrible.  Actually, so was her hair.  LOL  Looked very dated to me and just ugly.  Emily looked poured into her dress.  It was not attractive and the color was ugly.  Honestly, she has a very mannish look to me although at this point she is the nicest out of the bunch.

Shannon also looked poured into her dress.  The boobs pushed up to her neck was a bit much, not to mention her face and upper chest was a lot darker than the cleavage area and it looked bad.  Vicki's dress was a pretty color and her hair and make-up was okay but the dress style was ugly and the material very unforgiving.

Tamra's dress looked way too short and looked like something a 20-something would buy from the junior section of Forever 21.  Her hair looked pretty.  There was nothing I liked about Kelly at all.

I am so over Kelly.  Right from the outset, she was in attack mode and made herself look ridiculous.  I have no doubt Vicki lied and Michael never said what he did about being married to Kelly.  And she definitely shouldn't have said anything about Jolie because how many times has Vicki said kids/family are off limits?  She certainly insinuated Kelly wasn't taking care of Jolie because she was too busy with other things.  But Kelly is so mean and says things she shouldn't and then when someone goes back at her, she cries.  She shouldn't have said what she said either.  She goes below the belt all the time and lashes out when she gets mad.  She got nasty with both Gina and Emily last night as well.          

I agree with you 100%.....I forgot to mention about Tamra and Kelly's oiled up legs-they looked ridiculous!!!!!! Tamra thinks because she has a good body that she can wear those skimpy outfits, she looks ridiculous because they are for someone 20 years old....She does have a great body, but she needs to learn to dress her age......Gina looked awful, her hair and makeup were terrible, she looked like she was from the 70's......I bet those women can't wait to get out of those clothes and all of that makeup afterwards.....I think that Vicki and Shannon looked the best if I had to chose....

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN, LOL, I agree Gina looked awful, she looked like a "cross dresser"!   Emily's dress was way too tight, and with that ugly look on her face with her ugly lips   ........  I just cannot stand these two!

I don't understand Kelly, when she was married to Michael, she constantly made comments on how much she hated him, and now that they are divorced she acts like he was the love of her life!

Esteemed Contributor

Gina looked awful...in agreement with everyone about that.

Vicki and Kelly were going at it and much to my surprise, I think Vicki kind of won that battle.  I always thought Kelly was a tough one but Vicki always had an answer for her and Kelly seemed slow on the draw.   Anyway, I only watched for a short time, so that's all, except Kelly had some shiny legs there.

Esteemed Contributor

Here's a reunion photo.

1026_RHOC.jpg