Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county REUNION SHOWS fall 2017 season 12

[ Edited ]

I do not have a daughter, but if I did...I'd certainly not discuss her on national tv--especially after she asked me not to.  Tamra should know Sydney's hot buttons by now.  She truly can't keep her trap shut.  It's hard to have a lot of sympathy for her.

This series has more divorces than any of the other series.  I read somewhere that Diko and Peggy were not staying together-not sure if that's true or not.  Tamra was married when she started the show--then she divorced, Vicki was married, Shannon is now getting a divorce and Kelly is getting a divorce.  Carlton got a divorce.  I'm sure others got a divorce too.  I don't know if Gretchen ever married slade.  Jo and slade broke up too.  This series lends itself to a lot of divorces and break ups.  Oh...I think Jeana and her husband broke up too!

I found this...I guess they may still be together, but it's rumored they are not. http://www.realitytea.com/2017/08/15/report-diko-peggy-sulahian-might-secretly-divorced/

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

So glad Meghan called out Lydia she is so judgmental and a fake.

Poor Shannon I must say on Instagram she does look like she is doing well. Happy she has her daughters and will not have to deal with the financial blow of divorce. Its not fun. Same thing with these other women they all have a cushion and so they seem to survive.

Tamra needs to shut up and stop talking about her daughter. I would never do that to my daughter what is wrong with her. 

Honored Contributor

Wasn't Carlton on Beverly Hills?   Lynn Curtin who was on OC also got divorced and Gretchen and Slade never did marry but are still together.

I was able to watch last night because they ran it back to back so I watched at 10.  For the most part I thought it was boring.  Peggy didn't say one word. 

Leave it to Vicki to make Shannon's divorce all about her.  Why would Vicki think she had anything to do with that? 

I don't feel one bit of sadness for Tamra with her daughter.  She brought all of this on herself and IMO deserves it all. 

If Lydia is uncomfortable in certain situations, then it's her right not to be in them.  I did think it was odd that she didn't seem to know how to think if the Bible didn't tell her and that's what Megan was getting at. 

I'm not a fan of psychics.  I choose not to go to one and I won't go to home parties my friends have had where they invite a psychic over to give readings.  That's my personal perogative.    

Honored Contributor

I did have to laugh when Tamra said that when Kelly gets angry, "she goes for the juggler."  ROFLOL 

I didn't realize Megan said that she thinks Peggy plays dumb.  I totally agree with that.  No way Peggy doesn't know some of the slang terms used.  I detest when women play dumb.  It's not becoming at all and it's not cute.     

Respected Contributor

Vicki is the outsider on "her show" and is not happy. It would not be surprising if next season she was not on it.

Tamra did not have to validate her relationship with Sydney with  anyone. She should have kept her circumstances and desires private. Her ego had to show and vocalize that she did have contact with her daughter. Her selfish behavior, again, destroyed whatever the relationship was. She disrespected her daughter's wishes, broke a confidence, and confirmed that Tamra's hurt/needs came first before Sydney's feelings. Tamra had to prove on social media she was with her daughter and clearly her daughter did not want it known.

Shade and shame.

All the nips and tucks can not make Kelly a respectable woman.

Lydia is self righteous. Megan has daggers for certain people. Shannon has possibly undergone a reality check. Peggy observes this group as the odd ones.

This season was about destruction and pain and egos not wanting second place. Andy needs to revamp the RHOC.

Esteemed Contributor

I haven't watched the entire season yet but did catch the reunion show.  It seemed very tame. 

I hope Lydia is not back.  Not a likeable person at all and not in a way that is fun reality tv.  Just not kind.  I would guess her main reason to come back this season was to spotlight her new magazine.

As far as Tamra, her daughter called it:  Her 15 minutes of fame is far more important to her than her relationship with her daughter.  If not, she would have left the show to see if that would help; if not, she could have gone back to the show.

Moving forward, it will be interesting to see Shannon's personality without David.

Kelly...thank goodness she was able to hold out in her marriage to her husband for ten years so she can continue to live in a beach house in Corona del Mar.

And how many women here take a friend into the gynecologist's examination room?  lol

Trusted Contributor

I haven't watched the reunion yet -- will watch it tonight. I did see that Andy posted a pic on Instagram of Vicky, Tamra and Shannon hugging. I'm guessing the feeling won't last long. 

Respected Contributor

@akaburtonfan wrote:

I haven't watched the reunion yet -- will watch it tonight. I did see that Andy posted a pic on Instagram of Vicky, Tamra and Shannon hugging. I'm guessing the feeling won't last long. 

It's reality TV, all for show and attention.

Esteemed Contributor

Little Kelly Dodd/David Foster clip:

http://www.tmz.com/2017/11/21/david-foster-stops-kelly-dodd-getting-in-car/

lol  Obviously she is not the celeb she thought she was.

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

Little Kelly Dodd/David Foster clip:

http://www.tmz.com/2017/11/21/david-foster-stops-kelly-dodd-getting-in-car/

lol  Obviously she is not the celeb she thought she was.

She is inappropriate at all times. There isn't 1 ounce of class in her body.