Honored Contributor

real housewives of orange county...9/25/17... "news," spoilers, gossip

[ Edited ]

hello ladies! hope you are having a wonderful monday. tonight is orange county night. the show begins at 9pm et. also on tonight is the real housewives of dallas. actress aidy bryant and housewife lydia are on watch what happens live tonight with andy.

last weeks rhooc had 1.72 million viewers. ENJOY!

SEASON 12. EPISODE 12

Farm-to-Table Manner

rhooc1.jpg

lydia thinks that shannon was looking for a fight.

rhooc2.jpg

kelly says she understands what shannon is going through.

rhooc3.jpg

meghan apologizes to kelly and they agree to move forward.

rhooc4.jpg

peggy feels like she is being tested by the ladies. peggy and kelly go head to head at dinner.

Kelly goes into her breast reduction surgery with the sentimental support of her husband Michael. Tamra shares with Meghan her concern over Shannon’s recent behavior. Vicki and Shannon visit Kelly while she recovers at home. Shannon invites Tamra, Meghan, Kelly and Peggy out to dinner where Peggy defiantly defeats a deluge of digs from Kelly. And later, Lydia calls Tamra to invite her to Doug’s Balls Voyage party, but finds out that her invite to Shannon’s dinner was apparently lost at sea.

AIRED: Sep 25 9/8c

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county...9/25/17... "news," spoilers, gossip

Shannon's behavior is definitely becoming worse. I don't know how anyone can tolerate being around her. This season is still pretty boring.

Honored Contributor

shannon is definitely off the rails this season.

i have not watched yet, but will be watching right after watch what happehs live is over.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

That Shannon's house is just gorgeous.  Everyime they show a little bit more, it looks amazing.  I like her which is more than I can say for the rest.

Honored Contributor

I only watched the first half.  I'll watch the 2nd half later tonight or tomorrow.  Shannon is extremely bitter.  She can forgive Kelly and the others, but she can't forgive Vicki. 

She is jealous when it comes to friendships and doesn't want Tamra to be friends with Vicki.  She's not a nice person and needs to get over her anger and bitterness.  She appears super unstable too.

Kelly treat her husband like dirt, and he seems super in love with her and willing to do anything for her.  He also seems like a good caretaker and is patient with her.  He must have messed around on her and that's why she's so angry with him deep down.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Shannon definitely has issues. I don't know if she is acting for the camera or just nuts. Her talking to the exercise bike and acting so disoriented seemed fake to me. She visits Kelly like they are besties...this is so unrealistic..unless you are a crazy person IMO.

I am not buying Peggys constant act of not understanding everything. She does this every episode. Maybe she thinks it's funny...it's not.

Well... last week it was a Boo*s Party and this week it was a B*lls Party...what will it be next week.....I do not believe a man would want a party for a vasectomy procedure...this season is so fake and scripted. this franchise needs a major overhaul.

The callers on WWHL were not too in love with Lydia.

Respected Contributor

I just watched the episode and it was refreshing to not have Vicki dominate the episode. She visited Kelly after surgery and then she got the flu so we did not get to see her much. 

The whole Peggy has cancer or not story is old already. Don't these women see Peggy and her husband are liars? Peggy knows what a peanut gallery means. She acts like she doesn't know American sayings or words and she knows. Her act is getting old. 

Kellys husband was kind to her before and after her surgery. She is unhappy in her marriage and yet she does nothing to fix it. I guess she stays for her daughter and money. Looks like next week she winds up in the hospital. 

I can not stand Lydia. I was glad they left her out of the dinner. Then she is throwing a Ball party for her husband and that is tacky. She needs to leave the show. 

Honored Contributor

Last night I was half watching the social edition of the week before.  I  haven't seen last night's episode.  I'll probably watch tonight.  I still cannot get over how Shannon acted at Kelly's house when Lydia got mad at her.  She just kept twisting the story around as to what she heard and didn't hear about Lydia's boob job and then the whole silliness about why she squeezed Tamra's and Kelly's legs.  That entire episode got more and more irritating as it went on. 

I'm not sure why Peggy or Diko can't come right out and say Peggy had cancer.  I wonder if they can't bring themselves to actually say the words?  Even when they are talking to each other or Peggy is doing her one on one, she doesn't say the word cancer. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BabyYoda wrote:

I just watched the episode and it was refreshing to not have Vicki dominate the episode. She visited Kelly after surgery and then she got the flu so we did not get to see her much. 

The whole Peggy has cancer or not story is old already. Don't these women see Peggy and her husband are liars? Peggy knows what a peanut gallery means. She acts like she doesn't know American sayings or words and she knows. Her act is getting old. 

Kellys husband was kind to her before and after her surgery. She is unhappy in her marriage and yet she does nothing to fix it. I guess she stays for her daughter and money. Looks like next week she winds up in the hospital. 

I can not stand Lydia. I was glad they left her out of the dinner. Then she is throwing a Ball party for her husband and that is tacky. She needs to leave the show. 

I can't stand Lydia either.  She's such a phony.  And, I agree with you about Peggy's "act".  She needs to get stop with it.  It's just annoying.  Kelly's husband appears to worship the ground she walks on, and she treats him like dirt.  He is very much of a caretaker to her, and she's extremely nasty to him most of the time.  

Shannon is definitely not one that I like at all, but I think Lydia was extremely condescending to her.  Lydia is passive aggressive.  I actually don't blame Shannon for trying to get her side of that entire ridiculous story out (about the boob job stuff).  Lydia treated her terribly and was very disrespectful to Shannon by thrashing her hands around on the stairs.  It kind of grossed me out.  She's a hypocrite with her religion too. Good Christians don't stir sheit the way she does and aren't so nasty.

I dont like any of them much this season.  Vicki probably is bothering me the least and that's saying a lot.   I will say the episodes are getting a bit better though.

Shannon is hell bent on Tamra not making up with Vicki. She's so insecure in her friendship--obviously- and fears being left out. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

i actually like peggy even more this episode.....and her husband also. i believe that she is doing more of a preventive surgery than an actualy cancer surgery.....cant blame her for that, especially with her mothers history. she had some cancer markers and decided to not take a chance.

i used to like shannon, but she is off the chains this season. who WONT be surprised if next season she will be separated?