Trusted Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county...9/24/18....news, spoilers, gossip

@sunshine45 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN

it is always kind of strange to me, mainly because in my area you dont see million dollar plus single homes right up against each other. most of them have some decent amount of land with them.

i prefer having some space in between my home and my neighbors. i dont want them to see into my windows from theirs. LOL

the price you pay if you want to live on OC!

Where I live, you could buy your own island with that kind of money. Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

I think the reason Kelly looks thinner is because she had a breast reduction. Unfortunately the surgeon didn't do a nasty, mean, and trashy reduction.

@DREAMON for me it's not that.  She looks thinner all over.  From shoulder to shoulder she looks smaller, her face looks thinner.  Everything about her just looks thinner.

@Lipstickdiva, She does look smaller but I thought maybe her breasts were so big they were making her look larger.

I honestly can't get past her red lips. No matter the situation ...her lips are always bright red. I wonder what she wears that stays on and never seems to move.

@DREAMON

They are more orange, and it's awful.   I true red would be ok, but she wears orange.  Dreadful!

Hi @winamac1,

Yes like a Poppy orangeish redish color.....she must buy it by the case because it never leaves her lips.

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

Yes they are too opinionated on Ginas divorce. They have never met Matt so they all should stay out of it...but I have to admit something is missing from that story. Gina says they love eachother, are attracted se*ually, and get along great. I can't understand why Gina doesn't live where Matt works.....we are not hearing the full story. It makes no sense that they are not living as a family. People sell their house and move all the time due to work relocation. I think he has a girlfriend or maybe a few.

@DREAMON

ITA

There is no reason why she doesn't move there.  She has NO career.  It's just weird.

I think Matt has more than one girlfriend, LOL!

Sorry for Gina. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Valued Contributor

Hi, Winamac.......I totally agree with you.  Something isn't right about that situation.  Absence does not make the heart grow fonder.  Take care.

Honored Contributor

The husband who is Mormon ordered a diet coke.  Mormon's aren't supposed to have any caffeine.  

I think he's like a lot of people, I know I've done it.  What I mean is MAYBE (don't really know) but maybe he is Mormon when he wants to be but doesn't necessarily follow the way of life of a Mormon.

My late husband's business partner was a converted Mormon.  His wife's family is high up in the Mormon hierarchy.  They totally follow the Mormon way of life.  We also hired many Mormon's.  

They are amazing people to have in your life.  I can't say enough wonderful things about them.  But, for some, it isn't always easy to follow the way.

I remember my daughter had a best friend who was Jewish.  I became good friends with her mother.  She taught me some things about Judaism.  It's also a wonderful way of life.  I said something to her about it being a religion. 

She said, "Judaism is a way of life.  It's not just a religion.  You live it every day."

That's always stuck with me.  Not a lot of people can fully do that.  Whatever your religion is, it can be difficult to completely invest in it.

Anyway, like I said, I don't personally know the guy.  Unless you know a person really well, I realize I shouldn't comment.  

However, this is a TV show, so (in my opinion) it's OK to do that.

I think it stinks that his religion came out because this guy obviously picks and chooses when he's Mormon.  I think it makes Mormon's look bad because this guy is a major jerk.

Super Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

tamra has purchased her new home in coto de caza. tamra’s new home boasts 6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, a built-in pool, an open floor plan, Carrera marble, hardwood floors, and so much more.

rhooc.jpg

https://www.allabouttrh.com/2018/09/25/see-inside-tamra-judges-new-2-million-home/

I love the inside of this new house--gorgeous!  I don't mind the 2 islands.  This is really nice 

Why do they need 6 bedrooms

Honored Contributor

I wonder where Tamra is getting the money for new house, etc.  I am not quite up to date on this show, but I thought Eddie has not been able to work much due to his heart problems?

I am so tired of Emily (?) taking up for her husband.  I don't really know who's right, who's wrong, etc.  I would think she should let her husband fight his own battles (so to speak).

Instead he sits (or stands) there acting like, "I'm so much better than all of this".  

What I've seen of him.....I can't stand him.  He's way, way too judgmental of people.  It's not like I think Kelly is right either.  She flips out easily.  

I don't know the entire story of her and her ex-husband (I remember she was mean to him) but I would think it's hard when these women keep running into their ex-husband's constantly.

Of course in my family people re-marry each other and bla bla life goes on.  They go to visit and spend time together (even with the new wives)....yes, like on TV.

I think the show needs this drama and everyone is aware of it.

Honored Contributor

@GinzTonic wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

tamra has purchased her new home in coto de caza. tamra’s new home boasts 6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, a built-in pool, an open floor plan, Carrera marble, hardwood floors, and so much more.

rhooc.jpg

https://www.allabouttrh.com/2018/09/25/see-inside-tamra-judges-new-2-million-home/

I love the inside of this new house--gorgeous!  I don't mind the 2 islands.  This is really nice 

Why do they need 6 bedrooms

@GinzTonic

They don't!

I love the house, but I'd never want a house that big.  I want a 2100 sq. foot ranch!  I have a modest home, but it's too big for hubby and me.  We have no children, and Tamra's are out too!    It's called keeping up with the other housewives, LOL.  

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I wonder where Tamra is getting the money for new house, etc.  I am not quite up to date on this show, but I thought Eddie has not been able to work much due to his heart problems?

I am so tired of Emily (?) taking up for her husband.  I don't really know who's right, who's wrong, etc.  I would think she should let her husband fight his own battles (so to speak).

Instead he sits (or stands) there acting like, "I'm so much better than all of this".  

What I've seen of him.....I can't stand him.  He's way, way too judgmental of people.  It's not like I think Kelly is right either.  She flips out easily.  

I don't know the entire story of her and her ex-husband (I remember she was mean to him) but I would think it's hard when these women keep running into their ex-husband's constantly.

Of course in my family people re-marry each other and bla bla life goes on.  They go to visit and spend time together (even with the new wives)....yes, like on TV.

I think the show needs this drama and everyone is aware of it.

I think he's odd and judgmental too.  It just must be his personality.  Kelly is a loose cannon though. 

Valued Contributor

I think the home is beautiful, but at this stage of my life, I want no steps.  I think Tamra probably gets paid decently from Bravo plus their other incomes.  As pretty as that house is, in my area it would probably cost around  $425, 000 with a little bit more land.  As I said earlier, my srepdaughter has a McMansion, 3 floors of living space, a putting green in her back yard, the whole enchilada.  But in 4 years it will only house her and her husband.  Never wanted or envied this kind of house.