Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county...9/24/18....news, spoilers, gossip

@winamac1 wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

@lenapecci wrote:

Is this a different new home for Tamra? Not the one they showed her moving into at the begining of this season. Or is this the same one they showed?

@lenapecci

this is a different new home than the one they are featuring during this season of rhooc. the one they are featuring this season is currently on the market.

@sunshine45

I'm totally confused.   You mean she bought a new house and 3 months later has it on the market and bought this other home?  

She's paying 2 high mortgages?  I didn't know she had that kind of money.  

@winamac1

she bought a new home last year in december for roughly 1.6 million. that one is in ladera ranch.  they very recently put that on the market so she was living in it less than a year.

she just found her new "dream home" in coto de caza and i believe that is about 2 million. they have put a contract on that home.

right now her current home is "active under contract."

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

@lenapecci wrote:

Is this a different new home for Tamra? Not the one they showed her moving into at the begining of this season. Or is this the same one they showed?

@lenapecci

this is a different new home than the one they are featuring during this season of rhooc. the one they are featuring this season is currently on the market.

@sunshine45

I'm totally confused.   You mean she bought a new house and 3 months later has it on the market and bought this other home?  

She's paying 2 high mortgages?  I didn't know she had that kind of money.  

@winamac1

she bought a new home last year in december for roughly 1.6 million. that one is in ladera ranch.  they very recently put that on the market so she was living in it less than a year.

she just found her new "dream home" in coto de caza and i believe that is about 2 million. they have put a contract on that home.

right now her current home is "active under contract."

@sunshine45

Got it!  THanks!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

tamra has purchased her new home in coto de caza. tamra’s new home boasts 6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, a built-in pool, an open floor plan, Carrera marble, hardwood floors, and so much more.

rhooc.jpg

https://www.allabouttrh.com/2018/09/25/see-inside-tamra-judges-new-2-million-home/

I love the inside of this new house--gorgeous!  I don't mind the 2 islands.  This is really nice 

Honored Contributor

@sally in philly wrote:

Kelly walked so oddly in those shoes, like she was going to trip.

I didn't notice it, but they were walking up stairs, and that could have been part of it.  I have those sneakers in pink and a pair in olive.  I absolutely love them, and I get so many compliments on them.  They fit very snugly and are adorable.  Different strokes for different folks.

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

I think the reason Kelly looks thinner is because she had a breast reduction. Unfortunately the surgeon didn't do a nasty, mean, and trashy reduction.

@DREAMON for me it's not that.  She looks thinner all over.  From shoulder to shoulder she looks smaller, her face looks thinner.  Everything about her just looks thinner.

Honored Contributor

Years ago, my daughter had a really good friend whose dad lost his job and they had a gorgeous huge home with an inground pool and pool house,etc....The mom had a good job as well. The dad couldn't find a job here in Wisconsin, so he ended working in California and he would come home on Friday nights late late, and go home on Sundays...

After a while he stopped coming home so often, then a month would go by and he wouldn't come home, and their kids were in High School, Middle School, and Elementary school by then, and the mom said she would not pull them out to move to California, so they ended up divorcing.

I don't think she ever went out there, or ever saw his apartment either......It just seemed so sad because they had such a lovely family and home here, but sometimes you never know what is going on... 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

I think the reason Kelly looks thinner is because she had a breast reduction. Unfortunately the surgeon didn't do a nasty, mean, and trashy reduction.

@DREAMON for me it's not that.  She looks thinner all over.  From shoulder to shoulder she looks smaller, her face looks thinner.  Everything about her just looks thinner.

@Lipstickdiva, She does look smaller but I thought maybe her breasts were so big they were making her look larger.

I honestly can't get past her red lips. No matter the situation ...her lips are always bright red. I wonder what she wears that stays on and never seems to move.

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Years ago, my daughter had a really good friend whose dad lost his job and they had a gorgeous huge home with an inground pool and pool house,etc....The mom had a good job as well. The dad couldn't find a job here in Wisconsin, so he ended working in California and he would come home on Friday nights late late, and go home on Sundays...

After a while he stopped coming home so often, then a month would go by and he wouldn't come home, and their kids were in High School, Middle School, and Elementary school by then, and the mom said she would not pull them out to move to California, so they ended up divorcing.

I don't think she ever went out there, or ever saw his apartment either......It just seemed so sad because they had such a lovely family and home here, but sometimes you never know what is going on... 

@CANDLEQUEEN, Maybe people in these situations give up and don't even try and make it work. Absence does not make the heart grow fonder IMO.....I think many times the longer you are apart/separated the more you think and know you can live without them.

I think if you love one another, want your marriage to work, and want to keep your family together you should live together. You can always buy another house but your family is not replaceable.

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN, Maybe people in these situations give up and don't even try and make it work. Absence does not make the heart grow fonder IMO.....I think many times the longer you are apart/separated the more you think and know you can live without them.

I think if you love one another, want your marriage to work, and want to keep your family together you should live together. You can always buy another house but your family is not replaceable.

@DREAMON. Exactly. My thoughts exactly......

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

@Lipstickdiva, She does look smaller but I thought maybe her breasts were so big they were making her look larger.

I honestly can't get past her red lips. No matter the situation ...her lips are always bright red. I wonder what she wears that stays on and never seems to move.

@DREAMON

They are more orange, and it's awful.   I true red would be ok, but she wears orange.  Dreadful!