Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county...9/24/18....news, spoilers, gossip

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

Those workout leggings that Gina and Kelly are wearing sure are unsightly. Did you notice Kelly's ribbon shoe laces? It looks like she has giant bows on her shoes.

I have Kelly's pink puma fenty shoes.  I actually love them!  I have them in pink and olive.  They were from Rihanna 's puma line and I saw them on someone a year or two ago and had to have them!  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I LOVE Tamra's new house.  I wish it had the back yard/pool area of the house she just sold though.  It's a little funny that she's now in Coto de Caza....that's where most of he housewives lived when the RHOC first began.  Now, it's only Vicki and soon to be Tamra.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

I know someone very well who doesn't live with her husband because he works elsewhere and this  has been the situation for the 20 years I've known her. 

When I first met her, he worked 2 hours away.  He had an apartment in the city he worked in.  He drove home (here) every Friday and drove back Monday morning to work and stayed until the following Friday.  That went on for years.  Then he moved back here for a couple of years and worked in the area.

When the bottom fell out of the market, he lost his job.  He ended up finding work out of the country.  He was gone for a couple of months at a time then would come home for a week or 2 and go back for a couple months.  Back and forth.  My friend never went to the country he was working in. 

When that job ended, he came home for about a month or 2 but got another job out in CA and that is where he's still working.  Their children are grown and aren't married, no grandchildren, so there is nothing keeping her here and I have no idea why she hasn't moved with him through all the transitions.  Boggles my mind.  I guess it works for them but it definitely wouldn't work for me.      

Honored Contributor

I just remembered that we have an employee that is married (never knew it till I was doing Tax Prep) ..he lives in Pennsylvania and his wife lives in California. He does take 2 weeks off 2-3 times a year to visit her. Apparently they have been married for over 20 years.....I don't get it.

Honored Contributor

@lenapecci wrote:

Is this a different new home for Tamra? Not the one they showed her moving into at the begining of this season. Or is this the same one they showed?

@lenapecci

this is a different new home than the one they are featuring during this season of rhooc. the one they are featuring this season is currently on the market.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

The new house is okay but I liked her other new house better.  The 2 islands in the kitchen in this new house is just goofy to me.  I don't care for the look of it at all.  The only thing I like better about this new house is the outside. 

I had to laugh about the article saying she made such an upgrade.  That really doesn't seem like much for that size of a house in that area.  When I watch Flip or Flop or House Hunters, there are houses in CA selling for well over $950,000 and they aren't even 1,000 square feet.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 wrote:

@lenapecci wrote:

Is this a different new home for Tamra? Not the one they showed her moving into at the begining of this season. Or is this the same one they showed?

@lenapecci

this is a different new home than the one they are featuring during this season of rhooc. the one they are featuring this season is currently on the market.

@sunshine45

I'm totally confused.   You mean she bought a new house and 3 months later has it on the market and bought this other home?  

She's paying 2 high mortgages?  I didn't know she had that kind of money.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I like the first house. The new one just doesn't wow me at all.

Frequent Contributor

Kelly walked so oddly in those shoes, like she was going to trip.

Honored Contributor

I think the reason Kelly looks thinner is because she had a breast reduction. Unfortunately the surgeon didn't do a nasty, mean, and trashy reduction.