Honored Contributor

real housewives of orange county...9/24/18....news, spoilers, gossip

hi ladies......happy monday, happy orange county night!

hope everyone is having a great beginning to their week.

the show begins at 9pm et.  premiering tonight is bravos play by play with jerry oconnell (half hour show). chrissy teigen and kelly dodd will be on wwhl with andy tonight.

i will be watching later on since dancing with the stars begins tonight.

last weeks episode had 1.54 million viewers.....ratings are holding steady. ENJOY!

SEASON 13, EPISODE 10

Italian Night Fight

https://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/831/91/180917_3796334_Vicki_Gunvalson_Doesn_t_Think_Kelly_Dodd_s_D.jpg?itok=A_VIOuFa

vicki says that kellys divorce was not a mutual decision.

https://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/791/551/180917_3796291_Next_on_RHOC__Kelly_Dodd_Meets_Shane___Again.jpg?itok=5Nh-ZwTb

kelly meets shane again.

https://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/834/19/180917_3796332_Kelly_Dodd_Is_Also_Confused_About_Gina_Kirsc.jpg?itok=XfUhrsVF

kelly is confused as to why gina is getting a divorce.

Vicki sets the record straight after Kelly continues to tell stories about Steve to Tamra and Shannon. Gina’s parents visit from Long Island to support her with the divorce. Vicki throws an Italian themed party, complete with a cooking lesson, where the ladies continue to think Gina is being too flippant about her divorce. Overwhelmed by the others doubting her, Gina sneaks off to the bathroom and calls an unexpected person for help.

AIR DATE: Sep 24 9/8c

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county...9/24/18....news, spoilers, gossip

I haven't watched yet, but did turn to it a few times in between DWTS....Will probably watch it tomorrow.... 

Respected Contributor

Since we just met Gina, and we've never even seen her husband, I just don't care about her divorce.  If we hadn't seen on line that they really did file, I'd think all these conversations were just for her to have a story.

If Kelly treated my husband the way she did Shane, I'd never speak to her again.  Especially since Emily doesn't even know her and it's not like she was a long-time friend that Emily chose to forgive.  Yeah, I know....it's all fake.

Those previews for the upcoming episodes sure had a lot of people yelling at Shannon.

Honored Contributor

Yes they are too opinionated on Ginas divorce. They have never met Matt so they all should stay out of it...but I have to admit something is missing from that story. Gina says they love eachother, are attracted se*ually, and get along great. I can't understand why Gina doesn't live where Matt works.....we are not hearing the full story. It makes no sense that they are not living as a family. People sell their house and move all the time due to work relocation. I think he has a girlfriend or maybe a few.

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

Yes they are too opinionated on Ginas divorce. They have never met Matt so they all should stay out of it...but I have to admit something is missing from that story. Gina says they love eachother, are attracted se*ually, and get along great. I can't understand why Gina doesn't live where Matt works.....we are not hearing the full story. It makes no sense that they are not living as a family. People sell their house and move all the time due to work relocation. I think he has a girlfriend or maybe a few.

@DREAMON. I agree, there is more to this story than what Gina is saying....Because if it was just the fact that he is in L.A. she and the kids could easily move.....There is definitely more to this. We have never even seen him, it is almost like they gave up on each other a long time ago.....Very Sad.....Wonder what she will do for money, since she doesn't work?? 

Honored Contributor

I have a friend who got a divorce from her husband and it was a very amicable divorce.  To this day they are still very good friends.  They too got married very young.  The difference with them is they were no longer attracted to each other in that way and ended up in the friend zone. 

I can understand Gina wanting a husband who is home with her.  I think the less time you spend together, the less time you want to spend together and being together gets harder and harder because you are used to being by yourself.  Maybe Gina and Matt are friends with benefits and she wants more than that.  But something else has to be going on compatability wise or as others have said, why wouldn't she move to be near him unless she plain and simply doesn't want to be married anymore?   

I do think the other women need to back off. Vicki was super judgmental and she's been divorced how many times now?  Did she really give her marriages her full attention and put all her effort into making them work? 

I don't think Gina has a clue though what this is going to be like.  Right now she's saying they are best friends and she will give up her alimony to keep her family dynamic, etc. but I don't think she has a job so I'm not sure what she's going to do if that happens.  Regardless, the family dynamic is going to change when they aren't married anymore, unless Matt is going to continue living with her when he's not working in LA. 

When she was on WWHL she said the house is no longer on the market. 

Respected Contributor

Kelly does not look healthy. The dress she wore when she saw Shane did not appear to be something she would wear and her hair looked unkempt. Whether it is because of her breast reduction or not, she looks thin. She seems sad and weak except for her mouth.

Everyone has an opinion about Gina. Gina has her own agenda. She does not live with a dog collar around her neck and led by a chain. She is new to her environment and situation and may be fighting her circumstance to adjust her attitude and flexibility. She does not want to change but reality says different. She is conflicted and is stubborn to change her own mind about herself.

We know about the wine but what was that Italian meal??!!

Honored Contributor

I used to watch all of Bravo shows, but lost track of them.

I just saw yesterday's two shows back to back.  I have no idea how recent they are.

I will tell you that Gina's husband is having an affair.  Way back the first time I saw her talking about how he's staying somewhere separately from her due to work.  She's taking care of the children, bla bla, it was watching a speeding train heading for a collision...it was definitely going to end badly.

These types of arrangements NEVER work out.  Maybe for a very short time, but unless two married people are together in the same house, it will never last.

I've seen so much divorce it's crazy.  Things like you'd see on TV and not believe it could really happen, but it does.

He was probably lonely.  He probably enjoys being married.  He started talking to someone (maybe from work).  They got closer.....it happens all of the time.

If she doesn't know it, she soon will.  I suspect she does know it but hasn't admitted it yet...but once the lawyer comes into play it will all come out.

I hope the ladies will be there for her because she will need them.  I hope they don't say to her, "I told you so", but human nature being what it is, they'll talk to each other, "We tried to tell her".  They did, but just like them (they didn't listen either), she wouldn't listen.

OMG!  This happens all of the time.  I've called this thing on so many people I know.  I've said, "He has someone else".  They're like, "No!  It's just not working out".  

The stories I could tell....but anyway, it will all come out.  She still loves him and he cares about her, but ......

So, she now is REALLY the primary care giver (like most women end up being).  She is anyway and has been for a long time.  Only soon it will be official.

As always, it's the children who get hurt by this.  Just because (mainly) men can't keep 'it' in their pants.  However, she's not blameless because she should have insisted she and the children go where he goes....no matter what.

This exactly what happened with my best friend's daughter, my daughter and on and on.

My daughter didn't want to uproot the children.  So, just how long do you think a young, good looking, rich guy is going to be alone, night after night?  

It never, never works out.  I'm not telling you guys something you don't already know.  As we get old(er) we learn these things.

In the 'old' days where the bread winner went (then it was usually the male) the entire family uprooted and they all moved together.

Look at military families.  They have to move all of the time.  I know from my friends in the military, whenever possible, the military likes to keep the families together (unless it's not safe for them).

It doesn't mean there are all good, all bad people.  It is human nature.

Now her children are in for a very rocky life and it's just sad because they are young and innocent in all of this.

It might not be too late if she opens her eyes and wants to save the marriage.  She will have to swallow her pride and TRY to forgive and scratch and give up and work for it, but she can do it.

It does happen, but seldom.  Men and women used to fight for their marriage, these days they just 'move on' and continue to make the same mistakes.  

Honored Contributor

tamra has purchased her new home in coto de caza. tamra’s new home boasts 6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, a built-in pool, an open floor plan, Carrera marble, hardwood floors, and so much more.

rhooc.jpg

https://www.allabouttrh.com/2018/09/25/see-inside-tamra-judges-new-2-million-home/

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

tamra has purchased her new home in coto de caza. tamra’s new home boasts 6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, a built-in pool, an open floor plan, Carrera marble, hardwood floors, and so much more.

rhooc.jpg

https://www.allabouttrh.com/2018/09/25/see-inside-tamra-judges-new-2-million-home/

@sunshine45. I love the floors and the outside of the house better, but I loved the inside of her other home much more, and the backyard area of her other home was so beautiful......But don't get me wrong, this is really pretty and I am sure it will look different with Tamra's furnishings and things, but I loved the other home, especially that outdoor area. This one looks awfully close to the neighbor as well.....