Honored Contributor

real housewives of orange county....9/18/17..."news," spoilers, gossip

hi ladies and happy monday! hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. tonight is orange county night.....and dallas night (on another thread.) the fun in orange county begins at 9pm et. it is followed by rhod at 10pm et. tamra judge and keith morrison will be on watch what happens live with andy.

last weeks rhooc had 1.63 million viewers. ENJOY! we are more halfway through the season!

SEASON 12, EPISODE 11

Breast Intentions

rhooc1.jpg

there is a misunderstanding and lydia and shannon go head to head.

LOL, the other sneak peek photo i had to share i kept out......because kelly and her husband are preparing a mold of her breasts before she has breast reduction surgery.

As rumors swirl around Orange County following Vicki’s birthday party, Tamra catches wind of what transpired about Eddie and is livid. The "Friendship Whisperer" Lydia is even perplexed by Vicki’s motives and is nervous for all the women to converge at Kelly’s beach volleyball party. Kelly is having a breast reduction and decides to have a "Boobs Voyage Party" with all the women except her former bestie, Meghan. All hell breaks loose at Kelly’s party when Tamra and Vicki finally talk face-to-face.

AIRED: Sep 18 9/8c

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....9/18/17..."news," spoilers, gossip

Shannan : needy & exhausting

Kelly: classless & abrasive

Tamra : needs another dunk in baptism pool

Meghan :  pot stirer no loyaity

Vicky: blame game

Lydia: phoney baloney

Yukky women = g00d TV

Trusted Contributor

I don't watch this show anymore but happened to catch a few minutes by accident.

of course Tamara was fake crying. There isn't one likable person on this show.

Honored Contributor

I just watched Watch What Happens Live to see Keith Morrison and Tamra doesn't even look like Tamra anymore! I haven't seen this show in about a year so was really surprised.

And Shannon doesn't look at all the same either.

I always thought Tamra was very pretty and now she just looks like she completely changed her face.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

i thought it was funny when andy told tamra that a lot of people were tweeting that her new haircut resembles vickis. tamra said she was "friends" with heather again.

still dont think that shannon is ready to go into the restaurant business.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Shannon needs serious mental health intervention. She has lost all sense of reality. I can't stand to watch her. She knows her marriage is over. I wish she would quit blaming Vicki for her weight gain.

I wish Shannon would leave the show and take Tamara with her. They argue over the same thing over and over. It's like watching children who need to have adult supervision.

Kelly can't be trusted to be a friend to Vicki. She has two faces. Lydia seems to have some sense with reality. I still am puzzled about Peggy. Meghan is just clueless.

Honored Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

I just watched Watch What Happens Live to see Keith Morrison and Tamra doesn't even look like Tamra anymore! I haven't seen this show in about a year so was really surprised.

And Shannon doesn't look at all the same either.

I always thought Tamra was very pretty and now she just looks like she completely changed her face.

She's had too much work done.  She looks puffy.  She used to be very pretty and Gretchen was pretty too.

Alexis still looks pretty.

Meghan still annoys me.  Mrs. "investigator" needs to get a job other than being nosy.

I kind of like Peggy at times, but she and her husband are doing everything for the affect and the camera.  It's just too fake, and their one liners get tiring.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Kelly needs a reduction. My word, if she was on a sinking ship she could survive forever with those things!! 

Honored Contributor

The only thing I like about Shannon is her dog. 

I could never be around that woman.....everything about her annoys me...voice, actions, lifestyle, personality.........

Esteemed Contributor

Why on earth would you do the berast mold out on your balcony in plain view of the world.  Was that her brother on the other balcony or was that another house as I know in that area, homes are basically right on top of each other.  You could see cars parked and driving by in the background.  WEIRD!

I got so confused as to Lydia and Shannon's argument and people squeezing legs & boooobs, etc.  Shannon's issues are possibly menopause related (or so that's what TT claims) and insecurities about her marriage.  She is in no mental shape to take on a restaurant that's for sure.  If Tamra and Vicki wanted to talk, they should have done what they originally agreed to.....over coffee, alone!!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown