Respected Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....9/18/17..."news," spoilers, gossip

@Daisy wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Why is Shannon so loud?  She just yells in that shrill voice about everything.  And I'm really over her weight issue.  As someone said above, she's not that big.  Yes she put weight on but it's not as if she weighs 400 pounds.  She's out playing volleyball in white jeans and a poncho top and looked downright stupid.  When someone asked what happened to her t-shirt she yelled that she didn't fit in one.  Yeah cuz someone that weighs 170 pounds instead of 130 pounds now cannot fit into a t-shirt.  And who wears white jeans to play volleyball on a beach? 

Am I the only one that was disturbed by the fact that it appeared Meghan put her baby down for a nap in some type of bed that was sitting on the edge of another full-size bed?  If that baby got active, she could have rolled right out and onto the floor.       

I think Shannon wore those tight, white pants and big, flowing top to look heavier than she actually looks. I'm thinking she dresses like that so when she makes her "debut", it'll look more dramatic. (I know 40 lbs. is a lot to lose though.)

Concerning Meghan's baby...I had noticed that. (I knew there was something else that I had wanted to mention.)

ITA with both of you ladies. Shannon seems to dress to emphasize her weight gain or really is a poor dresser. 

And I cringed when Meghan just left the baby on what looked like a bed with pillows. How unsafe can you be? 

Respected Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....9/18/17..."news," spoilers, gossip

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Okay so now I've made it to the point where Tamra is crying (no tears) in Kelly's house.

Why is Shannon so loud?  She just yells in that shrill voice about everything.  And I'm really over her weight issue.  As someone said above, she's not that big.  Yes she put weight on but it's not as if she weighs 400 pounds.  She's out playing volleyball in white jeans and a poncho top and looked downright stupid.  When someone asked what happened to her t-shirt she yelled that she didn't fit in one.  Yeah cuz someone that weighs 170 pounds instead of 130 pounds now cannot fit into a t-shirt.  And who wears white jeans to play volleyball on a beach? 

Lydia needs to grow up.  I am done with her going on about her husband's procedure.  There is a grown-up medical term for what he is having done.  It's called a vasectomy.  He is not having his **lls cut off.  She is just childish and immature about it. 

Am I the only one that was disturbed by the fact that it appeared Meghan put her baby down for a nap in some type of bed that was sitting on the edge of another full-size bed?  If that baby got active, she could have rolled right out and onto the floor.       

@Lipstickdiva I did a double take when I saw how close Meghan put her baby to the edge of the bed. Very unsafe!! She doesn't seem to like motherhood at all.