Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....9/18/17..."news," spoilers, gossip

@Daisy wrote:

What Lydia said to Shannon was weird. I don't blame Shannon for getting upset with her. What's Lydia trying to do? She's so strange.

I can not stand Shannon but Lydia knows she has issues and instead of ignoring her she keeps digging at her.

The entire show is just so silly this season. I thought the scene where Steve (Vickis BF) was talking to the other guys about the women was so staged.

and doesn't everyone go out on their open balcony in the middle of the day..topless...and have their husband manhandle and apply plaster to their boobs? That's on my husbands Honey-Do list for todayWoman Wink

Honored Contributor

Yes, this season is so bad, but I still do watch.  Kelly is the only interesting one out of the bunch due to her being such a nutcase.  She's ok when she's not drunk, and then she goes all crazy when she's been drinking. 

I can't stand Shannon or Tamra or Lydia or Meghan.   Meghan's fake tears when she was walking with Lydia were just beyond annoying.   She should pay heed to her own tagline and stop acting like a baby.  She bugs me more than any of them, and I don't know how Jim deals with her.  She's such a troublemaker too.  

Vicki is so bad too, but I guess I"m just used to her after 10 years.  Shannon and Meghan are my least favorite.  Shannon doesn't like the fact that Vicki and Tamra met up.  Shannon seems super insecure and definitely plays the victim.  I doubt her marriage lasts--sad to say.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

and doesn't everyone go out on their open balcony in the middle of the day..topless...and have their husband manhandle and apply plaster to their boobs?

She probably thought she was giving all the men around a real thrill. She must think she's hot stuff.

I can't believe they allowed that scene to be shown.Smiley Frustrated It belonged in another kind of show.

Oh, and all those "b" cupcakes/cakes. wth! gross!

Honored Contributor

@Daisy wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

and doesn't everyone go out on their open balcony in the middle of the day..topless...and have their husband manhandle and apply plaster to their boobs?

She probably thought she was giving all the men around a real thrill. She must think she's hot stuff.

I can't believe they allowed that scene to be shown.Smiley Frustrated It belonged in another kind of show.

Oh, and all those "b" cupcakes/cakes. wth! gross!

I  was kind of surprised they showed all the fondling and kneading. It seemed like it went on for a long time too.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I did not want to watch the scene of Kelly getting a mold of her huge breasts out on the balcony in plain view!!! Her husband probably hasn't touched Kelly's breasts in years. At least she realized they are way too big. 

Tamra is no friend to anyone. Shannon wants to control the situation between Vicki and Tamra. Kelly did interfere though in the bedroom. 

Lydia acted so fake when she over dramatized her argument with Shannon. Funny how I thought in the first episode that Lydia had bigger breasts this season. Now I know she had them done as she told Tamra. 

Shannon is not that big. She said she weighs 150 now and has 20 more to go and was 170 at the start of the season. I saw her on tv doing an interview about her weight gain. 

Honored Contributor

I still have only just made it past the part where Kelly got her breast molds done. That was one of the dumbest things I've seen.

I am having a really hard time getting into this season.  It's almost a chore to watch this anymore.  LOL

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Lydia needs to step back and let whatever is going to happen with Vicky, Tamra and Shannon to happen. Every time she tries to force a reconciliation it blows up. 

I agree with Peggy -- these women continue to beat the same dead horse every episode. Either apologize to each other and move forward or don't and just be cordial to each other when you're forced to be together. 

Shannon needs to seek help - she seems to be hanging on by a thread. It's clear she's threatened by the thought of Tamra and Vicky getting back together. 

The scene with Kelly on the balcony was just tacky! 

I hope at at the reunion they replay the scene where Vicky claims she never lied re:cancer and the reunion scene where she says she fabricated info to get sympathy. Then they should get her a dictionary so she can see that fabricating is making something up. 

Honored Contributor

Okay so now I've made it to the point where Tamra is crying (no tears) in Kelly's house.

Why is Shannon so loud?  She just yells in that shrill voice about everything.  And I'm really over her weight issue.  As someone said above, she's not that big.  Yes she put weight on but it's not as if she weighs 400 pounds.  She's out playing volleyball in white jeans and a poncho top and looked downright stupid.  When someone asked what happened to her t-shirt she yelled that she didn't fit in one.  Yeah cuz someone that weighs 170 pounds instead of 130 pounds now cannot fit into a t-shirt.  And who wears white jeans to play volleyball on a beach? 

Lydia needs to grow up.  I am done with her going on about her husband's procedure.  There is a grown-up medical term for what he is having done.  It's called a vasectomy.  He is not having his **lls cut off.  She is just childish and immature about it. 

Am I the only one that was disturbed by the fact that it appeared Meghan put her baby down for a nap in some type of bed that was sitting on the edge of another full-size bed?  If that baby got active, she could have rolled right out and onto the floor.       

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Why is Shannon so loud?  She just yells in that shrill voice about everything.  And I'm really over her weight issue.  As someone said above, she's not that big.  Yes she put weight on but it's not as if she weighs 400 pounds.  She's out playing volleyball in white jeans and a poncho top and looked downright stupid.  When someone asked what happened to her t-shirt she yelled that she didn't fit in one.  Yeah cuz someone that weighs 170 pounds instead of 130 pounds now cannot fit into a t-shirt.  And who wears white jeans to play volleyball on a beach? 

Am I the only one that was disturbed by the fact that it appeared Meghan put her baby down for a nap in some type of bed that was sitting on the edge of another full-size bed?  If that baby got active, she could have rolled right out and onto the floor.       

I think Shannon wore those tight, white pants and big, flowing top to look heavier than she actually looks. I'm thinking she dresses like that so when she makes her "debut", it'll look more dramatic. (I know 40 lbs. is a lot to lose though.)

Concerning Meghan's baby...I had noticed that. (I knew there was something else that I had wanted to mention.)

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I know. Shannon acts like she weighs 400 pounds or something. She does not look that bad, and to keep blaming her weight gain on Vickie is just ridiculous. Also both Tamra and Vickie both should have said NO, we will talk when it is just the two of us....Shannon is so threatened by the fact that Vickie and Tamra might become friendly again....She seems like a very dependent person, for instance calling Tamra 5 or more times a day-who does that? I would never call a friend or even my mom that many times a day, that is crazy, and Tamra said it was more like 20 times....Peggy adds nothing-at first, I thought she would be one of those tell it like it is kind of woman, but she doesn't, she kind of says things but not really, it is very strange............The whole with Kelly out on the balcomy with her husband was just ridiculous and so uncalled for.......Lydia truly does not like Shannon, and it shows.......She isn't fooling anyone, and so what if she got a B**b job, Shannon was talking about it-big deal.......Just say Hey Yes, i did and be done with it........Not a big deal.....I hope this is Kelly's last season on the show-she adds nothing as well.........