Respected Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....9/18/17..."news," spoilers, gossip

The one who bothered me the most this time is Lydia.  She's the one who starts all the problems with her compulsive need to get people to "talk it out".  It's none of her business if this one or that one don't like each other.  She proclaims she doesn't like Shannon and didn't want to hear what Shannon had to say, so why can't she let others do the same.

I couldn't tell - was Peggy playing volleyball?  

Respected Contributor

@VanSleepy wrote:

The one who bothered me the most this time is Lydia.  She's the one who starts all the problems with her compulsive need to get people to "talk it out".  It's none of her business if this one or that one don't like each other.  She proclaims she doesn't like Shannon and didn't want to hear what Shannon had to say, so why can't she let others do the same.

I couldn't tell - was Peggy playing volleyball?  

I agree. Lydia just needs to face it that they don't all like each other. Her peacemaking looks like sheet stirring.

Regular Contributor

Lydia said she hasn't watched the show since she left it, so she should stay out of what she doesn't know. Vicki was in on the cancer scam, and some of the other girls can't get past that. I think it's time for Vicki to go!

Respected Contributor

Peggy does not care.

Amongst mixed company Lydia is uncomfortable discussing a woman's breast but yet had previously mentioned she was thinking about having a party to celebrate after her husband has his clip.

Kelly's reduction would not change the way other people see her. Her actions and verbal dictate the respect she receives.

Megan does not know how to hang out with these women she has to investigate to figure out what is going on.

Shannon is me, me, and me, the truth, the controller, and the victim.

Tamra's role seems to be that she doesn't think for herself. She seems to follow a distorted good book.

Vicki once called the O.C. her show to be on. She should owe up to the fact she did abet in the cancer scam. Her show business is failing.

Hypocrite, fool, negotiator, rich girl, victim, investigator mom, whatever, move on, go better or go home. No Bravo for this show.

Honored Contributor

@Kelsey1995 wrote:

Lydia said she hasn't watched the show since she left it, so she should stay out of what she doesn't know. Vicki was in on the cancer scam, and some of the other girls can't get past that. I think it's time for Vicki to go!

I don't believe for one second Lydia did not watch the show.  She's full of sheit.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@Kelsey1995 wrote:

@Kelsey1995  Whether or not Vicki was in on the scam, it is old news, a past season, and she is still there, and always will be unless she chooses to leave.

Respected Contributor

I really wish Bravo would fire Vicki, in fact, I hope they start next season with a whole new crew.

Esteemed Contributor

Wish they'd all stop saying, "You lied about cancer." It should be - "You lied about him having cancer."

Anyway, that's all over and done with. It doesn't add to the show by continuing to bring it up since there's nothing new to add concerning that. That whole storyline was just bizarre.

Tamra keeps saying that Vicki always plays the victim. Well, it seems like that's what Tamra's been doing for a while now. The fake crying is ridiculous. Tamra's husband doesn't appear to be devastated by what Vicki had said, but I guess Tamra wants to keep it going until she thinks up another storyline for herself.

Honored Contributor

@Daisy wrote:

Wish they'd all stop saying, "You lied about cancer." It should be - "You lied about him having cancer."

Anyway, that's all over and done with. It doesn't add to the show by continuing to bring it up since there's nothing new to add concerning that. That whole storyline was just bizarre.

Tamra keeps saying that Vicki always plays the victim. Well, it seems like that's what Tamra's been doing for a while now. The fake crying is ridiculous. Tamra's husband doesn't appear to be devastated by what Vicki had said, but I guess Tamra wants to keep it going until she thinks up another storyline for herself.

Yep...they seem to be grasping at straws for storylines. This season is so boring. I feel like the storylines are on a loop and just keep going around and around.

Esteemed Contributor

What Lydia said to Shannon was weird. I don't blame Shannon for getting upset with her. What's Lydia trying to do? She's so strange.