Esteemed Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....9/17/18...news, spoilers, gossip

[ Edited ]

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Daisy Sunflower  I can't figure her out --- when she was married to Donn, she wanted to be single and even admitted it on the show!

And then when she is single, she wants to be married! 

Valued Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower  Gotta agree.  Think a lot of these reality "marriages" are shams.  I didn't watch this week.  Really lost interest in this crew.  Guess I'm down to just Beverly Hills.

Esteemed Contributor

@bootsanne wrote:

@Daisy Sunflower  Gotta agree.  Think a lot of these reality "marriages" are shams.  I didn't watch this week.  Really lost interest in this crew.  Guess I'm down to just Beverly Hills.

Neither did I watch it. In fact I cancelled it from my list of shows to automatically record. Tamra's pig mouth, Shannon's screeching, Vicki's push push pushing for marriage, Kelly......well everything about her is ugly....the rest of them are boring. This was one of the better Housewives shows way back in the early years. In fact all of them have taken nose dives. I see the end in sight if they keep going the way they are now.

Esteemed Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

@bootsanne wrote:

Neither did I watch it. In fact I cancelled it from my list of shows to automatically record. Tamra's pig mouth, Shannon's screeching, Vicki's push push pushing for marriage, Kelly......well everything about her is ugly....the rest of them are boring. This was one of the better Housewives shows way back in the early years. In fact all of them have taken nose dives. I see the end in sight if they keep going the way they are now.

I'm also only with BH and VR.  I DVR'd OC last season and never watched one.  DVR'd this season and watched a few minutes the other night when it was on and that's all I could take.