Honored Contributor

real housewives of orange county....9/17/18...news, spoilers, gossip

hi everyone! hope everyone is having a SAFE and good monday. we are getting the remnants of florence today and tomorrow in our area, but mostly just rain. it is warm, humid, muggy around here. so looking forward to autumn!

tonight is orange county night at 9pm et. last weeks RHOOC had 1.55 million viewers. vicki gunvalson and s. e. cupp will be on watch what happens live tonight with andy.

ENJOY!

SEASON 13, EPISODE 9

A Peace Treaty, a Blind Date, and a Divorce No One Understands

https://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/506/771/180910_3792361_Vicki_Gunvalson_Finds_Out_About_an_Ugly_Rumo.jpg?itok=ZF2IOqq2

vicki finds out some of the girls are gossiping about steve.

https://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/509/698/180910_3792362_Next_on_RHOC__Is_Kelly_Dodd_Fighting_Dirty_.jpg?itok=fOvQ5QKw

the emily versus kelly argument continues!

https://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/503/843/180910_3792355_Gina_Kirschenheiter_Doesn_t_Feel_Like_Her_Ma.jpg?itok=JhEGvxe6

gina doesnt feel like her marriage is a failure, but she does feel like it is ending.

https://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/507/746/180910_3792360_Vicki_Gunvalson_Goes_Back_to_Dr__Moon.jpg?itok=hWNlBKLW

vicki goes back to dr moon.

Tamra’s birthday party for Eddie ends in shambles after an explosive comment is made. Shannon gets set up by a matchmaker and goes on her first date in over twenty years. Vicki fights back about the rumors about her relationship with Steve. While the women react to Gina’s marital news, Emily and Kelly try to work out their issues.  

AIR DATE: Sep 17 9/8c

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....9/17/18...news, spoilers, gossip

[ Edited ]

I watched last night. Gina came right out and said she is not in love with her husband. He is her best friend and she will always love him, but she is not in love with him. Vicki thinks she should try harder to make her marriage work, and maybe she should, but that is her and her husband's decision to make...

I will never like Kelly Dodd-she is just unlikeable to me.

I did enjoy seeing Shannon on her date, even though I don't think she felt they had enough in common..

I am glad that Emily and Kelly talked it out, but if I were Emily, I would steer clear of Kelly, she will find out that Kelly gets like all the time when she has had too much to drink..

It was  an o.k. episode, but it looks like it won't be on next week, I didn't see any previews.........  

Respected Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN I think you mean Gina in your first paragraph above.  (Although I wouldn't be surprised if Emily wasn't in love with her husband either!)

I don't think that Kelly really was drunk when she was going off on Shane.  Right after it was all over and she was talking to Shannon she seemed fine - sober wise.

Shannon didn't look so great on her made-for-TV date.  She usually looks better going for lunch with the ladies.  And the way she came hobbling in lol.  I guess she has to wear her heels no matter how ridiculous she looks.

I used to think that Eddie was creepy.  He's looking better now that Shane and Steve are around.

Honored Contributor

@VanSleepy wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN I think you mean Gina in your first paragraph above.  (Although I wouldn't be surprised if Emily wasn't in love with her husband either!)

I don't think that Kelly really was drunk when she was going off on Shane.  Right after it was all over and she was talking to Shannon she seemed fine - sober wise.

Shannon didn't look so great on her made-for-TV date.  She usually looks better going for lunch with the ladies.  And the way she came hobbling in lol.  I guess she has to wear her heels no matter how ridiculous she looks.

I used to think that Eddie was creepy.  He's looking better now that Shane and Steve are around.

@VanSleepy. Thank-you. Yes I did mean Gina, I still get Gina and Emily mixed up! LOL! I wish Shannon would get a hair cut-she has nice hair, but more often than not it doesn't look like she combed or brushed it that day! 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I don't know if I've grown weary of these women, if the show has jumped the shark or what but I find myself annoyed with them as I watch.  LOL  And yes I know it's a reality show and some of it isn't very real. 

What is with these women butting in on the others' relationships all the time?  Kelly is running her mouth about Steve being with Vicki for her money.  Then Tamra, who seemed to be soaking it all in and participating in the gossip, turns around and tell Vicki what Kelly said.  Of course she conveniently left out the part where it looked like she agreed with Kelly. 

Kelly is just a miserable person.  I do have to say that I liked both Steve's and Shane's attitudes about the way Kelly was.  Who cares about her opinion?  She's a mess.  She doesn't want to be married to Michael but doesn't want anyone else to have him either. 

These women look so ridiculous in the way they dress.  Tamra is still in a boot but wearing a stiletto heel on her other foot and Shannon is limping around and can barely walk but also wearing stupid 5" heel shoes. 

Emily's overinflated lips look painful to me.  

Good for Gina for saying what she did to Shannon.  Shannon absolutely was stirring the pot with Kelly.  She should have told Kelly not to go talk to Steve.  Wrong time, wrong place.  I was waiting for Shannon to get up and say "are you kidding me" as she walked away from the table.  LOL     

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva, LOL, her top lip looks awful, she always looks like she is PO about something!

I just cannot stand Kelly, she has serious mental problems with her Jekyll & Hyde personality!

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN

i am probably never going to like kelly either. she is the overall worst and nastiest housewife on there this season......and i usually reserve that spot for tamra. LOL

so far, i am liking emily and gina.......i dont even mind shane.

interesting how vicki defended her relationship with steve on wwhl. she stated that tamra/eddie and vicki/steve never go out as a couple. she only sees tamra alone. vicki said that tamra has no idea how they are as a couple. probably a smart move on vickis part. vicki also stated that kellys ex michael is a great person and that is why they like him so much......and why shouldnt he have happiness in his life?

does gina work or have  a business to fall back on once that divorce is final? have not heard her mention that.

shannon was absolutely wrong to encourage kelly to confront steve at that party. do it over the phone or make an appointment.

when emily and kelly met for their discussion i could see how defensive kelly was about what she did and why she did it.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I cannot believe the big deal they are making about Emily telling Kelly she would kill her.  Especially Tamra given she said the same thing to Kelly.

Did anyone really take that seriously?  It's a figure of speech.  Not a great one but it wouldn't have phased me in the least.   

Honored Contributor

Shannon should never have suggested that Kelly talk to Steve..it is none of her business and I think she was faking the foot injury for attention. She probably wanted a boot because Tamra had one.

Tamra never changes and gossips and repeats things said to her as usual. She is a real troublemaker.

I like Kelly less each season..she is just way too unstable and trashy.

Vicki managed to stay true to herself by telling Steves mother that he has to marry her.

Emily and Gina do not bother me so far this season.

Esteemed Contributor

@VanSleepy wrote:

I know, right? lol

(In my opinion, I think he prefers men.)