Esteemed Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....9/11/17..."news," spoilers, gossip

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

That scene with Ricky, Gretchen, Lizzie, etc. was so set up I just had to laugh.  Lizzie and Gretchen fake questioning him about revealing the information was the worst acted scene to date.         

I know. I rolled my eyes at that scene.

Tamra probably new about it, too. lol

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:
Kelly is a married woman so for Meghan to insinuate Kelly has a boyfriend isn't any difference then Kelly telling Meghan her husband is having an affair.

Meghan brought that up several times, but no details were ever given. Why say anything if you're not going to elaborate? And Meghan didn't really seem too upset about it. Maybe because it was made up?

Honored Contributor

@Daisy wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:
Kelly is a married woman so for Meghan to insinuate Kelly has a boyfriend isn't any difference then Kelly telling Meghan her husband is having an affair.

Meghan brought that up several times, but no details were ever given. Why say anything if you're not going to elaborate? And Meghan didn't really seem too upset about it. Maybe because it was made up?

I don't really understand or know what prompted Meghan to send Kelly that text about Kelly having a boyfriend. 

It seems Kelly texted what she did to Meghan to get back at Meghan for the boyfriend text.  I seem to recall Kelly telling the other women last week that she was mad about Meghan's text so that's what she did to get back and she knew it was a low blow.    

Honored Contributor

@Daisy wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

That scene with Ricky, Gretchen, Lizzie, etc. was so set up I just had to laugh.  Lizzie and Gretchen fake questioning him about revealing the information was the worst acted scene to date.         

I know. I rolled my eyes at that scene.

Tamra probably new about it, too. lol

I remember Tamra making the comments about people thinking Eddie was gay.