Respected Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....8/28/17..."news," spoilers, gossip

[ Edited ]

I agree that Peggy and her husband sure do like to talk about money and her $60k Birkin bag and her shopping habits. They showed pictures of the Tom Ford pieces she bought in NYC. Who does that? Very tacky. 

Honored Contributor

I forgot about Vicki talking about her need of an excessive amount of Love Tank Fueling.....that was another cringe worthy moment. Does Steve look disinterested or is it me? He does appear to be a very nice person...much too nice for Vicki.IMO

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DREAMON wrote:

I just watched the Labor Day episode and it is just the same thing each week. This season is ridiculous.

Megan is in everyones business and acts like a nosey brat. I am so over her investigating.

Shannon is just so obnoxious to me. Seeing her getting spanked was ...ugh! David is probably counting the seconds to get out of that marriage.

Kelly is a mean nasty person. Why would Megan talk to her again if Kelly sent her a mean text when she was 7 months pregnant saying Jim was cheating on her...it makes no sense. 

Tamra was dressed appropriately as a trashy low life.

Vicki is not giving up the Victim title.

Lydia acts as if she is the most religious woman in the world ....she isn't fooling anyone.

Peggy ... her Resting B*tch Face is appropriate for her IMO. She wants what she wants when she wants it. I am not liking her. I don't find her personable at all.

I hope they make major changes for this franchise next season (if there is one) because I don't think I would watch another season of this group.

LOL

i, too, am SO OVER Meghan and her investigating.  She is beyond annoying.  I can't stand her.  She goes behind everyone's back and then appears to regret it--thus apologizing.  Then she does it again.    She is always snooping into people's lives and doubting their story and investigating them. 

Tamra is a low life, and I don't think she appears to be anywhere near as christian as she professes.  Shannon does need to leave and concentrate on her marriage.  Kelly is a hot mess and obnoxious, but at least she's not boring the way Lydia and Peggy are.  I think Peggy and Lydia both add nothing to the show, and I think there is a real story behind Peggy and her husband's wealth...I don't believe that wealth is there.  Why would someone be on a reality show if they had all of that?????  It makes no sense.  They definitely are wanting visibility for some ailing business.   People with real wealth don't boast or talk about it.  They quietly and elegantly live their lives.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Notice we haven't seen Lydia and Tamra back at a Bible Study Class since the 1st time......lol!

I don't believe that bible study thing was for real.

Honored Contributor

@Daisy wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Notice we haven't seen Lydia and Tamra back at a Bible Study Class since the 1st time......lol!

I don't believe that bible study thing was for real.

ITA

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

i believe peggy has said she is armenian.....and she has spoken numerous times in armenian on the show.

i found an article from 2012 that states that diko has been in the wheel business for 15 years. i dont doubt that they are well to do.

http://www.highline-autos.com/article/117/Diko-Sulahian-15-years-of-excellence-and-counting

you can also view his website at giovannawheels.com

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

The OC used to be my favorite but I'm losing interest fast.  I realize a new season takes a few episodes to get in the groove but this season I have just about no interest in any of the storylines.....scripted or not.

Peggy is not a good fit whatsoever,  She has no personality.  I can't imagine what the production company who hired her was thinking at the time.  I've never cared for Lydia (and her mom).  I find the whole fairydust, rainbows & gumdrops act extremely immature and childish and I usually grab the remote whenever Lydia or Peggy are featured.  

I loathe Gretchen and don't even know if I'll watch next week's episode.  If she were to ever come back permanently or as a friend, I'll write off the OC for good

I didn't realize Tamra & Shannon were being made into male characters.  Tamra was apparently Joe Dirt (I've never seen the movie) but I kept thinking, Wow, Shannon looks like Brett Michaels and then I find out the next day that it was intentional.  One of the other three reminded me of Mario (Super Mario Bros.) but I can't remember if it was Kelly, Meghan or Lydia.

I was glad to see Shannon & Kelly working on their relationship.  However, I'm not sure what to believe with the whole recording of a conversation.  Kelly could have gone off the deep end when she noticed that but she was much more upset a few days later when she found out Meghan had confronted Shannon about it.  

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

@shoptilyadropagain wrote:

The OC used to be my favorite but I'm losing interest fast.  I realize a new season takes a few episodes to get in the groove but this season I have just about no interest in any of the storylines.....scripted or not.

Peggy is not a good fit whatsoever,  She has no personality.  I can't imagine what the production company who hired her was thinking at the time.  I've never cared for Lydia (and her mom).  I find the whole fairydust, rainbows & gumdrops act extremely immature and childish and I usually grab the remote whenever Lydia or Peggy are featured.  

I loathe Gretchen and don't even know if I'll watch next week's episode.  If she were to ever come back permanently or as a friend, I'll write off the OC for good

I didn't realize Tamra & Shannon were being made into male characters.  Tamra was apparently Joe Dirt (I've never seen the movie) but I kept thinking, Wow, Shannon looks like Brett Michaels and then I find out the next day that it was intentional.  One of the other three reminded me of Mario (Super Mario Bros.) but I can't remember if it was Kelly, Meghan or Lydia.

I was glad to see Shannon & Kelly working on their relationship.  However, I'm not sure what to believe with the whole recording of a conversation.  Kelly could have gone off the deep end when she noticed that but she was much more upset a few days later when she found out Meghan had confronted Shannon about it.  

@shoptilyadropagain  ITA. At the end of last season, it was iffy if I'd stay with these Housewives. This past episode was it for me. Cancelled it from automatically recording. Getting tired of all the housewives' shows silly antics, theme parties, monied exotic trips and constant screaming & talking behind each other's backs. Friendships? Uh, no!!

Honored Contributor

I watched the rest last night and it didn't get any better.

I totally believe the drag queen bingo for charity. I can't imagine what the point of coming up with that would be as far as a storyline.  However, the psychic being there was a set-up IMO.  Didn't like him the first time around and didn't like him anymore this time around.   

I totally believe Shannon was recording Kelly.  Don't tell me you don't know how to do something that basic on your phone.  Kelly was upset with Megan because she specifically told Megan she wanted to speak to Shannon face to face.  But private investigator Megan had to run to Shannon and tell her everything Kelly said.  Newsflash Megan. What you are doing isn't PI work.  It's called stirring the pot and being a backstabbing gossip.

From the previews next week, I see Gretchen is up to her usual and then Vicki sits there screeching "whaaat" the whole time.  Ugh.