Respected Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....8/28/17..."news," spoilers, gossip

@winamac1 wrote:

@nun ya wrote:

They are all a bit crazy. I couldn't stand Meghan at first, now I think she may be the only semi-normal one of the bunch ....and that's not saying a whole lot. 

The only way Meghan is "normal" is by not yelling and screaming the way Tamra, Vicki, Kelly and Shannon do.

I don't find a nosy meddler--always trying to get her "gotcha" moment...."normal".  I think she's as messed up as all of them are--just in a different way.  She is trouble.

every single one of them is a nosy meddler lol

Respected Contributor

Just read that Vicki maybe getting married to her boyfriend. Hope this isn't another LuAnne & Tom marriage. This season the whole cast is against Vicki so guess she had to figure how to stay on the show longer. 

Respected Contributor

I don't know why, but I started thinking of Peggy and her family in a quasi horror way. Almost kind of like an Armenian Addams family.

There's just something odd about the whole lot of them.

Peggy would make a great Morticia, & Diko is Gomez. They've got Pugsley & Wednesday, & the extra girl could be Thursday.

Come to think of it, Lydia could make appearances as some distant, wacko, vapid relative!

Muddling through...
Respected Contributor

I used to think Meghan was boring on the show, & added zero to it.

Now, I can't stand her because of her strange attitude towards her baby. As soon as she said her baby was "needy", & that she "wanted her life back", I was done. The baby gets a lot of attention from Jim....is that the issue?

Respected Contributor

@sabatini wrote:

I don't know why, but I started thinking of Peggy and her family in a quasi horror way. Almost kind of like an Armenian Addams family.

There's just something odd about the whole lot of them.

Peggy would make a great Morticia, & Diko is Gomez. They've got Pugsley & Wednesday, & the extra girl could be Thursday.

Come to think of it, Lydia could make appearances as some distant, wacko, vapid relative!

Lydia could be cousin "IT". 

I agree, though. Peggy, hubby, & kids are odd, & boring on the show. 

Honored Contributor

@sissel wrote:

Just read that Vicki maybe getting married to her boyfriend. Hope this isn't another LuAnne & Tom marriage. This season the whole cast is against Vicki so guess she had to figure how to stay on the show longer. 

@sissel  Vicki will always be on the show, she started it, unless she chooses not to be.

Respected Contributor

OMG you ladies crack me up! Lydia does look like an alien with long hair just like cousin IT

I thought I read that Vicki and Steve broke up? Can someone confirm this?

Honored Contributor

@sissel wrote:

Steve is the. best thing that has happened to Vicki.  He seems solid.  She is blessed to have met him.  He's normal and without drama.

I'm shocked he'd want to marry her as she's a bit insecure and nuts.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@spot555 wrote:

I used to think Meghan was boring on the show, & added zero to it.

Now, I can't stand her because of her strange attitude towards her baby. As soon as she said her baby was "needy", & that she "wanted her life back", I was done. The baby gets a lot of attention from Jim....is that the issue?

She has no "real" job.  She has 1 child.  PUHHHHHLEEZZE.  !  Plus, she has her relative as a nanny. I'm so over her.  My mother ran my father's court reporting business while raising 9 children.  That's a REAL job!  

Meghan is a spoiled and entitled brat. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

She has no "real" job.  She has 1 child.  PUHHHHHLEEZZE.  !  Plus, she has her relative as a nanny. I'm so over her.  My mother ran my father's court reporting business whil raising 9 children.  That's a REAL job!  

Meghan is a spoiled and entitled brat. 

Winamac-

I admire people like your mom. Nine kids....wow, that's amazing.

I look back on how much my mom did, & I don't know where she got the energy. She never complained- just did what she needed to do for her family. 

It's almost hard for me to stomach the complainers & whiners in todays world. They seriously have no idea, do they?