Honored Contributor

real housewives of orange county....7/25/16...."news," spoilers, gossip

hello everyone......hope you are all staying cool in this heat wave that many of us are getting! 100 here today with a heat index of 110. it is STILL registering 100 in our garage, 99 on my car. tonight is orange county night and there is going to be a party! we all know how they go in real housewives land. the show begins at 9pm et. also on tonight is a new episode of odd mom out and an old episode of dont be tardy.  abby elliott and shannon beador will be on watch what happens live tonight with andy.

last weeks episode had 1.8 million viewers.....the highest rated episode so far this season. ENJOY!!!

SEASON 11, EPISODE 5

Boogie Fights

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/920/59/160719_3070314_Shannon_s_Friend_Clashes_With_Kelly.jpg?itok=Tlptit3C

shannons friend clashes with kelly.

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/919/583/160719_3070312_Kelly_and_Tamra_Shop_for_Shannon_s_70_s_Part.jpg?itok=N4N89FvI

kelly and tamra go shopping for shannons 70s themed party.

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/142/806/160715_3068572_Next_on_RHOC__A_70s_Themed_Argument.jpg?itok=ch4xgZ8R

will there be an argument at the party?.....of course there will be!

At Shannon's 70's-themed party, disco fever takes on a whole new meaning when Shannon gets into a heated argument with Kelly about her rumor-filled past. While Vicki juggles work, babysitting her grandsons and nursing Briana back to health, she still finds time to "whoop it up" with the ladies, at least the ones who are speaking to her. Heather confronts Terry about his lazy parenting after he schedules a work trip for Mother's Day. With Jimmy out-of-town again, Meghan looks for support from her friends during her IVF treatments. Tamra tries to help Kelly mend fences, but winds up stirring the pot instead. AIR DATE: Jul 25 9/8c  

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....7/25/16...."news," spoilers, gossip

oh my......they start out with the fight right away......then they go back in time 48 hours.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

heather is turning into a shrew......i guess that is her story. the shrew who is building a monstrosity. LOL

Honored Contributor

kelly and her husband were smashed.....and rude!

i cannot believe vicki really got up into davids face and i REALLY cannot believe she got in that limo and immediately called BROOKS!

Honored Contributor

That was one weird party! Most of their outfits cracked me up, but that dress Shannon had on was far too low cut and ugly. I'm so sick of hearing about Meghan's eggs. Kelly's husband is a creepy dude.He also reminds me of Mr. Clean. The streaking thing was beyond stupid.

Esteemed Contributor

I need to watch it again to really grasp what all went down at the party.  However, It appeared to me that Shannon's friend's (Jaci & I didn't catch the other one's name) wanted some camera time and created drama that escalated FAST.  It appeared they were all drunk but I think Kelly and her husband were that way before they left home.

I agree, the streaking costumes were stupid!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

when kelly and her husband came into the party and greeted the hosts she immediately told david that he looked like a pedophile.....i think that is when the rude first began.

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

when kelly and her husband came into the party and greeted the hosts she immediately told david that he looked like a pedophile.....i think that is when the rude first began.

You're right @sunshine45, I had forgotten about that.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Esteemed Contributor

I laughed when Heather fell. I know she could have gotten hurt, but it was still funny.

Honored Contributor

Daisy wrote:

I laughed when Heather fell. I know she could have gotten hurt, but it was still funny.

....and heather kept blaming it on terry!

to me, it looked more like she pushed herself away from terry and she just fell.