Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....7/24/17..."news," spoilers, gossip

Shannon and her..."are you kidding me" and her "I'm done". .....I'm over these statements.

She says them every 20 seconds.

Kelly and Shannon are both unstable.

This is the first season that I can't relate to any of them at all.  I"ll still watch, but it's not the OC that I loved the first few seasons.  I wish Heather was back on.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

How about when Lydia was talking about her husband being too passive?  It was revealed that her father and grandfather were powerful, wealthy media men in Canada. Lydia said she wished her husband would "grow a larger pair" like her father and grandfather.  I thought that was not only insulting and emasculating toward her husband, but it made me think that she was way too familiar with her father and grandfather if she was so sure her husband didn't measure up. Yuck.

Respected Contributor

For all Lydia's talk about rainbows & unicorns & Christian ideals, she's just ordinary & shallow...and mean.

I did notice that she made that nasty crack about her husband's meakness - yeah, the guy she called her 'price charming' last week.

She also spoke poorly about one of her boys, saying that he was whiny & a challenge.

While that may certainly be true, what mom would say that on national TV?

Muddling through...
Honored Contributor

Lydia talks out of both sides of her mouth. 

Respected Contributor

I agree with all of you about Lydia. 

She hides behind her religion and that is someone who does not set a good example for others. She seems very selfish. 

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

isaac is so funny on wwhl!

He was pretty funny, but I don't know how he can like Kelly as much as he does!  He sure is honest about his opinions, but doesn't seem mean spirited about them.

I was shaking my head "no" at his comment about the bathroom at "The Quiet Woman," though.  It seems to be a small bathroom, but Isaac was acting as if it was a hole-in-the wall college dump!  The restaurant itself seemed like a nice beachy restaurant/bar.  

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Respected Contributor

I just looked at "The Quiet Woman" website.  It seems like a place I would like, and they have a nice menu, too.

I had to laugh at what they have posted about the HWs, though  Smiley LOL :

"We LOVE the OC Housewives !"

"They drink here. They eat here. They have fun here!

Sometimes they even film here.

Check out Season 11, Episode xx.

Spoiler alert - you'll see the QW in Season 12!!"

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Respected Contributor

@VanSleepy wrote:

I think Shannon brings up her weight gain every time she sees someone new for the same reason Tinsley talked about her arrest to everyone she met.  You know everyone is thinking about it, so you bring it up first to get it in the open.

I always liked Shannon, but wow.  I hope she doesn't mention her weight in every other sentence all season.  Although that would be more tolerable than her crying and "I'm done.  I'm done." in every scene.

Who was on the phone with Lydia in the car and said she was on a boat?  Was it Kelly?  Is that why she was all disheveled and drunk?  Too much yachting? 

Yes, it was Kelly.  Also, on WWHL last night Kelly mentioned her messy hair and lack of makeup from being on the boat as "proof" (my word) that she didn't plan on walking in on the group at the restaurant/bar.  She clarified that she did know Lydia and Peggy would be having dinner there, but Kelly arrived much later when she thought they would be gone.  I think I believe her, but you never know.... 

Sidenote:  I thought Kelly was extra sadistic when she was laughing at Shannon as she and Tamra were leaving the restaurant.  

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Respected Contributor

One last thing about last night's WWHL... They showed a clip from an upcoming episode where Kelly sent a text to Meghan that Jim was cheating on her.  Apparently it was due to Meghan asking Kelly about something she had heard regarding Kelly dating someone (even though she is still married).  No one is "safe" with Kelly! 

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Esteemed Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

Shannon and her..."are you kidding me" and her "I'm done". .....I'm over these statements.

She says them every 20 seconds.

Kelly and Shannon are both unstable.

This is the first season that I can't relate to any of them at all.  I"ll still watch, but it's not the OC that I loved the first few seasons.  I wish Heather was back on.

@winamac1 I also wish Heather was back on the show..  I am not really enjoying this season so far,  but maybe it will be more interesting in the coming weeks.  Can't stand Kelly -she is a bully.