Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....7/24/17..."news," spoilers, gossip

@nun ya wrote:

I can't understand why Lydia invited Kelly?

@nun ya  They are both trouble makers, that's why.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I didn't see any of the show yet but I did tape WWHL and started to watch it on my lunch.  Kelly said she thought just Peggy and Lydia were going to be at the restaurant which she said is in her neighborhod and she is there all the time.  She said she calls it Q Dub.  She said she had no idea the other women were going as well.

They played a game called Do You Reqret It and Andy played a bunch of clips of all the mean things Kelly has said to Shannon and then asked if she regretted what she said. The only thing Kelly regretted was calling Shannon the "c" word last year but she said she regrets it only because they keep playing it over and over.  She really is a horrible person and came across horribly on WWHL.  She kept blaming a lot of the way she is on being a Libra. She said it's a Libra thing.  No, it's a beyotch thing. 

Isaac said he loves Kelly and pretty much was agreeable with her on everything except he thought her comment to Shannon about eating more was a little below the belt. 

Honored Contributor

did lydia invite kelly? i thought it was a bit later at night and kelly showed up at her usual watering hole with a friend? on wwhl she said she was surpried that they were still there.

i think i like the new woman peggy......so far anyways. we need some real money and luxury to be shown now that heather is gone. lol

i am not really sure just who started that mess last night......shannon or kelly. i think shannon dresses well and looks good, even with her weight gain. she knows how to dress. even kelly and isaac were complimenting her quite a bit on her wardrobe and closet.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@Daisy wrote:

I took a look at Shannon's pic...she's looking good.

She looks like she had plastic surgery. She probably had liposuction. I wonder how long it took to lose the weight. 

Why didn't Tamara help Shannon lose weight. She is into healthy eating and exercise. Not  much of a friend!!

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

@sabatini    I have also read that babies see spirits - not ghosts. This stems from the belief that we are all spiritual beings and when we first arrive into the world we can see other spirits. As we get older most of us lose that ability but a few retain it.

I like Jim much more now than I did in the past. He adores the baby and is doing things I never thought I would see him do. Meghan's  selfishness and inability to focus on someone else for a long period of time is becoming more evident.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

@elated wrote:

@Daisy wrote:

She looks like she had plastic surgery. She probably had liposuction. I wonder how long it took to lose the weight. 

Why didn't Tamara help Shannon lose weight. She is into healthy eating and exercise. Not  much of a friend!!

Because "know it all Tamra" is not a  certified trainer. She can only go by what she did to enter fitness contests. She may own a gym but I doubt she has the credentials to actually train anyone. In between her bible study. 

I would not trust that guy Shannon was getting the brow beating from either. 

Honored Contributor

@elated wrote:

@Daisy wrote:

shannon lives half an hour away from tamra. in southern california time and with traffic.....that is quite a haul!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Just watched the episode and Shannon is out of control. Kelly is a drunk and is trash. Lydia stirs the pot. Tamra looks very aged at the dinner (I know she got a recent facelift). Tamra seems to sway with the wind. She is no friend. 

The guy Shannon went to see about losing weight was inappropriate by saying Wow multiple times about her weight and when she took her top off. He is creepy to me. She needs to dump him. 

I heard that Lydia and her husband are in financial ruin. Living off credit cards as their magazine for rich men isn't selling. She begged Bravo to be on the show so she can be the pot stirrer and friend to Vicki. She was a waste to be back in the show. She adds no value or storyline. I don't like looking at her at all. Something about her and her stare bothers me. That praying with Shannon in the bathroom had me laughing and laughing. 

I am not sure about Peggy. She really may be too nice for the show. Let's see if she can adjust to these crazy women. 

Respected Contributor

@sabatini wrote:

And yes, I did see Kelly looking out that window, & paused the frame. Her lips were pressed against the glass & she was blowing up her cheeks like a fish.

How infantile can you get?!

@sabatini I rewound the scene with Kelly's lips on the window when Peggy and Lydia were outside the restaurant. A person with class would not be doing that! Again she is trash.