Esteemed Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....7/24/17..."news," spoilers, gossip

[ Edited ]

I thought it was pretty mean of that guy to say "wow" to Shannon. I think he had said it a few times.

Respected Contributor

I can't understand why Lydia invited Kelly?

Esteemed Contributor

@nun ya wrote:

If Lydia invited Kelly, why didn't Kelly tell Shannon that? Kelly pretended she just happened to show up because she lives across the street. Maybe I had misunderstood that part.

Either way, you'd think they'd all know who they're going to be filming with that day.

Regular Contributor

I agree. Every time he said "wow" I cringed. 

Respected Contributor

@Daisy wrote:

@nun ya wrote:

If Lydia invited Kelly, why didn't Kelly tell Shannon that? Kelly pretended she just happened to show up because she lives across the street. Maybe I had misunderstood that part.

Either way, you'd think they'd all know who they're going to be filming with that day.

I don't know. I believe they showed Lydia, Vicki and Kelly discussing the dinner. Then Lydia called Kelly from the car. Lydia stirred the pot , then prays with Shannon. They are all nuts.

I must say...I'd have the same reaction to scary Kelly popping up in a bathroom too!

Although I'm not sure why Shannon tells her how much she weighs as soon as she sees her. 

Honored Contributor

I thought the entire episode was absolutely ridiculous.

I can't stand nutty Shannons voice or actions. She is obviously mentally unstable and should not be on TV. I didn't like her in past seasons but this season is absolutely crazy. I feel for her kids. I don't how David and the kids can stand hearing that screaming voice every day. David is way too laid back to be believable. He looks like the type that could snap and get violent behind closed doors.

Kelly is just a mean, nasty, jealous, and immature spoiled brat. She does not know how to interact with people. She is a horrible role model to her daughter. I don't like anything about her.  

I wish Issac didn't agree with Kelly on WWHL ..I think he was just trying to be nice to her. He actually might have been afraid of her. I know I would be.

Honored Contributor

Kelly and Shannon are both very troubled women and need lots of help. But I bet they both think they're very normal and will never get it. I know Bravo needs drama but I'd like to see them both tossed off the show.

Respected Contributor

So I follow Shannon on Instagram and she has lost weight and is looking great. I do believe that her broadcasting how much she weighs as a way of taking responsibility for it even though she has been blaming stress from Vicki. 

Kelly and Chipmunk are troublemakers. I still like Peggy. Tamra is full of herself. 

Esteemed Contributor

I took a look at Shannon's pic...she's looking good.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Klait, Yes, I did!  The woman is CRAZY & EVIL, she was making faces through the window!  I cannot believe the staff from the restaurant didn't grab her away!

@AngusandBuddhasMom, I love that you called Lydia (chipmunk), I love it!  I was wondering last night, you have so much money, why don't you get your teeth fixed!!!