Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....7/24/17..."news," spoilers, gossip

[ Edited ]

@I like celery wrote:

I just looked at "The Quiet Woman" website.  It seems like a place I would like, and they have a nice menu, too.

I had to laugh at what they have posted about the HWs, though  Smiley LOL :

"We LOVE the OC Housewives !"

"They drink here. They eat here. They have fun here!

Sometimes they even film here.

Check out Season 11, Episode xx.

Spoiler alert - you'll see the QW in Season 12!!"

I checked out the place too!  The menu looks good.  DH and I are going to that area next summer, and I want to eat there, lol.  

I don't know if I'd want to advertise that the Housewives eat there.  There is usually some drama when they are there and many patrons probably wouldn't want to see the shrieking.Smiley LOL

Kelly and Shannon were both acting crazy!!   I'm surprised more patrons weren't looking.  I saw a few staring, but many just were continuing their meal.  That evening looked to be a mess.  They both were at fault.  Kelly is as unstable as Shannon is.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

Shannon and her..."are you kidding me" and her "I'm done". .....I'm over these statements.

She says them every 20 seconds.

Kelly and Shannon are both unstable.

This is the first season that I can't relate to any of them at all.  I"ll still watch, but it's not the OC that I loved the first few seasons.  I wish Heather was back on.

@winamac1 I also wish Heather was back on the show..  I am not really enjoying this season so far,  but maybe it will be more interesting in the coming weeks.  Can't stand Kelly -she is a bully.

ITA

Honored Contributor

I bet they warn the diners in the restaurants before they start shooting. I think they have to legally because they will be seen (in the background) on TV.

Honored Contributor

@elated wrote:

@Daisy wrote:

I took a look at Shannon's pic...she's looking good.

She looks like she had plastic surgery. She probably had liposuction. I wonder how long it took to lose the weight. 

Why didn't Tamara help Shannon lose weight. She is into healthy eating and exercise. Not  much of a friend!!

Maybe Shannon didn't want Tamara's help. 

Esteemed Contributor

@elated wrote:

@Daisy wrote:

She looks like she had plastic surgery. She probably had liposuction. I wonder how long it took to lose the weight. 

Why didn't Tamara help Shannon lose weight. She is into healthy eating and exercise. Not  much of a friend!!

All the help/information/guidance in the world won't help if the person isn't ready/willing to do the work to get back into the shape they want to be in.  I don't care for Tamra but wouldn't criticize her for not fixing Shannon's problems.

Honored Contributor

@Caligurll wrote:

@elated wrote:

@Daisy wrote:

All the help/information/guidance in the world won't help if the person isn't ready/willing to do the work to get back into the shape they want to be in.  I don't care for Tamra but wouldn't criticize her for not fixing Shannon's problems.

True, but I also didn't like Tamra's "snide" comments on her interview with Bravo.  She basically dogged Shannon.

I have several friends who are going through menopause, they've gained weight, they are frustrated, and I never criticize them.  I support them and encourage them but don't talk behind their back.

Tamra is a sheit stirrer still.  She should support Shannon but not dog her.

Trusted Contributor

I hope Shannon is just acting for this show. If she's not, she needs to get some help to deal with her emotions. She seems like she's about to snap. Who walks out of a two year old's bday party saying quite loudly f**K??? So inappropriate. 

This episode just enforced why I can't stand Kelly. I didn't think that Shannon was attacking her when she came into the bathroom. I think she was just surprised that that's where they would meet after so many months. Just because Kelly lives across the street from that restaurant doesn't mean that she should be expected to be there. Her desire to provoke the situation with Shannon whenever possible is disgusting. What was with the face on the window???

Peggy shouldn't have said that they joke about getting beat on Friday nights -- at least not to Shannon at that moment in time. Clearly Shannon had just stated that she was upset by the allegation of spousal abuse. It will be interesting to see how Peggy's role on the show evolves.

Lydia needs to stay out of issues that don't involve her. I found it funny that she referred to Peggy and Lydia as her friends when she'd just met both of them. 

Honored Contributor

@akaburtonfan wrote:

I hope Shannon is just acting for this show. If she's not, she needs to get some help to deal with her emotions. She seems like she's about to snap. Who walks out of a two year old's bday party saying quite loudly f**K??? So inappropriate. 

This episode just enforced why I can't stand Kelly. I didn't think that Shannon was attacking her when she came into the bathroom. I think she was just surprised that that's where they would meet after so many months. Just because Kelly lives across the street from that restaurant doesn't mean that she should be expected to be there. Her desire to provoke the situation with Shannon whenever possible is disgusting. What was with the face on the window???

Peggy shouldn't have said that they joke about getting beat on Friday nights -- at least not to Shannon at that moment in time. Clearly Shannon had just stated that she was upset by the allegation of spousal abuse. It will be interesting to see how Peggy's role on the show evolves.

Lydia needs to stay out of issues that don't involve her. I found it funny that she referred to Peggy and Lydia as her friends when she'd just met both of them. 

Shannon and Kelly both were at fault.  I do think Kelly started it.  Shannon tried to be self deprecating and discussed her weight gain with Kelly.  She stated she'd not seen Kelly for over 6 months and wanted to obviously get the elephant out of the room-meaning her weight gain.

Kelly was rude about it and went to a place she never should have gone.  I'm sure Kelly was drunk from being on the boat all day.  She looked to be a disheveled mess.  

Shannon, though, is just as bad.  She is extremely unstable and needs to get herself in check.  She's always about ready to explode.   I feel badly for her weight gain, but she needs to stop talking about it to others.

Honored Contributor

I still haven't seen the entire episode but these women are all crazy.  Going back to last week's episode, the entire conversation between Sahnnon and Lydia was one big misunderstanding.  Lydia never said Shannon was just like Vicki or even acting just like Vicki. Lydia was speaking to both Tamra and Shannon and said she felt like they were both kinda acting like Vicki meaning they are being just as mean in the situation as Vicki.  Shannon took that to a whole nother level but she wasn't screaming at Lydia.

I don't think Shannon's trainer was saying "wow" as much as Bravo made it seem.  I think he said it once, which was too much, and then Bravo kept editing it in.  In fact, I wonder if he even said it at all in the context of when she got on the scale or if he had said it during a prior conversation we weren't privvy to and they edited it in. 

Lydia definitely invited Kelly.  Twice.  They showed a conversation from the day before where Lydia asked Kelly to come and then on the car ride over with Peggy, Lydia spoke to Kelly again and asked her to come and Kelly said she was on a boat.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]