Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....7/17/17..."news," spoilers, gossip

@winamac1 wrote:

I don't believe for a second, etiher, that Lydia didn't watch the Housewives the past few seasons.

I do think Shannon is unstable.  

she may not have watched it when they aired, but i bet the moment she knew that she was going to be having another go at it, she watched  a marathon of the shows. Smiley Wink you have to know what you are going up against!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I rewatched some of the episode last night particularly when chipmunk met Peggy at the photo shoot. Way for chipmunk to make Peggy's cancer scare and double mastecomy about herself. Why is she on this show other then to be friends with Vicki and to stir the pot? I hope they don't show her mother or whiny kids again. JMO I don't care for Lydia or her family.

Since Peggy and family remind me of my own extended family I like them so far.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

First of all, does anyone else want to jam a fork in their ears everytime Shannon speaks?  That voice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This show just gets more and more contrived and set up.  I don't even know where to begin there is so much.

Why did Brianna bother to show up to the b-day party?  Why not politely decline?

Lydia gets introduced to Shannon by Tamra, then comments that BOTH are acting the same way Vicki is and Shannon loses her mind.  She is focused on Lydia saying she is just like Vicki. That is not what Lydia said at all and Lydia was talking about both Shannon and Tamra, not just Shannon.  I think it was in her one-on-one that Shannon said something about how Vicki is still talking about her.  Does she not realize she is still talking about Vicki all the time as well?  That whole ridiculous exchange between she and Lydia was over Vicki.  Why did Lydia blurt out anything about Vicki to Shannon to begin with?  Then it just took off from there.  However, Lydia so over exaggerated what happened.  Shannon didn't scream at her.  She had her usual shrill, shrieky voice but she didn't scream at her.

I thought Peggy said her husband owns a wheel company?  She did say he was 50.  I wonder how old she is because she made it seem like she's much younger but she looked at least as old as that, if not older, to me.

For as good of friends as Heather and Tamra supposedly were, why wasn't Heather at the b-day party?  And why hasn't Tamra been invited to the new house yet?

Why are Shannon and David still renting that house?        

Maybe Shannon and David could rent a wing of Chateau Dubrow.  The place is big enough that they wouldn't have to run into each other!

Valued Contributor

My head was spinning last night!  I'm to the point where I compare RH shows now. They all seem to have the same drama.  Not sure about this new housewife Peggy and what her purpose will be except we have another illness and maybe it'll be brought up to Vicki that Peggy really did/does have cancer whereas Brooks didn't!  Who knows.  

Helen852