Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....7/17/17..."news," spoilers, gossip

First of all, does anyone else want to jam a fork in their ears everytime Shannon speaks?  That voice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This show just gets more and more contrived and set up.  I don't even know where to begin there is so much.

Why did Brianna bother to show up to the b-day party?  Why not politely decline?

Lydia gets introduced to Shannon by Tamra, then comments that BOTH are acting the same way Vicki is and Shannon loses her mind.  She is focused on Lydia saying she is just like Vicki. That is not what Lydia said at all and Lydia was talking about both Shannon and Tamra, not just Shannon.  I think it was in her one-on-one that Shannon said something about how Vicki is still talking about her.  Does she not realize she is still talking about Vicki all the time as well?  That whole ridiculous exchange between she and Lydia was over Vicki.  Why did Lydia blurt out anything about Vicki to Shannon to begin with?  Then it just took off from there.  However, Lydia so over exaggerated what happened.  Shannon didn't scream at her.  She had her usual shrill, shrieky voice but she didn't scream at her.

I thought Peggy said her husband owns a wheel company?  She did say he was 50.  I wonder how old she is because she made it seem like she's much younger but she looked at least as old as that, if not older, to me.

For as good of friends as Heather and Tamra supposedly were, why wasn't Heather at the b-day party?  And why hasn't Tamra been invited to the new house yet?

Why are Shannon and David still renting that house?        

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

First of all, does anyone else want to jam a fork in their ears everytime Shannon speaks?  That voice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This show just gets more and more contrived and set up.  I don't even know where to begin there is so much.

Why did Brianna bother to show up to the b-day party?  Why not politely decline?

Lydia gets introduced to Shannon by Tamra, then comments that BOTH are acting the same way Vicki is and Shannon loses her mind.  She is focused on Lydia saying she is just like Vicki. That is not what Lydia said at all and Lydia was talking about both Shannon and Tamra, not just Shannon.  I think it was in her one-on-one that Shannon said something about how Vicki is still talking about her.  Does she not realize she is still talking about Vicki all the time as well?  That whole ridiculous exchange between she and Lydia was over Vicki.  Why did Lydia blurt out anything about Vicki to Shannon to begin with?  Then it just took off from there.  However, Lydia so over exaggerated what happened.  Shannon didn't scream at her.  She had her usual shrill, shrieky voice but she didn't scream at her.

I thought Peggy said her husband owns a wheel company?  She did say he was 50.  I wonder how old she is because she made it seem like she's much younger but she looked at least as old as that, if not older, to me.

For as good of friends as Heather and Tamra supposedly were, why wasn't Heather at the b-day party?  And why hasn't Tamra been invited to the new house yet?

@Lipstickdiva  I agree re Shannon's voice.  After the first season, she became very loud and crass.

I do not like their new house, ugly compared to the beautiful home they sold.  I didn't know they were renting it, interesting, as one could assume several reasons.

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Lipstickdiva  I agree re Shannon's voice.  After the first season, she became very loud and crass.

I do not like their new house, ugly compared to the beautiful home they sold.  I didn't know they were renting it, interesting, as one could assume several reasons.

I think Shanon & David would be wise to keep renting. That way it'd be easier to split the assets.

One of them ought to take the plunge & file for divorce.

Yes, it's hard, but that boil needs to be lanced.

Muddling through...
Honored Contributor

@sabatini, I agree with you about Shannon and David.  I find him to be a smarmy creep but I have to say, listening to that shrill voice everyday would make me want to fling myself right over that cliff their house sits on.  That's probably why that poor dog kept running down the hill!

Maybe that is why they are renting.  For some reason I thought they sold their home and were going to build something else but were renting in the meant time?  Maybe that's not right and they had intended on renting all along.  I just seem to recall her not being super happy with that house and the layout and space.  

Honored Contributor

i had a long drive last week and was listening to the radio andy show "reality expoxed." the hosts were jeff lewis, gage, and lea black (rhom.)

someone called in and asked a question about shannon and heather. first of all, there is no love lost between heather and jeff. they attended a party together and he blasted her for treating the waitstaff horribly. he had good things to say about dr terry. he said that no one from the show has been to her new home and that she has unfollowed all of the rhooc housewives on twitter. he said that was no surprise though. jeff said that while shannon and tamra thought they had a REAL friendship with heather, heather was really just creating a friendship for the show.

the other thing he talked about was shannon. he is very close with her. jeff said they have been renting their home for about a year because they have not been able to find a new home that is suitable for them AND they have been considering building a home again. he said that the rental home they are in now is gorgeous.

it is a funny show if you get the chance to listen to it and have sirius/xm radio.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@sabatini, I agree with you about Shannon and David.  I find him to be a smarmy creep but I have to say, listening to that shrill voice everyday would make me want to fling myself right over that cliff their house sits on.  That's probably why that poor dog kept running down the hill!

Maybe that is why they are renting.  For some reason I thought they sold their home and were going to build something else but were renting in the meant time?  Maybe that's not right and they had intended on renting all along.  I just seem to recall her not being super happy with that house and the layout and space.  

@Lipstickdiva, I don't remember them saying they wanted to build. All I recall is Shannon complaining that their house had sold, & they didn't have much time to pack up & find a new place - so they decided to rent something in the interim.

IS this the same house from last season? The interior looks different to me - like more of a wide, open space.

Did S&D buy the rental house, or one close by? Because, would Shannon hire their feng shui decorator, if the house is just a rental?

BTW, what a load of c*rap from the feng shui lady.

I can't believe the way Shannon buys into it!

Did you hear when the woman said that they should'nt use the decor items from their previous house?

Who'd like to bet that Shannon will have to buy new items through Ms. Feng Shui herself?

$Cha-ching$!

Muddling through...
Respected Contributor

Thanks for clearing up the house issue, @sunshine45.

I guess we were posting at the same time.

Muddling through...
Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

i had a long drive last week and was listening to the radio andy show "reality expoxed." the hosts were jeff lewis, gage, and lea black (rhom.)

someone called in and asked a question about shannon and heather. first of all, there is no love lost between heather and jeff. they attended a party together and he blasted her for treating the waitstaff horribly. he had good things to say about dr terry. he said that no one from the show has been to her new home and that she has unfollowed all of the rhooc housewives on twitter. he said that was no surprise though. jeff said that while shannon and tamra thought they had a REAL friendship with heather, heather was really just creating a friendship for the show.

the other thing he talked about was shannon. he is very close with her. jeff said they have been renting their home for about a year because they have not been able to find a new home that is suitable for them AND they have been considering building a home again. he said that the rental home they are in now is gorgeous.

it is a funny show if you get the chance to listen to it and have sirius/xm radio.

@sunshine45 Good to know about Heather. I just knew when they were building the house she wasn't going to come back to the show because they can't film on the property due to the area rules (like shannons house in same area) and also she is not a real friend. She thinks she is so above all the other women. I so believe what Jeff Lewis said. I know he is friends with Shannon. Makes sense why they continue to rent for now. 

Honored Contributor

@sabatini wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Lipstickdiva, I don't remember them saying they wanted to build. All I recall is Shannon complaining that their house had sold, & they didn't have much time to pack up & find a new place - so they decided to rent something in the interim.

IS this the same house from last season? The interior looks different to me - like more of a wide, open space.

Did S&D buy the rental house, or one close by? Because, would Shannon hire their feng shui decorator, if the house is just a rental?

Did you hear when the woman said that they should'nt use the decor items from their previous house?

Who'd like to bet that Shannon will have to buy new items through Ms. Feng Shui herself?

$Cha-ching$!

I think they are renting as they probably aren't sure about their marriage.  For some reason, I don't think it's financial issues.  I think it's because their relationship is so unstable.  She has or had money from the family business--I Magnin.  I went to their store in either Boston or San Fran many years ago.  I would imagine his business is still doing well.  I just think they probably know they will divorce.  Their new house is ugly.  The other house was huge but nice inside.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@sabatini wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

$Cha-ching$!

It looks like the same house.  As someone else stated above, they may be looking to build and this is just temporary.  It's that or their marriage.  I think they have the bucks.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"