Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....7/17/17..."news," spoilers, gossip

@febe1 wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

Lydia was totally an instigator with Shannon, and the cou de gras was Lydian telling Shannon that her Mother said Shannon was a lost soul, and the way Shannon reacted, I think that it hit a nerve, think she knows she is, but can't motivate herself to do what is necessary to find herself again.  Shannon is a ticking bomb, loaded with so much raw emotion and rage.

I like Vicki best when she is interacting with her Grandsons, seems to really have a way with children, not everyone does.

Briana had a great line, "my life is fa-ts and super heroes," lol.

I do think Vicki is great with her grandchildren.  She definitely is a great grandmother and cares about those boys!

I agree, Vicki loves being with her grandchildren. And she's nice and easy going with them.

Looks like Vicki really doesn't like to be alone and likes lots of action in her home. She loves them and loves her business, too. Strange she isn't more "independent" and a little needy with such a strong business sense.

@febe1  A business doesn't keep one warm at night. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

Lydia was totally an instigator with Shannon, and the cou de gras was Lydian telling Shannon that her Mother said Shannon was a lost soul, and the way Shannon reacted, I think that it hit a nerve, think she knows she is, but can't motivate herself to do what is necessary to find herself again.  Shannon is a ticking bomb, loaded with so much raw emotion and rage.

I like Vicki best when she is interacting with her Grandsons, seems to really have a way with children, not everyone does.

Briana had a great line, "my life is fa-ts and super heroes," lol.

I do think Vicki is great with her grandchildren.  She definitely is a great grandmother and cares about those boys!

I agree, Vicki loves being with her grandchildren. And she's nice and easy going with them.

Looks like Vicki really doesn't like to be alone and likes lots of action in her home. She loves them and loves her business, too. Strange she isn't more "independent" and a little needy with such a strong business sense.

@febe1  A business doesn't keep one warm at night. Smiley Happy

That's for sure! But, I don't believe this one is gonna last five years, @mousiegirlSmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl wrote:

ITA, @mousiegirl. Lydia really ticked me off last night! What a self righteous, condescending little twit. 

Her mother must've neglected the fairy dust on Lydia. 

What made me angry, was that it's just wrong to kick someone when they're down, & Shannon is obviously falling apart.

My heart goes out to her.

Not something I like to think about, but back when my kids were young (me too!), I went through a divorce, was working 7 days/nights/week & trying to keep it together, & the engine of my car blew & the car had to be junked.

The car blew 3 days before Christmas & I hadn't even shopped yet.

I guess I'd been like Shannon, because the car was my last straw! Raw emotion².

Thank God those days are long gone!

The new couple doesn't interest me much, though I'm hoping they'll show more of their Mid East culture which I find fascinating. 

Did anyone else find the editing of last night's show to be strange when the new couple was introduced?

I thought I was watching a glitzy car commercial!  Smiley LOL 

Muddling through...
Honored Contributor

@sabatini wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

ITA, @mousiegirl. Lydia really ticked me off last night! What a self righteous, condescending little twit. 

What made me angry, was that it's just wrong to kick someone when they're down, & Shannon is obviously falling apart.

Not something I like to think about, but back when my kids were young (me too!), I went through a divorce, was working 7 days/nights/week & trying to keep it together, & the engine of my car blew & the car had to be junked.

The new couple doesn't interest me much, though I'm hoping they'll show more of their Mid East culture which I find fascinating. 

Did anyone else find the editing of last night's show to be strange when the new couple was introduced?

@sabatini  In the first season, I liked Shannon, but ever since she became loud, mean,  and a trouble maker, now she is experiencing payback, if you will, I havn't liked her, though she seems to be a good Mother.   I didn't like Lydia harassing her, must be in her contract to start trouble, be mean, and unlikeable, and she did a great job at that in this episode. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sabatini wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

I feel for anyone going through tough times. Most of us have been there at one time or more. I am glad your tough time is in your past.

Shannons weight gain along with her mental instability is a lot for anyone to handle. I hope she goes to therapy and gets the help she needs. She is either laughing loudly or screaming loudly. That is a red flag. I was thinking last night that she must be bipolar.

Yes the new couple come off as appearing in a luxury car commercial and jewelry commercial. I guess the half black/half white car is their thing..it's just not my thingWoman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

I feel Shannon should have left her husband.  I think her decision to work things out was a mistake.

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't like the way Shannon when questioned about why David had the affair, Shannon immediately started to take the blame for it. I don't think David understands there's nothing she did was an excuse for him. David seems very cold. I wonder if he ever did hit Shannon. Shannon doth protest too much.... 

Honored Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

I didn't like the way Shannon when questioned about why David had the affair, Shannon immediately started to take the blame for it. I don't think David understands there's nothing she did was an excuse for him. David seems very cold. I wonder if he ever did hit Shannon. Shannon doth protest too much.... 

@febe1  David told Shannon that it was his choice to have the affair, and had nothing to do with her, but in the first season, Shannon was constantly criticizing him, no matter what he did, the minute he got home she was at him.  I would say that years of this treatment would turn someone away from a person, but if he wasn't happy, he should have asked for a divorce instead of having an affair.

Respected Contributor

I watched the episode. How did the new woman Peggy get on the show? She isn't a friend of anyone on the show from what I see. Lydia and her husband did an article about Peggy's husband for their magazine and they showed up at some home for a photo shoot. That's when Lydia met Peggy for the first time while they were filming the HW show. 

I don't know much about Peggy to form an opinion about her and I don't think she will fit in with these group of women. 

Lydia is a pot stirrer and I guess this is her storyline for the season. Lydia's mom said she basically loves Shannon and then Lydia said she yelled at me mommy and then Lydia's mom changed her tune and said that Shannon is a lost soul. Huh? Can't have it both ways. 

Meghan complains about being a mother after all she went through to get pregnant. Poor baby will one day see this footage of her mother. She should not say anything negative about being a new mother and she should hire help if she is burnt. She is lucky her husband really is taking an interest in raising their daughter since he wasn't around for his other kids. 

Respected Contributor

Can't we all just tell Bravo to get rid of Vicki and Tamara?  It's time to cull the herd.