Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....7/17/17..."news," spoilers, gossip

I haven't seen the episode yet did watch some of WWHL when they showed a few clips from the show before talking about them.  I thought Lydia wa a loon when she was on the show last time and I still think she's a loon.  I wasn't happy about her coming back. 

Lydia's mom was the bartender last night on WWHL and the fact that she smokes weed was brought up and Lydia said her kids don't know about it and then said "but my kids are watching this show so thanks a lot."  Andy got a confused look on his face and said the show wasn't suitable for children.  LOL

Vicki looked like something was done to her.  Like she may have had her lips freshly plumped.

I'm sure if Heather was still on the show, she'd be accusing Shannon of having a "psychotic break."

Respected Contributor

@Hooty wrote:

Lydia is a "fruitcake", I have never liked her, why did they bring her back???

This new "Peggy" person calls herself Persian, plain & simple Iranian!!!  

According to you not the person in question as she said she is Armenian but even if she was Persian what difference does that make? Both are  a rich culture with amazing arts and science. And Iran is the country that encompasses many cultures. But again Peggy's family is from Kuwait unless you know differently?

Respected Contributor

Obviously Shannon is not a happy person. She is angry within her soul. She is emotional concerning circumstance, believes she is constantly a victim and stress is destroying everything for her. She does not comprehend the reality of her situation/existence.

Shannon does not have clean hands in every event. None of these women have clean hand in their events.

Brianna and her children should have been welcomed for who they are. She was the only one who showed respect by attending the party.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Lydia was totally an instigator with Shannon, and the cou de gras was Lydian telling Shannon that her Mother said Shannon was a lost soul, and the way Shannon reacted, I think that it hit a nerve, think she knows she is, but can't motivate herself to do what is necessary to find herself again.  Shannon is a ticking bomb, loaded with so much raw emotion and rage.

I like Vicki best when she is interacting with her Grandsons, seems to really have a way with children, not everyone does.

Briana had a great line, "my life is fa-ts and super heroes," lol.

Esteemed Contributor

I can no longer tolerate a deranged Shannon. She really needs serious help. She is so overwrought with her weight and marriage she has snapped. Lydia is just a airhead. Tamara is nauseating. Meghan wanted to be a mother and is now agonizing over it. Another nut case. Vicki is desperate to make her mark as a financial wizard. She needs a relationship to make her feel worthy. Kelly is a very puzzling character. I think she is a really good actress. She has no storyline. The new woman is very wealthy and adds nothing. I did have compassion for her health situation. Why we needed to know the cost of her diamond bracelet was questionable!!

Sometimes I wonder why I watch these RHW's programs. Different characters same drama. At first they were intriguing, now they are not worth my time.

Esteemed Contributor

How silly of Shannon to blame Vicki for her weight gain. And what's happening with her marriage. Last I heard, they renewed vows and were happy. Now, David is grousing around like he hates everybody.

Peggy just had a double mastectomy a few weeks ago. It must be hard doing the show right after that. She's a beautiful woman and very very rich. I think they will be an interesting couple.

Vicki's boyfriend shows no personality at all. To me, he doesn't act like he's all that "in love" with Vicki.

Kelly's marriage going down the drain this season.

Lydia? She doesn't mind sticking her nose in and then is all insulted when others are offended. She's not innocent. Not too Christian.  

Honored Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

How silly of Shannon to blame Vicki for her weight gain. And what's happening with her marriage. Last I heard, they renewed vows and were happy. Now, David is grousing around like he hates everybody.

Peggy just had a double mastectomy a few weeks ago. It must be hard doing the show right after that. She's a beautiful woman and very very rich. I think they will be an interesting couple.

Vicki's boyfriend shows no personality at all. To me, he doesn't act like he's all that "in love" with Vicki.

Kelly's marriage going down the drain this season.

Lydia? She doesn't mind sticking her nose in and then is all insulted when others are offended. She's not innocent. Not too Christian.  

Shannon likes to blame others for her personal situations. I don't care for Shannon or David..they are both very weird IMO.

Some Christians on thee shows are far from KIND Christians. Do they see themselves? They musn't watch the show.

It  surprises me that Steve (Vickis BF) would want to be on the show. He comes off as pretty private.

Kellys marriage is just totally fake. They don't seem to like (let alone love) one another at all and it shows.

The new wealthy couple are not interesting to me for some reason. I must be over the flaunting of wealth to that extent. I thought they would be a better fit on S of Sunset.

I think Lydia must have inhaled too much of her Moms weed and fairy dust because she is a major airhead and goofball.

Trusted Contributor

I wonder if they brought Lydia back, because she sides with Vicki and they wanted to balance the scales?  Whatever the reason, I didn't like her the first time she was on, and it seems like she's just going to be a defender of Vicki and a pot stirrer. I found the segments with the new cast member, Peggy, very depressing.  She looks so fragile, and she must be so uncomfortable.  

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

Lydia was totally an instigator with Shannon, and the cou de gras was Lydian telling Shannon that her Mother said Shannon was a lost soul, and the way Shannon reacted, I think that it hit a nerve, think she knows she is, but can't motivate herself to do what is necessary to find herself again.  Shannon is a ticking bomb, loaded with so much raw emotion and rage.

I like Vicki best when she is interacting with her Grandsons, seems to really have a way with children, not everyone does.

I do think Vicki is great with her grandchildren.  She definitely is a great grandmother and cares about those boys!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

I do think Vicki is great with her grandchildren.  She definitely is a great grandmother and cares about those boys!

I agree, Vicki loves being with her grandchildren. And she's nice and easy going with them.

Looks like Vicki really doesn't like to be alone and likes lots of action in her home. She loves them and loves her business, too. Strange she isn't more "independent" and a little needy with such a strong business sense.