Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....2020 SEASON 15....news, spoilers, gossip

@jellyBEAN wrote:

I don't think Erika would be foolish enough to leave Tom at this point.  She's got too much to lose.  She loves the lifestyle she has w/him.  He's working all the time, away alot, so she is pretty much on her own anyway.  I think it would be Dorit leaving PK.  Maybe he can't afford her anymore.  jmo

I like Gina.  Her being from Lon Gisland adds a different mix to the bunch.  Shane & Emily - he reminds me of Lee Harvey Oswald and she is like an Amazon woman next to him.  His teeth are too white and they make such an odd match imo.

That was a funny comment another poster wrote about Kelly's new husband w/his beady eyes and his large nose getting in the way of things Woman Tongue  Maybe that's why they have to come up w/different ways of getting together (if u know what I mean).  Yes, I'd be very embarrassed w/all that bedroom talk.  Yeeesh, keep it private.

I like Shannon, but her voice is like nails on a chalkboard.  Always screeching.  I must say she is looking good and glad she has a new fella.  Am glad she is over David - that was a touch period of time for her to go through, and all of it being filmed for TV.  Yes, I guess Braunwyn is a bit messed up, but I blame that on her upbringing.  Her mother marches to the tune of her own drummer, and I bet it was all about Mom while she was growing up.  Braunwyn probably never felt good enough for her, and that can really mess u up.  I think she'll wind up on her feet, she's still very attractive and has a lot of spark in her.

The new girl likes animals and is building a beautiful housing structure w/land for the animals.  I like her dog very much.  I think I like her.  Got to get to know more about her.  

Those are my 2 cents for what its worth these days.  I'll continue to watch. 

@jellyBEAN - I agree about Brauwyn. Her mother has really messed her up, and I hope she will get back on the right track, she is very attractive, and seems like a nice person. I think I remember her saying she was left home alone a lot when she was very young as well. I hope her mother isn't on this season......I think the new girl seems ok so far anyway! I like Shannon too, she looks great! 

Respected Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....2020 SEASON 15....news, spoilers, gossip

Shannon is the biggest crybaby, worst complainer and liar still. I don't know how she got a boyfriend.

Gina lost it tonight at the party. 

Kelly is crass as usual. 

Emily is a pot stirrer.

Respected Contributor

So without watching reruns of the prior episodes, does anyone know if Shannon did say Gina's new townhome was sad and depressing?  I know she said it was small (for 8 people), but that was not the issue.  Braunwyn insists Shannon did say that, but I just don't recall.  I was hoping they would do a flashback on the program so we could recall exactly what Shannon said, but they didn't, which makes me think she really didn't say that.

Braunwyn's hubbie says he heard Shannon say it as well.  He certainly is getting a lot of air time.  I can't say I blame Braunwyn for flying off the handle.  She did quit the alcohol cold turkey and is struggling to stay sober.  It's gotta be tough w/that bunch so I feel for her.  She walks into a party and right away its tequila time for all.  So she has a bit of a breakdown.

I see the new gal, Elizabeth is also showcasing her "brand" of vodka.  On WWHL w/Andy in her remote location, she had bottles and bottles of her Vargas brand of booze lined up all over the place.  Shameless.  This makes me like her less.  I think the thing I like best about her is her beautiful husky.  He was so cute when he was sitting on the furry coffee table in the midst of her guests at her beachhouse.  And then in the next scene we see him taking up 1/2 the couch getting all kinds of touches and pets.  What a sweetie!!

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I too can't remember exactly what Shannon said about Gina's Townhouse, other than it was small, I am not sure if she said it was sad or not....These women love Drama, don't they? Imagine being a guest at that party with all of that yelling going on?

Was that Shannon's dad's date or wife? Kelly, crass as ever, she has no class.....I don't care where she moves to or how much money she has, she has no class!

I too think Emily is the Pot Stirrer this season, every season there is one!

The new girl is ok, not sure about her yet though, she seems ok but just not sure! Will wait a bit.... 

Also didn't know that Brauwyn and Shannon both were renting until Shannon said that to Gina, not that it matters, but I could see Kelly renting because her fiance is just now moving there and they don't really know where they want to live, but interesting that Brauwyn with all of their money would rent......

Occasional Contributor

Kelly sure hasn't changed...still disgusting.

Emily doesn't have a story line so she is the pot stirrer.

Shannons boyfriend came off as acting perfect for the camera to me. 

Ginas hair extensions are terrible and I can't take my eyes off of them.

Braunwyn and her husband are just too out there for me. I think they are both bise*ual. I always got that vibe from both of them.

Elizabeths boyfriend looks like he is there to compliment her and be her servant. That relationship is off in more ways than one IMO.

Honored Contributor

@Dreamon wrote:

Kelly sure hasn't changed...still disgusting.

Emily doesn't have a story line so she is the pot stirrer.

Shannons boyfriend came off as acting perfect for the camera to me. 

Ginas hair extensions are terrible and I can't take my eyes off of them.

Braunwyn and her husband are just too out there for me. I think they are both bise*ual. I always got that vibe from both of them.

Elizabeths boyfriend looks like he is there to compliment her and be her servant. That relationship is off in more ways than one IMO.

@Dreamon I think you are aboslutely right with Brauwyn and Sean! I know she is for sure......Elizabeth's boyfriend is more like a boytoy to me as well. Gina's extensions are so bad, I really wish she would take them out permanently! Shannon's boyfriend does seem perfect! I really hope he is for real though, because she was so hurt by her ex husband, I am hoping she really found a good guy!

Esteemed Contributor

If the whole season is about Shannon saying/not saying Gina's house is sad and pathetic (geesh, I forget the exact words), I'm out.  WHO CARES!!!!!  Even if I were Gina, I wouldn't care.

I was also surprised that Kelly Braunwyn and Shannon were renting....well mostly Braunwyn as I thought they were extremely wealthy.  Shannon has rented ever since her divorce so that didn't surprise me as much and I really could care less about Kelly.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

When Braunwynn and Shannon were riding in the car, Braunwynn is the one who brought up the size of Gina's house and the fact that there are a lot of people living in it.  She was very snotty about it.  Shannon said "yeah it's sad."  However, it appeared to me that this was very edited.  I took it to mean that Shannon thought Gina's situation was sad, not that her house was sad.  At no time did Shannon use the word depressing, that was shown on air. 

When Braunwynn was telling Emily about the conversation, at first she said Shannon said it was sad and depressing, then she told Emily she didn't remember if Shannon used both those words but she definitely used one.  Emily turned around and told Gina that Shannon said it was sad and depressing. 

Respected Contributor

I, too, was wondering if Shannon really did say sad or depressing (which has turned into sad and depressing), and sure hope this is never mentioned again. Gina appeared to believe her and be over it, so I hope Shannon can drop it with Braunwynn.

Now that Braunwynn is not drinking she can better take care of her children?  That appears to be walking them up the stairs to leave them with the nanny.  I'm sick of  hearing about her sobriety already.

Elizabeth in heels walks like Kyle Richards lol.  I haven't thought the self-proclaimed arm candy was very attractive, but she looked really pretty on WWHL.

Honored Contributor

@VanSleepy wrote:

I, too, was wondering if Shannon really did say sad or depressing (which has turned into sad and depressing), and sure hope this is never mentioned again. Gina appeared to believe her and be over it, so I hope Shannon can drop it with Braunwynn.

Now that Braunwynn is not drinking she can better take care of her children?  That appears to be walking them up the stairs to leave them with the nanny.  I'm sick of  hearing about her sobriety already.

Elizabeth in heels walks like Kyle Richards lol.  I haven't thought the self-proclaimed arm candy was very attractive, but she looked really pretty on WWHL.

@VanSleepy I thought that Elizabeth looked very pretty at Shannon's party, but I wouldn't ever describe her as Arm Candy, to me she is very average looking and so is her boyfriend, attractive enough but definitely not Arm Candy in my opinion......