Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....2020 SEASON 15....news, spoilers, gossip

I, for one didn't think it seemed like Brauwyn drank so much because last season they all drank way too much it seemed. So I guess I was really shocked to hear her alcohol story! I am glad however that she recognized it, and got help right away. 

These Housewife shows do show a lot of excess alcohol use, so it is hard to know if it is exaggerated or real in a lot of cases..... 

Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....2020 SEASON 15....news, spoilers, gossip

@CANDLEQUEEN , I wonder if a lot of her drinking to excess transpired while there was no filming?  

@sunshine45 , what in the world is that in Gina's hair?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN , I wonder if a lot of her drinking to excess transpired while there was no filming?  

@sunshine45 , what in the world is that in Gina's hair?

My guess would be the weave for her extensions.

Esteemed Contributor

I have to admit I was pretty bored with the first episode.  I'm glad Vickie is gone but, as far as entertainment, Tamara brought it and she was missed.  I find myself having no real interest in any of these ladies. 

I also didn't realize Braunwyn had a drinking problem last season.  I'm glad to hear she has recognized it and is doing something about it.  I don't feel Emily adds much but I've always liked her and am glad she and her husband are in a much better place.  Shannon appears very happy and I got a good vibe from Jeff (or whatever his name is).  Kelly was her usual self and I could do w/out her talk of bedroom poses, etc. Gina seems sweet but not real bright as evidenced by moving in with her boyfriend & family so quickly and in a smaller townhome.  

I hope it picks up but even the previews didn't grab me.  I've always followed OC as it was the original....not so sure I will continue though.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

It looks like extensions in Ginas hair....not a good look. I wish these extensions would go away. 

I think they are great for adding thickness to hair for those who need it but the overly long ones look rediculoius IMO.

@Lipstickdiva ,

You mentioned in your previous post something about what is known about Braunwyns daughter and husband. I can't remember what happened with them.

If you (or anyone else) have time please refresh my memory..Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

It looks like extensions in Ginas hair....not a good look. I wish these extensions would go away. 

I think they are great for adding thickness to hair for those who need it but the overly long ones look rediculoius IMO.

@Lipstickdiva ,

You mentioned in your previous post something about what is known about Braunwyns daughter and husband. I can't remember what happened with them.

@DREAMON , there are big rumors that she and her husband have split.  I never followed her on social media but I guess people who did realized she and her husband hadn't posted shared photos on their Instagram pages since sometime in August.   

There was also speculation that Braunwyn was with another woman when one of her kids posted a photo of all of thems, including this other woman and said how much she loved her 3 parents.  However, Braunwynn said that was her best friend.  There is also speculation that her husband cheated.

And then there was also a feud between Braunwynn and her daughter Rowan that played out on social media and Rowan told her mom eff u.   

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

@Lipstickdiva ,

@DREAMON , there are big rumors that she and her husband have split.  I never followed her on social media but I guess people who did realized she and her husband hadn't posted shared photos on their Instagram pages since sometime in August.   

There was also speculation that Braunwyn was with another woman when one of her kids posted a photo of all of thems, including this other woman and said how much she loved her 3 parents.  However, Braunwynn said that was her best friend.  There is also speculation that her husband cheated.

And then there was also a feud between Braunwynn and her daughter Rowan that played out on social media and Rowan told her mom eff u.   

@Lipstickdiva @sunshine45 @DREAMON I do remember reading an article about how Brauwyn and her husband split up before years ago when she was unfaithful and then they worked things out and got back together......This was before the last 2 babies were even born though.Wow! We will have to see how this season plays out! Well I do remember her having a huge crush on Tamra!

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva ,

Thanks for the info on Braunwyn....this really doesn't surprise me. 

I do remember something about them splitting up years ago. 

I agree with @CANDLEQUEEN  and think she had a thing for Tamra that was more than just joking and trying to be funny. 

I just think about the 7 kids.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't have this on my DVR because last year it got too far off base for my enjoyment. Last night nothing was on so I watched.

Shannon is still the same. Hopefully her relationship will prevail. She is still not on good terms with her ex.

Kelly is still the scum I thought she was. I can't believe that her husband, Rick Leventhal, who is a newscaster on Fox News wants everyone to know about their bedroom antics. I would think he would be embarrassed. I wonder if this marriage will last. She is an embarrassment.

Elizabeth is quite a character. She said she grew up poor and didn't want to live that way; so she married a billionaire. That solved her problem real fast. I like that she loves animals and takes care of them.

Brauwyn was no surprise she was an alcoholic. I never remember seeing her sober. I hope she can maintain her sobriety. That is no easy road.

Emily and her husband are just a mismatched pair. There is no love in this marriage. She has to fake it to make it.

Gina is just very immature and hasn't made her way in life. Hopefully, she will get stronger and more secure with herself.

Honored Contributor

I read that Kelly is sick now. She claims it's not covid but a cold. I wonder if she's even been tested.