Respected Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....2020 SEASON 15....news, spoilers, gossip

Keep up all the whining and complaining to your bf Shannon and he will be walking out the door soon. Guys don't like that stuff. You notice he knows when to keep his mouth shut.

I'm liking Emily's husband this year, he has really changed his tune.

Kelly needs to go, one of the most classless people I know. Way too crass!

Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....2020 SEASON 15....news, spoilers, gossip

I think I'm out on this one.  I just can't deal with Kelly or Shannon for that matter.  The tequila at Brauwyn's vow renewal was ridiculous.  You mean to tell me Kelly and Shannon couldn't go a couple of hours without tequila? Regardless of whether this was staged for the show or not, it was disgusting to me and sad that alcohol is so important to them.  And then Kelly telling Brauwyn she had it and didn't know it was a trigger for her, after Gina had told them about it.       

Trusted Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I think I'm out on this one.  I just can't deal with Kelly or Shannon for that matter.  The tequila at Brauwyn's vow renewal was ridiculous.  You mean to tell me Kelly and Shannon couldn't go a couple of hours without tequila? Regardless of whether this was staged for the show or not, it was disgusting to me and sad that alcohol is so important to them.  And then Kelly telling Brauwyn she had it and didn't know it was a trigger for her, after Gina had told them about it.       

Shannon was on WWHL last night,  and Andy was saying he has never seen her so drunk as after the wedding.  So I guess we will see next week.  It is pretty poor that they cannot support their friend and not drink for one evening.  Kelly is so unlikeable.  There really isn't much other stuff on these days,  but this group is not too interesting.

Esteemed Contributor

I was reading the Blogger, TT, earlier this afternoon and she said the production company is entertaining thoughts to bring back Tamra and Heather next year due to the season being soooooo bad.  She said there was no mention of Vicki.  TT has pretty good connections with the production companies that produce the various Bravo shows.....moreso with Atlanta because that's where she lives.  Who knows, I've always thought it was a mistake to not have Tamra.  She's horrible but she does bring the drama.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

@shoptilyadropagain wrote:

I was reading the Blogger, TT, earlier this afternoon and she said the production company is entertaining thoughts to bring back Tamra and Heather next year due to the season being soooooo bad.  She said there was no mention of Vicki.  TT has pretty good connections with the production companies that produce the various Bravo shows.....moreso with Atlanta because that's where she lives.  Who knows, I've always thought it was a mistake to not have Tamra.  She's horrible but she does bring the drama.

@shoptilyadropagain I can't see Heather Dubrow wanting to come back! They seem to be doing just fine on ShopHQ.. Somehow I always thought that Heather thought this was beneath her....I can see Tamra jumping at the opportunity to come back though!

Esteemed Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@shoptilyadropagain wrote:

@shoptilyadropagain I can't see Heather Dubrow wanting to come back! They seem to be doing just fine on ShopHQ.. Somehow I always thought that Heather thought this was beneath her....I can see Tamra jumping at the opportunity to come back though!

@CANDLEQUEEN   Yeah, I was having a little trouble believing Heather would come back but her kids are a little older now so who knows.  I was shocked that Tamra turned down the "Friend of the Housewivfe" role for this season but I have no doubt she'll be back next season if she's asked.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

On a totally different note, does anyone ever watch Sharrell on YT?  I'm never sure where she gets her info from but it seems more often than not she's not correct.  LOL

At least 2, maybe 3 weeks ago I was watching her and she was claiming that the ratings for Don't Be Tardy were so bad, it was going to be immediately canceled and Bravo was just going to forget about the rest of the episodes.  To date, that still hasn't happened.  LOL  

Honored Contributor

Rick L is looking pretty silly in these "Love Scenes" ..I don't think he made the right decision when OKing the filming of these scenes...but then again maybe he likes looking at himself on TV.

Maybe serious news isn't his forte and reality TV is.

Shannon is coming off as selfish, jealous, and inconsiderate this season. Her BF doesn't look that in to her to me.

Shannon and Kelly stopping at the store for tequila just did it for me....I thought it was ridiculous.

Gina and Emily are the only ones that I can stand to watch even a little bit this season...and that's not saying much.

Esteemed Contributor

Gina lost around 30 lbs. That's great !

Esteemed Contributor

Just watched my recording. Could Kelly be any more trashy? 

Plus..maybe someone upthread already said this so if I'm repeating excuse me but.......I swear to me she looks like a man in drag.That has had breast enhancement of course.