Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....2020 SEASON 15....news, spoilers, gossip

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

During the reunion when Andy said Candiace is a disaster on Twitter, he wasn't kidding and yet, they allow her to continue on the show.  People have retweeted some of her comments and responses to others and some of her tweets are racist, homophobic, she has wished death on people and it just keeps going.  

@Lipstickdiva  I know! She is horrible! They both were at blame with the incident, but Candiace is just as bad as MOnique, in a different way. I dislike Candiace, and I always have.....But they will more than likely keep her versus Monique because Monique is disliked by most of the other ladies! 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....2020 SEASON 15....news, spoilers, gossip

Looks like Kelly & Braunwyn went to the same place to get their upper lip blown up. Braunwyn's is especially unattrative as if it was turned up towards her nose. Hers is bordering on Rinna territory. 

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

Looks like Kelly & Braunwyn went to the same place to get their upper lip blown up. Braunwyn's is especially unattrative as if it was turned up towards her nose. Hers is bordering on Rinna territory. 

@shaggygirl And Brauwyn's bottom lip always looks chapped as well. Not sure where they are going, but B needs to find a new doctor-her lips look terrible!

Respected Contributor

Braunwyn should be eliminated from the show.

Ever since she made her first appearance she has been a disaster to the program.

There seems to be nothing admirable about her.

She seems to have all these problems, conditions, and whatsoever but all with excuses not reasons.

She killed the show. Vickie was right. The woman is a disgust.

She should be out of the public eye. She is an embarrassment to herself and her family but they seem to enable her.

But it is their issues.

The channel for this Bravo is off.

Respected Contributor

Gina & Emily are real, Elizabeth (can't talk about it) drives me crazy, get off now. How Shannon's b/f still remains is beyond me. Kelly, I like her & not like her at the same time. Why is she with the older man, she has too much engery for him. Yes we all know Kelly's sex life. This maybe a rumor (don't quote me) but heard Tamara may make an appearance (not sure) Andy loves drama & keeps the sparks going especially on reunion shows but he makes money & so do the housewives. The wives can leave anytime when contract is up. If they continue to resign for another season don't blame Andy (he loves it)

Honored Contributor

Kelly constantly makes or made comments about peoples' ages but yet look how old her husband is.  She used to make ageist comments about Vicki and Tamara all the time.

FYI, there is a video that has surfaced from Brauwynn's daughter Rowan about her eating disorder and how her mom kicked her out of the house and sent her away.  I haven't seen the entire video.   

Respected Contributor

As soon as Elizabeth said her grandmother (?) was the head of the church and her father was the pastor and that she was forced to keep secrets, it made me think of the mess that is Mary from SLC.  Who knows if any of it is true since she said she learned to lie at any early age to get what she wanted.  Maybe what she wants now is a story to top Braunwynn's.  She confides in Braunwynn but she's not ready to tell many people - while she's being filmed.  She also tells Braunwynn something about her mother that she could never, ever tell her mother - while she's being filmed.  

I'm confused about Shannon's positive covid test. I thought she hadn't been near her daughter(s) since Day 1 of the daughter's positive test.  Shannon took four tests before it came back positive.  Was she going every single day to get tested?  Otherwise it seems like between going to be tested every few days and waiting for results, too much time had elapsed for her to have gotten it from her daughter. I could see maybe the first test was too soon, but then she would have to have had two false negatives.  I'm not excusing the daughters for being irresponsible, but she may not have even gotten it from them.  Yes, I've given this way too much thought lol.  Then she finds out she's positive and John goes and sits on the couch right next to her.  Had to laugh at Shannon saying she needed to be strong for her children.  Strong she is not.

Esteemed Contributor

I was with family yesterday & my daughter asked me if "that blonde whiny one with the 3 daughters" was still on OC." Do you mean Shannon?" I asked. "Yeh that's the one" said she. "Yep and she's still whining" said I.

Honored Contributor

i don't think any of these women are telling the truth..especially Elizabeth and Braunwyn. I just don't believe anything that say.

This group has really sunk to the bottom. 

I have lost interest.

Esteemed Contributor

Tamra said she believes there will be a big shakeup with the cast. She also thinks Emily and E won't be back.