Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....2020 SEASON 15....news, spoilers, gossip

@VanSleepy ,

I have to agree with you...Braunwynn is becoming less believable each episode. I am wondering if she is acting like this for viewer interest or she is just really self centered b*tch who craves attention.

I still keep thinking of the 7 kids growing up with a Mother who knows nothing about being a Mother and a Father who is weird as can be.

Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....2020 SEASON 15....news, spoilers, gossip

[ Edited ]

I read about Braunwynn hitting her husband and in front of her kids.

Can you imagine if the situation were reversed and he was the one who said he hit her!!!

Where is the outrage over this?  As filming was going on, it should have been brought to the attention of the executives and she should be history.  This is not okay and I don't understand why women hitting men isn't taken more seriously.

But again, this is yet another example of Andy Cohen allowing violent behavior and doing nothing.  He just sits back and lets it happen.  He probably relishes this.          

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Can you imagine if the situation were reversed and he was the one who said he hit her!!!

Where is the outrage over this?  As filming was going on, it should have been brought to the attention of the executives and she should be history.  This is not okay and I don't understand why women hitting men isn't taken more seriously.

But again, this is yet another example of Andy Cohen allowing violent behavior and doing nothing.  He just sits back and lets it happen.  He probably relishes this.   

@Lipstickdiva 

Yep...what these women get away with as far as violence goes is ridiculous.

She should be immediately fired...but Bravo will probably give her a spinoff revolving around her and all her problems..all while dragging her 7 kids into it.    

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I have never liked Andy Cohen. IMHO, he is not dealing with a full deck.

Esteemed Contributor

@elated wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@elated 

Andy Cohen is a slime ball. imo

Valued Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

@VanSleepy ,

I have to agree with you...Braunwynn is becoming less believable each episode. I am wondering if she is acting like this for viewer interest or she is just really self centered b*tch who craves attention.

I still keep thinking of the 7 kids growing up with a Mother who knows nothing about being a Mother and a Father who is weird as can be.

I agree with all you said. I was appalled by Braunwynn belittling Sean about how he was parenting Rowan (their daughter with anxiety). Only for her to have meltdowns in front of her daughter. I would think she could at least hold it together in front of Rowan.

Clearly she needs a lot of attention. I often can't help but wonder if she had 7 kids for the attention of it. 

Esteemed Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

@elated wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

But again, this is yet another example of And Cohen allowing violent behavior and doing nothing.  He just sits back and lets it happen.  He probably relishes this.          

@elated 

Andy Cohen is a slime ball. imo

He. is definitely a misogynist, no doubt about that.  Definitely gets great enjoyment watching these women act the way they do and encourages it.  Not that he is to blame in any way; they are williing participants for the almighty dollar and their 15 minutes regardless of what it does to their marriages or children.

Trusted Contributor

@elated wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Oh,  I think Andy Cohen is totally playing with a full deck.  He gets these women to go on TV and embarrass each other.  He has made a lot of money off of it.  As long as we continue to watch and support the bad behavior they will continue to do it.  I have stopped watching almost all of the Housewives shows.  Those women should be embarrased by their behavior.  Even if you have money they continue to do horrible things to make additional money.  Bravo and Andy just show it.  I am only still watching Potomac. I am waiting to see what they do with Monique.  If they allow her to come back next season,  someone will really get hurt and I am not going to watch that group anymore.  

Honored Contributor

@TurnerGal wrote:

@elated wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Oh,  I think Andy Cohen is totally playing with a full deck.  He gets these women to go on TV and embarrass each other.  He has made a lot of money off of it.  As long as we continue to watch and support the bad behavior they will continue to do it.  I have stopped watching almost all of the Housewives shows.  Those women should be embarrased by their behavior.  Even if you have money they continue to do horrible things to make additional money.  Bravo and Andy just show it.  I am only still watching Potomac. I am waiting to see what they do with Monique.  If they allow her to come back next season,  someone will really get hurt and I am not going to watch that group anymore.  

@TurnerGal Monique won't be back, I don't think! They can't continue to shoot around her and the other ladies like they did this season....She only gets along with Karen and Ashley, the rest of the ladies do not like her at all, so I can't see Bravo bringing her back......But we'll see! 

Honored Contributor

During the reunion when Andy said Candiace is a disaster on Twitter, he wasn't kidding and yet, they allow her to continue on the show.  People have retweeted some of her comments and responses to others and some of her tweets are racist, homophobic, she has wished death on people and it just keeps going.